Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

The Hobbit : The Battle Of The Five Armies

Talk about TV, series, movies, etc.

Postby Laksen » 07 Nov 2014, 17:33

xXxHsCL0vErXxX:Have you read the book, Laksen?
spoiler alert!!! well not so big spoiler alert, but still.
Show spoiler
Smaug is far from being main villain in this part. ;)

I know what happens, but I just thought that they would show that too :p
Let The Madness Be Your Education
Laksen (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 07 Dec 2014, 21:11

Only 144 Minutes :+
But Peter Jackson already announced that the Extended Version gonna be 30 Minutes longer ;D

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (32)
Crab

Postby ceero » 20 Jan 2015, 12:58

So i finally got to see this.

I find it way, way way better than The Desolation Of Smaug. I was kinda afraid of what the hell are we going to see when there is so little of storyline left, but i was positively surprised :) Finally we've seen some proper movie dynamics, the movie just kept me on my toes. I fucking loved Billy Connolly in the role of Dain Ironfoot, he was incredibly convincing and awesome. The white council scenes from Dol Guldur were awesome aswell (wish there would be a bit more of it). FINALLY some character development, i just love how they portraited Thorin's madness and Bilbo's internal fight.
Negatives - pretty much the same as previous movie, fucking Tauriel, oh i hate her so incredibly much. Damn made uo Marry Sure again screwing the otherwise great impression of the movie, but thankfully in my opinion less embarassing scenes than she had in the previous movie. Orlando Bloom really did not excel as Legolas again, plus all the fuck-the-physics scenes he had were just way over the top and riddiculous. And i kinda miss a proper ending to the movie/battle, it was just like all of the sudden over without a proper closing - well hopefully the extended version.

My verdict : cut out Tauriel and Legolas scenes and it's a great movie. Definitely more LOTR like than the previous 2 movies, if that's good that's up to you. Way better than Desolation, not as good as The Unexpected Journey :)
ceero (28)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles