Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby SativaNL » 09 Jan 2019, 00:16

I found the HQ link.
What the fuck is this.
This is making my ears bleed.
SativaNL
State Citizen

Postby D-Jess » 09 Jan 2019, 00:18

Wtf happens with NC seriously ... that level of production is just totally unworthy of him.
D-Jess (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Qobalt » 09 Jan 2019, 02:48

There are issues with stereo image I think.
That moment when you realize that MQ was better than HQ.
Nevertheless, pretty dope track!
Edit: Inb4 new standards and bars raised. But was a pleasure to listen to E=NC2 again after The Last Formation. :)
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Postby ThePrincipal » 09 Jan 2019, 03:24

going to be a combo breaker and say this is awesome. totally fits the theme - and the melody is "sad" because the party is ending (much like the Atmoz' Qbase anthem of last year)

I just think you guys dislike the direction he's taken away from past years......
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby ZanitianDJ » 09 Jan 2019, 04:33

ThePrincipal:going to be a combo breaker and say this is awesome. totally fits the theme - and the melody is "sad" because the party is ending (much like the Atmoz' Qbase anthem of last year)

I just think you guys dislike the direction he's taken away from past years......

You're right, personally I love this track! It has a great vibe :)

The problem in this track is other...

WTF THAT TERRIBLE MIXDOWN :(
Seems like they uploaded the wrong version to streaming services :@
ZanitianDJ (18)
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 09 Jan 2019, 09:27

ThePrincipal:going to be a combo breaker and say this is awesome. totally fits the theme - and the melody is "sad" because the party is ending (much like the Atmoz' Qbase anthem of last year)

agree with you this time, such a lovely tune _O_
But there is just something wrong with the way climax sounds i have to say, that kick is way too loud :?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby M3dia » 09 Jan 2019, 09:35

Am I listening to another track on Spotify than you guys? I don't hear any problem in the mixdown or anything like that... Kick is distorted just as in 'Vampire' but loud and clear, synth is clean and crisp (except when filtered like at 1:35 or 3:35) :?

I appreciate the harder direction although I'm still not really a fan of the second climax, but I'm sure this together with the anthem show will be awesome :dance:

EDIT: I get the point with the kick - guess it appears to be louder because we have mainly high notes which need to be restricted more than the usual melodies making the kick sound louder than what we're used to because of frequencies?
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby Vicious » 09 Jan 2019, 10:09

Why are they celebrating a decade when Hardbass has been around since 2003? Love the intro but the melody is something you forget after 2 minutes of listening
Vicious
State Hero

Postby mrcax5 » 09 Jan 2019, 10:50

Hahaha this is so fucking pathetic. You RR lovers are spitting on Bas for making kick which is slightly influenced by RR, and he said that himself btw. I hope you guys realize now how shitty and discusting RR kicks are. As someone above me said for this track, I will say that for RR. It makes my ears fuckin bleed.
OT, it's good omage as the last anthem. Quite decent. Will go nuts on HB :)
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 | Reverze '18
mrcax5 (25)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 09 Jan 2019, 11:55

Vicious:Why are they celebrating a decade when Hardbass has been around since 2003? Love the intro but the melody is something you forget after 2 minutes of listening

A decade at the Gelredome bro
it wasn't there prior to 2009 (Was at Silverdome in Zoetemeer from memory)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby VTraxx » 09 Jan 2019, 21:20

What's up with NC?.. his latest tracks are all boring..
Track will be forgotten the sunday after hard bass :+
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 09 Jan 2019, 21:34

mrcax5:Hahaha this is so fucking pathetic. You RR lovers are spitting on Bas for making kick which is slightly influenced by RR, and he said that himself btw. I hope you guys realize now how shitty and discusting RR kicks are. As someone above me said for this track, I will say that for RR. It makes my ears fuckin bleed.

this has nothing to do with RR wash your ears
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Celebrity

Postby John Cove » 09 Jan 2019, 22:20

lilfrenchidiot:
mrcax5:Hahaha this is so fucking pathetic. You RR lovers are spitting on Bas for making kick which is slightly influenced by RR, and he said that himself btw. I hope you guys realize now how shitty and discusting RR kicks are. As someone above me said for this track, I will say that for RR. It makes my ears fuckin bleed.

The bassline + synth (only one or two notes lower) in this track and Vampire is almost identical (in the climax).

He is just lazy as hell nowadays. Short intro, no outro :\ :\
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby NEKA » 09 Jan 2019, 22:34

This grew on me a lot.
Bas raised the bar again a lot. Stereo image is weird yes, but overall mixdown, sound design and ideas are top-notch quality. Lots of small details for ears and great use of dynamics and RMS/LUFS.
That's why the kick sounds extremely loud in climax but still you can hear everything what happens :)
The melody reminds me a lot of his older stuff!
NEKA (24)
Producer

Postby mrcax5 » 09 Jan 2019, 22:41

lilfrenchidiot:

your name sure says alot
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 | Reverze '18
mrcax5 (25)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles