Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Zany - DNA [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby DjThera » 28 Jul 2019, 12:05

tomm!c:It’s so sad that these type of sounds, kicks, atmospheres, midintro’s and everything else to mention in these (especially the DR and B-Front collab) tracks don’t fit the hardstyle from nowadays. Not that the current hardstyle sucks or lacks quality, but man, these feels, those lovely kicks and themes. This is what really made me fall in love with hardstyle!

Fits perfectly in my sets though! It's mostly so sad that people don't check the right artists and then complain about the music while there is actually great stuff still being made out there..

Btw Outer Limits is my fav track of the year. Played it yesterday as well and got goosebumps during it which rarely happens
DjThera
Producer+

Postby Soundphase » 28 Jul 2019, 20:35

tomm!c:
Soundphase:
tomm!c:It’s so sad that these type of sounds, kicks, atmospheres, midintro’s and everything else to mention in these (especially the DR and B-Front collab) tracks don’t fit the hardstyle from nowadays. Not that the current hardstyle sucks or lacks quality, but man, these feels, those lovely kicks and themes. This is what really made me fall in love with hardstyle!

Well it's not that sad considering that Zany does puts whatever he wants in his sets, he's not one of those guys who only plays the newest tracks or the newest trend, he usually sticks whatever in his sets!

Oh, what I said has nothing to do with Zany whatsoever! Just the fact that I miss these kind of tracks!

Ohh yes, me too!
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby niconietom » 29 Jul 2019, 19:32

Amazing album, the only thing that bothers me A LOT is that the spotify versions cut so much stuff from the original mixes. Regular radio edits should only cut the 25 sec intro and nothing else though...
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (22)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 29 Jul 2019, 20:58

niconietom:Amazing album, the only thing that bothers me A LOT is that the spotify versions cut so much stuff from the original mixes. Regular radio edits should only cut the 25 sec intro and nothing else though...

YES, this this and this. This album is a perfect answer to the ones asking why some people crave for extendeds so much.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby niconietom » 29 Jul 2019, 21:09

ceero:
niconietom:Amazing album, the only thing that bothers me A LOT is that the spotify versions cut so much stuff from the original mixes. Regular radio edits should only cut the 25 sec intro and nothing else though...

YES, this this and this. This album is a perfect answer to the ones asking why some people crave for extendeds so much.

I mean, I use spotify so I prefer radio edits on there since they're easier to listen, but come on, proper radio edits FFS :rofl:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (22)
State Celebrity

Postby nuttyt » 29 Jul 2019, 23:14

DjThera:

Fits perfectly in my sets though! It's mostly so sad that people don't check the right artists and then complain about the music while there is actually great stuff still being made out there..

Totally agree with this 100%

Absolutely feeling this album though, already reviewed Wolf in the next edition of Zone Magazine awesome tune.
nuttyt (36)
Producer

Postby Gommes_ » 04 Aug 2019, 19:16

While I absolutely adored this style back then I gotta say that it didn't carry over to 2019. Some tracks are nice but I won't be playing them a lot.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (34)
State Native

Postby Vicious » 11 Sep 2019, 10:39

Been hammering this, soo good. Southstylers vibes from Beat Machine. All it needs is a Zany meets The Beholder track :fist:
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Mortryx » 11 Sep 2019, 19:08

Vicious:Been hammering this, soo good. Southstylers vibes from Beat Machine. All it needs is a Zany meets The Beholder track :fist:

We got the streets is pretty much a copy of Arise remix o_O
Mortryx (26)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles