Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Headhunterz - Oxygen [Art of Creation]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby Shodan » 19 Mar 2019, 03:51

RidiQless:He probably just jammed with Heldens and Garrix. And just because he did so, it doesn't mean he has to collab with them in the end. maybe there wasn't enough time or they weren't really fond of the projects or it just didn't work out that well. Don't really think you can count that as "unreleased track" then. But who knows.. :dunno:

Garrix collab was leaked and the one with Heldens was never previewed but i remember some IG post of them saying they did it, it wasnt just a meet up.
The Greater The LIGHT, The Bigger The SHADOW
Shodan (-1)
State Citizen

Postby Bigblock » 19 Mar 2019, 07:12

Im a huge Headhunterz fan but honestly wtf Oxygen ? xD Its such a lame track whats wrong with your ears guys haha :D .... Cant wait for Dovakin or whatever its called <3
Qlimax 11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18
Bigblock
State Tourist

Postby Segugio » 21 Mar 2019, 17:13

It's catchy, and one of his better tracks since coming back, but to say that this is on the level of his old stuff is absurd.

The magic he used to have is still missing.
Segugio (34)
State Citizen

Postby Soundphase » 21 Mar 2019, 17:24

John Cove:Heady has never been better than in 2018/2019 IMO. Almost all of his stuff is unique and top notch sound design. You can feel that he loves what he does at the moment.

Remember when he said on his socials that he didn't want to return to hardstyle because he felt that he already did everything he could do for the genre.. And then he makes these new unique tracks.. I'm really confused by that statement he made in the past
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation

Fill my brain with hardstyle data!
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby iarsenal11 » 21 Mar 2019, 23:54

Soundphase:
John Cove:Heady has never been better than in 2018/2019 IMO. Almost all of his stuff is unique and top notch sound design. You can feel that he loves what he does at the moment.

Remember when he said on his socials that he didn't want to return to hardstyle because he felt that he already did everything he could do for the genre.. And then he makes these new unique tracks.. I'm really confused by that statement he made in the past

What is there to be confused about? He took a lot of the influences and things he learned branching out into the edm world and using them in these new hardstyle tracks. You can here the house influences in almost all of his newer tracks. Leaving hardstyle was the best thing that he could have done. It made his new hardstyle tracks that much better compared to the ones he made towards the end of 2013-2014.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby Soundphase » 02 Apr 2019, 18:37

iarsenal11:What is there to be confused about? He took a lot of the influences and things he learned branching out into the edm world and using them in these new hardstyle tracks. You can here the house influences in almost all of his newer tracks. Leaving hardstyle was the best thing that he could have done. It made his new hardstyle tracks that much better compared to the ones he made towards the end of 2013-2014.

He originally said that he didn't want to return because he felt that he did everything he could have done in hardstyle.
I guess he proved himself wrong.
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation

Fill my brain with hardstyle data!
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 02 Apr 2019, 19:29

Soundphase:

I don't think it's that confusing, it's because humans change minds, and have impulses. Same reason Titan 'quit' like 5 times, Scope DJ 'returned' like 5 times, 'released soon' never ever means soon, random new liveacts appear and dissapear even faster without explaination and the list goes on. I used to be annoyed as fuck every time I was dissapointed when a track/album/liveact/return of old act was promised and 9 out of 10 times it was delayed 4+ times or entirely forgotten so I've just started to not expect things in this scene until it's actually there. Trusting humans on their words, common rookie mistake :+
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Musical Madness » 02 Apr 2019, 19:50

Soundphase:Remember when he said on his socials that he didn't want to return to hardstyle because he felt that he already did everything he could do for the genre.. And then he makes these new unique tracks.. I'm really confused by that statement he made in the past

This part of the statement wasn't even a reference to the music itself. He was speaking about what's possible to achieve as a Hardstyle dj.
Musical Madness
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles