Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hello from Sweden.

Postby PHNTCZ » 16 Mar 2017, 15:01

Oh god, I've missed :rofl: :+ so much. Even tho :rofl: has changed from _O- which is sad. :(

Edit. _ O - did work. I'm no longer sad. _O-

No, but I'm Henrik, used to go under the name of Phanaticz on GHF. I haven't listened to Hardstyle or Hardcore in years, but found some classics a few weeks ago and noticed that GHF was down.

So, here I am! I did lurk to see if I remembered some members from GHF here and I did.
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby Valadia » 16 Mar 2017, 15:46

Welcome (back?) I think. As far as I know, there are lots of members from GHF here :)
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (22)
Producer

Postby DjVero » 16 Mar 2017, 18:19

Don't quite remember you from GHF (anymore), but welcome here!
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (32)
Crab

Postby SarahKerrigan » 16 Mar 2017, 18:30

Welcome fellow Swede! :wave:
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby HardstyleHenk » 16 Mar 2017, 19:14

Welcome man :D
HardstyleHenk (18)
State Native

Postby PHNTCZ » 16 Mar 2017, 22:43

Cheers mates! Hopefully I can share some of my music that's not Hardstyle/Hardcore here too. :>
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby Emre » 16 Mar 2017, 22:49

Welcome :)
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 17 Mar 2017, 10:38

PHNTCZ:Cheers mates! Hopefully I can share some of my music that's not Hardstyle/Hardcore here too. :>

What are you into?
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (22)
Producer

Postby PHNTCZ » 17 Mar 2017, 21:56

Valadia:
PHNTCZ:Cheers mates! Hopefully I can share some of my music that's not Hardstyle/Hardcore here too. :>

What are you into?

House music, mainly Melbourne Bounce/Big Room House, but also Future/Progressive House and Trap.

https://soundcloud.com/phntczmusic/andromeda-1
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby Valadia » 18 Mar 2017, 00:38

PHNTCZ:
Valadia:

What are you into?

House music, mainly Melbourne Bounce/Big Room House, but also Future/Progressive House and Trap.

As far as I know, Tritta (summon thy) is also a big fan of this kind of edm :).
Also Emre likes his fair share. I think you will have plenty of chances of discussing it with them.

Track of the Day (Non Harder styles)
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (22)
Producer

Postby PHNTCZ » 18 Mar 2017, 01:51

Valadia:
PHNTCZ:
Valadia:
What are you into?

Also Emre likes his fair share. I think you will have plenty of chances of discussing it with them.

Cheers! Will defo look out for them and talk to them (if they're willing too of course!) :>

Do you possibly know how to apply for a Producer title at this forum? Or is it something the mods gives out? :>
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby Valadia » 18 Mar 2017, 02:21

PHNTCZ:
Valadia:
PHNTCZ:

Cheers! Will defo look out for them and talk to them (if they're willing too of course!) :>

Do you possibly know how to apply for a Producer title at this forum? Or is it something the mods gives out? :>

You will have to message a mod or an admin with proof of your release. It can not be a free release. If approved, the mods/admins will grant you the producer title.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (22)
Producer

Postby PHNTCZ » 18 Mar 2017, 03:04

Valadia:
PHNTCZ:
Valadia:

You will have to message a mod or an admin with proof of your release. It can not be a free release. If approved, the mods/admins will grant you the producer title.

Oh that sucks. I only have my music on Spotify, other than that, it's just free releases. :/
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 18 Mar 2017, 03:46

Welcome from a fellow GHF migrant. My sincerest condolences about your dad, (If you're not already on it, I strongly recommend seeking some counselling) but I do hope you'll bounce back sooner rather than later.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)
Uptempo needs to die
Morbid_Angel (36)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 19 Mar 2017, 14:35

PHNTCZ:
Valadia:

What are you into?

Yea, another one who's into this. Love Bigroom, but I also enjoy deep, future and techhouse a lot.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (32)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles