Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby M3dia » 29 Aug 2018, 11:25

Sounds like you need a new goal to work for, like you said something like an own business. If it seems too hard for yourself you maybe wanna visit some type of "startup meetings" or whatever entrepreneur fairs in order to get to know people who are willing to set up the business while you're adding the "tech site" of the business - given your IT experience.
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 29 Aug 2018, 18:59

Haven't been logged on here for nearly a year.

I've been through so much shit the past year and a half. Anxiety and depression ruining my life to the fullest. Now i'm going to a psychologist with suicide thoughts. My ex left me a month ago, and i'm a complete mess. Haven't been to work for one and a half month. It's looking very very bad atm.

Sorry for the kinda dark post.
Atmozfears fanboy.

The_Ascendant : " i'm in the bible belt u have to put a ring on it half of the time before u can even get out of missionary "

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby adamross » 29 Aug 2018, 21:26

Damn mate that is heavy. I feel you, endure, it will be okay. It is okay to feel like a pile of shit. Try to grab something that you enjoy, and makes you at least a little bit happier. Don't hold back, it just makes things worse.

I made some huge mistakes that changed my life forever, and even years after it can be really hard (facing the never ending consequences) to face it that i screwed up. But i did the above, got help from my wife and faith. Also started working as a developer full time, ans 5 years later i am leading a development team of a Swiss Banking project... Which is a dream came true.

Just don't give up. And if no one else, we are here for you too!
adamross
Producer

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 29 Aug 2018, 22:10

Thanks Adam. Good to hear you're back on top!

The sad thing is there isnt really something i enjoy anymore, im not even getting excited over football, which were the most important thing of my life. My ex is fucking with my head massively also. I've always been very very afraid to die, but it's like it doesn't matter anymore. I dont care. It's sad, but i'm trying my best for the sake of my little nephew and my grandpa.

Thanks again.
Atmozfears fanboy.

The_Ascendant : " i'm in the bible belt u have to put a ring on it half of the time before u can even get out of missionary "

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby wsnnwa » 30 Aug 2018, 05:15

Hejmeddig61:Haven't been logged on here for nearly a year.

I've been through so much shit the past year and a half. Anxiety and depression ruining my life to the fullest. Now i'm going to a psychologist with suicide thoughts. My ex left me a month ago, and i'm a complete mess. Haven't been to work for one and a half month. It's looking very very bad atm.

Sorry for the kinda dark post.

I feel you bro. I was in a very similar place about a year ago, and just recently I hit another bump.

As adamross mentioned, try to grab something that you enjoy. It is difficult but try to focus on yourself, self improvement in areas which you have always wanted to pursue. As an example, I started working out which helped me clear my head and let me break down some of my challenges into smaller ones which could be addressed easier.

Little by little keep pushing through the darkness.
wsnnwa (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 30 Aug 2018, 17:08

Thanks Wsnnwa.

Yeah, im really trying my best, just to get up in the morning is the hardest thing to do. I'm in that state where i lay in my bed all day, i know it's bad for me, but i just dont have the energy to get up.

Thanks tho man!
Atmozfears fanboy.

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 31 Aug 2018, 00:18

Hejmeddig61:Thanks Wsnnwa.

Yeah, im really trying my best, just to get up in the morning is the hardest thing to do. I'm in that state where i lay in my bed all day, i know it's bad for me, but i just dont have the energy to get up.

Thanks tho man!

i know this shitty state of being, it truly sucks. But trust me, it can be overcome, it just needs time.
Two quick advices.
1. sport. hit the gym, go swimming, running, whatever you enjoy. Make it your routine and stick onto it religiously. Physical movement can do magic in these situations.
2. pick up a hobby. Collect coins, start building scale models, start producing and really dedicate yourself to it.
May be a cliche, but its cliche for a reason. It works, i give you my word for it. I know these may sound terribly hard when you dont even feel like getting out of the bed, really. Force yourself. Develop a routine, step by step and do it mechanically. And first of all, give it all the time it needs.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 01 Sep 2018, 18:25

Thanks Ceero.

I've been out for the last 2 days, and after 1-2 hours I want to go home. I have no joy at all in life. Saw football today, which i'm normally is pretty passionate about. I didn't care at all. I didnt even celebrate. I dont have a education because of my anxiety is killing me really bad. I can't meet new people because i'm too afraid. Even if I try to meet new people, I feel sick. :'(
Atmozfears fanboy.

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby Chaotic Spirit » 15 Sep 2018, 05:49

Hey, get up man.
I feel you really, really well. Couldn't really feel any joy in my life, it's happening since last year. My ex (real soulmate, srsly) left me after 2 years, 2 months ago, right after Defqon where we were together. I didnt' work since June as well. I deleted all my socials a while ago to really feel free/alone from everything. Even if I'm an artist, I dissapeared to find myself again in this (stupid af) World. Huge depression took over my head, went to the doc and he helped nothing, just wanted to give me pills because that's his job here, lol.
Now, I'm slowly standing up, completely alone, like really. Without friends, GF, family, even "fans" or something, just noone. You have to set new goals for yourself and focus on them, just this. Try to do some sports, running or gym is the best thing to do. I didn't run for 4-5 years while now I'm running everyday and there's no better feeling when u know u do it for yourself, not for anyone else, believe me. Try to meet totally new people or at least contact your friends from the past (I mean classmates or sth) for example, it helps. And last but totally not least (because it helped me really, really much) read a book called "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by Joseph Murphy, gold one really if you're lost in your thoughts. I've found a new, well paid job, a girl which I can talk to when I need real quick after reading this book. Stay positive man. Find yourself, never say MAYBE, say I WILL. You can be anyone, anywhere, but u must want it! It's your life and you got only one chance for it which isn't finished yet, it's starting from now on.

Quotting a classic:
"The only limit is your own imagination"

Goodluck!
Chaotic Spirit (24)
Producer

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 20 Sep 2018, 18:16

Sorry for the late reply Chaotic Spirit. Haven't really checked this site.

Hope you're getting better.

Tried taking my own life 2 weeks ago, well... I'm still here. Now on antidepressive medicin, and sleeping pills. Trying my best to hang on.

Thanks for the kind words Chaotic, really means alot.
Atmozfears fanboy.

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby DjVero » 20 Sep 2018, 20:50

Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Emre » 21 Sep 2018, 15:22

Going back to meds after 1,5 years of stopping, cuz I'm slowly drowning way to far mentally. Sane enough to not wanna suicide at this moment, but also sane enough to realize that day might still come if it keeps going like this. Apparently living without them is no option, as it's purely genetic and not caused by/based on what happens in my life so.. ready to spend my whole live on antidepressants with all them glorious side effects. :meh: why did I even think 'this is just a phase' back when I was 16..
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 22 Sep 2018, 00:10

Emre:Going back to meds after 1,5 years of stopping, cuz I'm slowly drowning way to far mentally. Sane enough to not wanna suicide at this moment, but also sane enough to realize that day might still come if it keeps going like this. Apparently living without them is no option, as it's purely genetic and not caused by/based on what happens in my life so.. ready to spend my whole live on antidepressants with all them glorious side effects. :meh: why did I even think 'this is just a phase' back when I was 16..

You know where to hit me up if you want to have a talk mate, might not help a lot but every bit helps.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (21)
Producer

Postby Emre » 22 Sep 2018, 01:12

Valadia:
Emre:Going back to meds after 1,5 years of stopping, cuz I'm slowly drowning way to far mentally. Sane enough to not wanna suicide at this moment, but also sane enough to realize that day might still come if it keeps going like this. Apparently living without them is no option, as it's purely genetic and not caused by/based on what happens in my life so.. ready to spend my whole live on antidepressants with all them glorious side effects. :meh: why did I even think 'this is just a phase' back when I was 16..

You know where to hit me up if you want to have a talk mate, might not help a lot but every bit helps.

Thanks man. I will keep it in mind :) <3
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 23 Sep 2018, 01:52

Emre:
Valadia:

Thanks man. I will keep it in mind :) <3

Altijd maat <3
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (21)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles