Label: Rave Culture
Catalog Number: RVC095
Release Date: 10-12-2021
Format: Digital
Source:

Tracklist:
01. Rave Culture 2022

Samples:
Last edited by Rocko on 10 Dec 2021, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: official video + cat#
Barticf
Crab

Postby Emre » 02 Dec 2021, 18:43

Cool tune :)

Maybe i'm playing devils advocate here, but I think this bigroom influenced stuff actually fits them.
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (27)
State Retired Person

Postby The Blaster » 02 Dec 2021, 21:19

was this played at qlimax?

i think it's cool
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby th3r3zo » 02 Dec 2021, 22:54

Hardstyle for mainstream EDM listeners, but sounds cool
th3r3zo
State Legend

Postby Shodan » 02 Dec 2021, 23:15

Emre:this bigroom influenced stuff actually fits them.

It's not big room per-se but rather how they apply the elements of it into the harder stuff, there are hundreds of hardstyle tracks made by big room producers that are not even near the quality SZP can deliver in that combination
The greater the LIGHT, the bigger the SHADOW
Shodan (22)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 02 Dec 2021, 23:18

Shodan:
Emre:this bigroom influenced stuff actually fits them.

It's not big room per-se but rather how they apply the elements of it into the harder stuff, there are hundreds of hardstyle tracks made by big room producers that are not even near the quality SZP can deliver in that combination

That's why it fits them, they pull it off because of their insane production quality. Their tracks or their formula might be getting boring to some people by now, but their tracks are technically perfect, so good.
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (27)
State Retired Person

Postby Xurreal » 05 Dec 2021, 10:12

Emre:

That's why it fits them, they pull it off because of their insane production quality. Their tracks or their formula might be getting boring to some people by now, but their tracks are technically perfect, so good.

Gotta agree. Technically that's outstanding.
For my taste its influences from bigroom are too much tho. Liked that stuff during the Hardwell production era but grew tired of it rather fast. Anyway, there's no reason to change the winning formula for them.
Still I mourn after their productions 2016-2019.
Xurreal (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Shendooo » 05 Dec 2021, 16:42

Nah they've went too far with this. I usually like their EDM influenced stuff but this is literally just a W&W track with a kick.
Shendooo
State Native

Postby Vicious » 07 Dec 2021, 10:12

A rape and pillage of Derbus
Vicious
State Hero

Postby ceero » 07 Dec 2021, 11:09

I agree and disagree at the same time. I do like the sounds, the kicks, the drops - they sound just great, there is absolutely no point in denying that. On the other hand I completely despise the bigroom track structure - 2 min extended, suuuuuuuuuuuper long buildups leading to 15 second drops. The actual hardstyle parts reduced to short burts instead of proper danceable passages. I am just not able to enjoy a 2 min long tune, thats a djtool or a preview not a track. Yeah, this is a disease the whole genre suffers from lately, but SZP are probably the most infected patients. Look at Enter The Realm tune from last year, their stuff just gets SO MUCH BETTER with a normal hardstyle track structure.
ceero (30)
State Retired Person

Postby hwkz » 10 Dec 2021, 07:40

Does the spotify version really just end in the middle of a drop?
hwkz
State Outsider

Postby Rocko » 10 Dec 2021, 13:41

ceero:I agree and disagree at the same time. I do like the sounds, the kicks, the drops - they sound just great, there is absolutely no point in denying that. On the other hand I completely despise the bigroom track structure - 2 min extended, suuuuuuuuuuuper long buildups leading to 15 second drops. The actual hardstyle parts reduced to short burts instead of proper danceable passages. I am just not able to enjoy a 2 min long tune, thats a djtool or a preview not a track. Yeah, this is a disease the whole genre suffers from lately, but SZP are probably the most infected patients. Look at Enter The Realm tune from last year, their stuff just gets SO MUCH BETTER with a normal hardstyle track structure.

Agreed, but sadly it's what people (apparently) want. They fill shows and get millions of views / listens.
I'm thinking now that they've flirted with W&W, they want more of that big fame from outside of hardstyle scene.
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 12 Dec 2021, 23:35

I think this track is purely a dancefloor track. Which makes it a great track since it does serve that purpose
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (24)
State Hero

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 22 Dec 2021, 15:00

Yeah this one is amazing :D
lilfrenchidiot (25)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles