Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Religious debate

Postby Starjade » 15 Jun 2021, 06:52

As it so happens I like discussing religions. However the congregations are not so keen on my revelations. :wave:

It seems those who claim themselves to be religious get rather annoyed at my pointing flaws out to them that show their religious beliefs are not true. If they were genuine religious people then one would think they should be grateful that I point out the flaws in their religious doctrines that shows their religion is false. After all if a person is religious then they should not follow false prophets or false gods of mans imagination.

Had they been religious they would have studied religious history and doctrines and take notes and altered their obviously false religious beliefs and be thank full instead of continuing to follow false prophets and the false gods of mans imagination.

Christianity and Islam are two Abrahamic religions that are so easily proven to be false and it astonishes me that religious scholars worldwide have not mentioned the flaws in those religious claims from either one of those religions.

I wonder as a stranger to this forum if any of you have the religious knowledge to try and back up your beliefs in Christianity and Islam against the powerful revelations that I have that can outright establish that both of those religions are easily proven to be false. Had you all been more religiously educated then you should have seen the obvious proof that does establish both of those religions and their doctrines are false. Yet as history unfolds these religions have been able to take hold of the congregations creating wars and misery for the congregations. That is so very sad isn't it.

I would challenge anyone here who is a religious scholar here or anywhere to try and defend your religious claims from my revelations. However, be wary for already many Islamic and Christian congregations have already fallen by the wayside when they challenged me to challenge their religions and in those days of my speaking their religions and false beliefs just turned to dust.

I say that Christians and Muslims are religiously ignorant and I advise that you go fetch your priests and Imams to help you should you dare to accept my challenge. Because in my point of view those of you who follow such religions are all truly novices. In fact already I have eaten Christian and Islamic preachers worldwide for my breakfast and they were likened to mere crumbs on my breakfast table.

Yours Sincerely Starjade

The Crown of the "Living" White Sphere of Kether.
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Starjade » 15 Jun 2021, 07:02

However, just in case you feel overwhelmed by my religious challenge and feel it to be a serious and sombre here is a bit of a giggle for you. :)

Jesus goes to the fridge to get a drink.

A disciple yells out is that wine?

Jesus replied nope its still water. :)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Bibifoc » 15 Jun 2021, 16:15

I like talking about religion too, but this is the section to introduce yourself, not the place where you parody an angry semi-intelligent autist on meds talking a bit too much about religion online. :rofl:
Bibifoc (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 15 Jun 2021, 16:42

Hmm, Harderstate might not be too receptive to Kabbalistic propaganda :+
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Starjade » 15 Jun 2021, 19:24

Hello lilfrenchidiot.

The fact you mention the Kabbalists shows me that you hold some religious knowledge Unlike bibifoc who does not grasp the unusual way I introduce myself even though I am already well known.

However, do not misunderstand. I am not a Kabbalist. The Sephiroth Kether on their symbolic tree of life is purely conceptual. The Kabbalists had never heard of the "Living White Sphere" of Kether that I came from. Until I contacted them many years ago and explained that too them. Even then they found that hard to grasp. It was clear they do not astral travel very much and have limited spiritual knowledge.

The "Living White Sphere of Kether" that I came from lives beyond the Veil of the Abyss in deep space. It is a spherical entity that flies about under its own power. I died many years ago and was born at at the core of this "Living White Sphere".

I last saw it on the other side of the Abyss and by a series of seeming coincidence I was chased in this direction by the grey ones of the Abyss who found me scanning them. I was just curious.

I did not see the Veil of the Abyss as it is an invisible energy field a huge vast wall running along the edge of the Abyss which is a vast seemingly empty dark space, but I got caught in the Veil of the Abyss and as I passed through that, I found this Planet on the other side. I got too close to the Planet and its gravity pulled me in. It is a long story.

Long story short I did contact the Kabbalists many years ago curiously because they depicted the sephiroth Kether on their tree of life. So I thought they must know about the "Living White Sphere" it was a surprise to find in that misunderstanding that they did not. That in itself was illuminating.

However they did have printing presses and the worldwide connections I needed to mass Exodus certain people out of the future earthquake zones that I had seen at that future Time when I arrived at this Planet. So I thought it would be a good idea to utilise those resources. They did publish some of my writings long ago in their Kabbalist magazine which gave me that idea. A way to mass Exodus people out of those future earthquake zones that will soon be upon this Planet. However, it seems they did not like my extensive Exodus plans.

Naturally as a matter of course I went in search of the other descendants of Abraham. They did not like my Exodus plans either. It was all just too deep for them. So I left them in peace for a while to ponder upon the things I had said.

Of course some of the descendants of Ishmael are todays Arabs and they created the moon worshipping religion of Islam. Their Islamic scholars taught me all I needed to know about that and I also did my own research. They requested that I only discuss their religion of Islam under a very specific Islamic law.

That law being. If you know something that is not true. Then you should be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed. Whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true and whatever is found to be false will be rejected because it is false.

Then Muslims were in such disbelief at my claims and revelations they foolishly challenge me to challenge Islam with my Revelations. In those very days of my speaking the whole of Islam bit the Dust. Powerless to defend their Islamic claims . Imams and religious scholars came forth in the challenge and all of them discovered they could not defend Islam from my revelations.

The fun part of this is the Islamic law I invoked by their insistence states whatever is found to be true must be accepted as being true. Whatever is found to be false must be rejected because it is false.

I can therefore and did convert many of the descendant's of Ishmael away from the false moon worshipping religion of Islam. Their own religious laws insist they must convert. :) Those who challenged me to challenge Islam did not expect me to be doing that. Already many Islamic websites have closed down in the wake of my movement across cyberspace. (that was such fun) :)

They cannot convert to Christianity as that is another religion proven to be false but that is another story. :)

I do want to make a small point however, This meaning of biting the Dust comes from the time when Moses came down from the mountain and discovered those blasphemers had forged for themselves a golden calf to worship. Moses ground it down and forced those blasphemers to eat its dust. Rather apt I think all things considering.

Christianity and Islam are another form of a golden calf.
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Qobalt » 16 Jun 2021, 03:20

There are four topics that are not welcomed to discuss during intro to a group of people:
- politics;
- religion;
- health;
- wellness.

You are introducing yourself to a fairly large group of people with a common interest, which is, definitely, harder styles of electronic music. So take your time, think about it, have a break, think more about it.
After that, you may continue to discuss the topic in Offtopic section.
Also, please enable your critical thinking and clearly understand that everyone has their own point of view.
Thanks.
:)
DEFQON.1 2018 | DEFQON.1 2019 | DEFQON.1 2020 @ HOME | DEFQON.1 2021 @ HOME

Qobalt (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Starjade » 16 Jun 2021, 10:51

Hello Qobalt.

I am used to having religious conversations on "hard core" websites where religious scholars can have "hard core" religious debates without interference. That is how I was passing by. Thought I would say hello anyways. This was a section inviting an introduction and so I have introduced myself.

I do realise this forum is about Music and so conversations about religion would be unlikely, Its OK there are millions of forums all over cyberspace speaking about religion, apart from the ones that closed down due to my Revelations. :) Hundreds of thousands of religious congregations through a great gnashing of teeth loved those conversations. I have already shaken the pillars of cyberspace creating a shockwave the likes of which had never been seen before.

There does not appear to be that many conversations taking place on this forum. It is my view if you cant get stoned to music what's the point of the soundwaves. If you have never smelled the sweet perfume of a violin then truly you have never lived. :)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby spitles » 16 Jun 2021, 13:51

Starjade:I have eaten Christian and Islamic preachers worldwide for my breakfast

Do you make live-streams in which you eat people ?
spitles (34)
State Celebrity

Postby Starjade » 16 Jun 2021, 17:45

Hello spitles :)

Trust me many hundreds of thousands of Islamic and Christian and other none religious followers were all watching as I ate those supposed religious scholars for my breakfast breakfast. (H) Many hundreds of thousands.

I literally took over entire forums as those souls engaged in deep conversations with me. Nobody else was writing in any other thread. I took over the forums. More than one forum as I do get about and I am a prolific writer. They all took on the challenge worldwide in cyberspace as my reputation had preceded me. They were mere crumbs on my breakfast table and yet they were their religions most learned religious scholars. To me of course they were mere novices. :)

It was foolish of them to challenge me as I made no secret of who I was and could prove that using Deuteronomy law which is why they dare not make accusations of blasphemy against me publicly. They just did not believe such an unbelievable thing even though I showed the evidence up front.

My Revelations shocked them and they found they could not disprove anything I had said. You should have read those conversations with Islam. Understand that our conversations were hard core and to the point. Not something often seen on Islamic websites. They were the most teeth gnashing conversations they had ever faced to this very day. Furthermore, they know I am out here and it is never safe to think they can go back into the water. I do visit them now and again as a reminder. :)

Furthermore, as I was eating their religious scholars for my breakfast many "Shirked" and fled and so I chased them all across cyberspace onto other forums. :) They became afraid of me and my Revelations and they know my knowledge of religious law far surpasses their own. In a more public arena their religions would fall. Just as easily as they did in cyberspace. But still they dared not make accusations of blasphemy against me.

The sheer gall of these braggards defies belief as it was those religious scholars who challenged me in the first place and they nagged at me until I accepted their challenge to challenge Islam with my revelations and at a Time when I was already busy writing on an Islamic forum that allowed freedom of speech. Clearly I was already challenging Islam. Although my interest was only in the Ishmaelites who had embraced that moon worshipping religion.

They did not like that idea of an Islamic forum allowing freedom of speech and they invited me onto a more moderated forum. More the fools were they for not reading what I had written in the first place because I already had destroyed the claims of Islam and Christianity in the very beginning.

The followers of those golden calf's truly bit into the Dust. Hundreds of thousands saw it all and they are my very witnesses. I wasn't the only one dining out. :)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Xurreal » 16 Jun 2021, 19:40

just shut the fuck up with your bullshit man

people over here https://www.forumsforums.com/forums/rel ... forum.120/ might want to read this
Xurreal (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Starjade » 16 Jun 2021, 20:47

Go fetch them dumbo Payne. An extra crumb on my breakfast table may not be significant but every morsel would still get devoured. :)

By the way I have been banned from several religious debate forums as a matter of course. It seems they did not like what I said about Jesus or Muhammad. I have sent a register with that forum to see if that was one of the religious debate forums. That will notify me eventually. So I will know one way or the other. If not I may well just pay them a visitation and see how they like being on my breakfast table. (meanwhile)

Just what in your delusions do you think I would waste my time speaking bullshit. Dont you have any religious debate in you or are you one of those sit on the sides spitting out venom at writers. I find them also entertaining. :) So what religion are you grunting for. ? Most likely it would be Christians as Muslims are a tad more polite in their defeat. :)

What is it that makes you think bullshit. Was it too much of a write for you to explain your objections. :)

Be wary now as a writer of my calibre is well versed in flame wars. I do find them so much more fun. :)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 17 Jun 2021, 00:00

Get some help you sick fuck.
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (27)
State Retired Person

Postby Starjade » 17 Jun 2021, 00:11

Oh come on Angilion: I was just passing by. I saw how heavily moderated this forum was and its pointless having a nice hard core conversation destroying the religion of Islam and Christianity. Those conversations can get heated and cause a great gnashing of teeth. A moderated forum would prevent true freedom of speech. I saw these Jokes here on this page and bunged in a coupla jokes myself. Everyone likes a giggle. Then others including yourself spoke up and it would have been impolite of me to just ignore your enquiry.

Hey did you hear about this: The Pope has an image of Jesus that pops up on his PC monitor if he leaves it idle for 10 minutes. It's his screen saviour.

Jesus is on Twitter, but unfortunately he's only got twelve followers

Don't bother reading that Bible book... he dies in the end!
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Starjade » 17 Jun 2021, 00:14

Yo Payne: I took your wise advise and now posting on your recommended forum. Lets see if they are interested and if they have any actual religious scholars. :) Oh I do hope there gets to be a flame war. I just love those. :)

https://www.forumsforums.com/forums/rel ... forum.120/
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Starjade » 17 Jun 2021, 00:22

I see those moderators have been chewing at these threads Tsk Tsk Tsk... :)
Starjade
State Newcomer