Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hypnose - Future Evolution EP [Scantraxx Silver]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby EnceladusMusic » 08 Jun 2017, 01:23

All the Way is just :respect: amazing love it- always thought hypnose was a bit eh- but this is real niceeeeee :dance:
EnceladusMusic (19)
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 08 Jun 2017, 01:39

propells:Who's this? Seriously wtf, like Nick said, there's no distinct sound here, except upper class Scantraxx sound banks. No way in hell that all those new silver artists can come up with this quality in their debut year(s). I'm absolutely positive for helping talents but i feel like this is just payed for by the artists. Either that or Tim is their grandfather.

The tracks are super pro quality and great tho :)

Always the same reactions of people with 'never heard of them/who are they' while literally every time those artists have been producing for ages. That you don't know them doesn't mean they're new. :+

They started in 2010/2011 as Desired Effectz, and changed to Hypnose recently. Still, 6+ years of producing.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby propells » 08 Jun 2017, 10:33

Emre:
propells:Who's this? Seriously wtf, like Nick said, there's no distinct sound here, except upper class Scantraxx sound banks. No way in hell that all those new silver artists can come up with this quality in their debut year(s). I'm absolutely positive for helping talents but i feel like this is just payed for by the artists. Either that or Tim is their grandfather.

Always the same reactions of people with 'never heard of them/who are they' while literally every time those artists have been producing for ages. That you don't know them doesn't mean they're new. :+

They started in 2010/2011 as Desired Effectz, and changed to Hypnose recently. Still, 6+ years of producing.

Well okey. I dont care if theyve been ghosted 2 or 6 years tbh. Its just way to easy to hear the difference from Xbone to Scantraxx on their releases

Dont get me wrong Emre, i dig the tunes. They're just 1000 times more complex than their previous stuff and barely anyone except upper class producers can manage those complex sound designs with millions of layers.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (24)
State Celebrity

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 08 Jun 2017, 11:02

From my experience following newcomers, it takes roughly 3-4 years of roughly everyday producing to get "somewhere" with the technicality and in 6(+) or so years you typically get good enough for Scantraxx kinda level sound design/mixdown etc. IMO I just hear the kind of quality I'd expect out of producers with 6+ years of experience. Then add the Scantraxx silver "soundbank" stuff as well as Scantraxx level mastering to the mix, and then the result is this. ;)
Last edited by RPGWiZaRD on 08 Jun 2017, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
RPGWiZaRD (32)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 08 Jun 2017, 11:02

propells:
Emre:

Well okey. I dont care if theyve been ghosted 2 or 6 years tbh. Its just way to easy to hear the difference from Xbone to Scantraxx on their releases

Dont get me wrong Emre, i dig the tunes. They're just 1000 times more complex than their previous stuff and barely anyone except upper class producers can manage those complex sound designs with millions of layers.

the complex sounds are because of the Scantraxx/Scantraxx Silver soundbank every other Scantraxx artist seems to use. It's almost it's like a rule to use it as a Scantraxx artist, like Dov or Matthijs WANT tracks to sound 1 certain way, and not another. But believe me, these guys can definitely produce.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 08 Jun 2017, 11:04

propells:Dont get me wrong Emre, i dig the tunes. They're just 1000 times more complex than their previous stuff and barely anyone except upper class producers can manage those complex sound designs with millions of layers.

Maybe they just put more effort in these tracks, because it's a Scantraxx release, the dream of many producers?
Eating away from inside like a tapeworm growing with time
Try to starve it and you will just starve yourself
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby propells » 08 Jun 2017, 11:11

Exactly, how are they going to get "big" and create their own sound when there's no diversity on the newcomer label and every artist sound the same using the very same banks and master. I sure as hell hope that Spirit of Hardstyle is a independent label..
propells (24)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 08 Jun 2017, 11:14

The Convicted:
propells:Dont get me wrong Emre, i dig the tunes. They're just 1000 times more complex than their previous stuff and barely anyone except upper class producers can manage those complex sound designs with millions of layers.

Maybe they just put more effort in these tracks, because it's a Scantraxx release, the dream of many producers?

Three songs of that quality, especially the final two songs. I bet my left nut that those guys havent pulled of the complexity of those songs by them self. No offense to the them, i've just heard negative things about scantraxx and especially silver from producers in the game. There's obviously a lot of politics involved.

Gotta work, bye. Peace and love
propells (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 08 Jun 2017, 11:39

propells:
The Convicted:

Three songs of that quality, especially the final two songs. I bet my left nut that those guys havent pulled of the complexity of those songs by them self. No offense to the them, i've just heard negative things about scantraxx and especially silver from producers in the game. There's obviously a lot of politics involved.

Gotta work, bye. Peace and love

I understand what you're trying to say, but I don't really think the same counts for Hypnose.

Check this double free release from 2016:

Sound design/technics/quality blah blah really isn't that far from this release. :)
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby HardstyleFever » 08 Jun 2017, 15:53

Future Evolution sounds good :)
HardstyleFever (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles