Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

B-Front - Symphony of Shadows (Qlimax 2019 Anthem) [Q-Dance]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby GianaWana » 25 Oct 2019, 12:24

they prefer to put 40 tracks in 1 hour set, 1 minute per track when you hear "cheese vocal saying something" and then 30 second of melodie with a kick. so you jump 30 second and immediatly stopping it, change to anoither track strarting with some other randoms vocals and etc... looks like they do sets only for promoting.

just listen to the intro of qlimax 2009 with A-LUSION
drummer beat qlimax edit, the intro bring more shivers than an entire hardstyle random set of nowadays.
i still have shivers remember that intro
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018 |QLIMAX 2019 |
GianaWana
State Native

Postby D-Jess » 25 Oct 2019, 12:28

Honestly I have the same syndrome than the 2013 anthem by the G4H :\
The track itself is great, especially for the banging midintro, but the global ambiance doesn't suit well with Qlimax.

On the other hand, I think that the track would have been much better suited for Qapital, the atmosphere lends itself better to it.
D-Jess (25)
State Celebrity

Postby GianaWana » 25 Oct 2019, 12:32

D-Jess:Honestly I have the same syndrome than the 2013 anthem by the G4H :\
The track itself is great, especially for the banging midintro, but the global ambiance doesn't suit well with Qlimax.

On the other hand, I think that the track would have been much better suited for Qapital, the atmosphere lends itself better to it.

but qapital is raw, how can this track could match qapital? the gated, tghe ambience and the melody are more similar to simple hardstyle.

qapital is for radical redemption warface style for example.
my opinion of course
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018 |QLIMAX 2019 |
GianaWana
State Native

Postby VTraxx » 25 Oct 2019, 12:50

This is just a default b-front tune with some qlimax vocals on it, quite boring imo
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (28)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby Katsching » 25 Oct 2019, 13:02

Listened to it 5-10 times. It kinda gets more boring unfortunately. Mid Intro is like yeeeah nice gated kicks but other than that it lacks so much potential. The rest is good but nothing I will remember for years to come, I think
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (25)
State Hero

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 25 Oct 2019, 17:42

The Google play version has the full mid-intro and the second climax (L)
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (22)
State Hero

Postby macdz » 25 Oct 2019, 19:35

it didn't reach the shadows hidden deep within the soul - and this is the moment when it it starts to be extremely cringeworthy. It could've been good! and as it goes further, lyrics just fall apart. All in all, it's awesome lol
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5i
macdz (31)
State Legend

Postby Rigosen » 25 Oct 2019, 20:57

Maybe not the best anthem but very nice :fist:
Rigosen (27)
State Native

Postby Deadwood » 26 Oct 2019, 15:02

Man, I wish the climax would be longer after such a long build up. It is still a nice anthem though.
Deadwood
State Native

Postby dafuq » 26 Oct 2019, 17:36

B-Front is done, for many years now. He cannot reinvent himself and come up with anything fresh, he is just repeating himself over and over again. Q-Dance should have asked him to do the Qlimax anthem when he was at the top of his game.
We have been all waiting for his chance, but let's be honest this track is boring and will be forgotten within a few weeks, but's that's just my opinion.

BTW before the second climax drops, he faded the vocals and it says only Qlima? :rofl:
I started this gangsta shit and this the motherfuckin' thanks I get?!
dafuq
State Senior Citizen

Postby dark_master » 27 Oct 2019, 08:55

I really love this piece of music! I think the point is that B-Front has his unique sound. Some like it and some not. I understand that some people think that he does no develop his sound but that's why i really love him. He sticks to his roots and adds just some new sounds. It works really well for me.

Just compare his latest tracks from 2016 until today with his sound from 2010 era. His music and sets tells a story. His set from Qlimax 2016 was so well composed, that's art!
To understand you got to flow!
dark_master (29)
State Citizen

Postby M3dia » 27 Oct 2019, 10:32

Spotify version has it all now - from mid-intro to second climax! Bob made it happen apparently (L)
M3dia (26)
State Native

Postby Amperial » 27 Oct 2019, 12:02

dafuq:B-Front is done, for many years now. He cannot reinvent himself and come up with anything fresh, he is just repeating himself over and over again. Q-Dance should have asked him to do the Qlimax anthem when he was at the top of his game.
We have been all waiting for his chance, but let's be honest this track is boring and will be forgotten within a few weeks, but's that's just my opinion.

BTW before the second climax drops, he faded the vocals and it says only Qlima? :rofl:

Kinda true yeah.

Well 2014 vocals were like qlimas so this one is not that dramatic.
Amperial
State Native

Postby SKRWD » 27 Oct 2019, 12:08

dafuq:B-Front is done, for many years now. He cannot reinvent himself and come up with anything fresh, he is just repeating himself over and over again. Q-Dance should have asked him to do the Qlimax anthem when he was at the top of his game.

You've summed up pretty much everything what I was thinking.
SKRWD (25)
State Native

Postby KiLLu12258 » 27 Oct 2019, 13:25

he doesnt need to to reinvent himself as he has a unique style.

and i say this as someone who are not a fan of this anthem. melody is so boring but anyway not a bad track.
KiLLu12258
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles