Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Zany - DNA [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Jellepetje » 23 Jul 2019, 22:19

(L) _O_
Sooner or later we see, this music is our destiny
Jellepetje (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby th3r3zo » 24 Jul 2019, 19:21

Jellepetje: (L) _O_

with that intro and melody notes, i think this is inspired in Wrong Frequency remix
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Shendooo » 24 Jul 2019, 19:31

Sounds like it was made in about 2007. Awesome stuff. I thought the days of me getting excited over a Zany album were gone, but everything I've heard so far sounds great.
Shendooo
State Senior Citizen

Postby niconietom » 26 Jul 2019, 02:06

Shendooo:

Sounds like it was made in about 2007. Awesome stuff. I thought the days of me getting excited over a Zany album were gone, but everything I've heard so far sounds great.

Spotify version doesn't has the midintro, great stuff still :fist:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (22)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 26 Jul 2019, 16:09

That Donkey Rollers track is the tune of the year for me by fucking far _O_ Has absolutely everything you would expect from a DR tune, haunting fantasy mystic dark atmosphere, proper Fusion style kicks and melo and some DV8 vocal. This isnt just a throwback tune for old times sake, this is a proper full on fresh Donkey Rollers with everything you would expect from a DR tune in 2019 _O_
There are amazing pieces left out of the album/radio/spotify edit, perfect example why i hate radio edits, sometimes there is just too much cool stuff left out. Strongly urge to go and get the extended version (L)

All in all fucking amazing album, We Got The Streets sounds like a zany & The Beholder collab from 2008, Humanity is absolutely haunting with those creepy acid intro lines, Outer Limits, Wolf, Everyday, Real World are instant classics going straight to the legendary Zany tunes catalog _O_ crap, i havent felt this excited about an album for quite a long time i got to say. Also mad props for releasing the whole album as extended right away. This should be a common practice.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby th3r3zo » 26 Jul 2019, 23:25

Old Fusion Hardstyle! _O_ :dance: :'( (L)

Wolf 8/10
Down on the Floor 8/10
Endless 2019 8/10
Outer Limits 9/10: remind me Wrong Frequency remix :dance:
Beat Machine 7/10
The Spirit 9/10
The Real World 8/10
Every Day 9/10
Humanity 9/10
The Creator 9/10
Shadows 10/10: Top 5 of the year for me, that melody :listen: _O_
We Got the Streets 8/10

I love Hardstyle for this kind of things. The old hardstyle will never die :G
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Soundphase » 27 Jul 2019, 02:00

I like the track "humanity" in particular, zany & b-front is always such a sweet duo
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation

Fill my brain with hardstyle data!
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby th3r3zo » 27 Jul 2019, 06:27

How much epic is this _O_
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby ThePrincipal » 27 Jul 2019, 10:35

Humanity is fucking ridiculous

But then again, the whole thing is. I can't wait to put these tracks in sets amongst "similar" tracks made from this year / last year :) <3
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 27 Jul 2019, 12:36

Will give this a good listen soon :)
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby tomm!c » 27 Jul 2019, 21:59

It’s so sad that these type of sounds, kicks, atmospheres, midintro’s and everything else to mention in these (especially the DR and B-Front collab) tracks don’t fit the hardstyle from nowadays. Not that the current hardstyle sucks or lacks quality, but man, these feels, those lovely kicks and themes. This is what really made me fall in love with hardstyle!
tomm!c
State Senior Citizen

Postby Soundphase » 27 Jul 2019, 23:47

tomm!c:It’s so sad that these type of sounds, kicks, atmospheres, midintro’s and everything else to mention in these (especially the DR and B-Front collab) tracks don’t fit the hardstyle from nowadays. Not that the current hardstyle sucks or lacks quality, but man, these feels, those lovely kicks and themes. This is what really made me fall in love with hardstyle!

Well it's not that sad considering that Zany does puts whatever he wants in his sets, he's not one of those guys who only plays the newest tracks or the newest trend, he usually sticks whatever in his sets!
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation

Fill my brain with hardstyle data!
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby NICK9656 » 28 Jul 2019, 00:00

Outer Limits & Shadows are out of this world. This is exactly the sound I fell in love with. As I'm losing more and more interest in the current Hardstyle scene with its sound, this album is like a gift for me.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"
NICK9656 (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 28 Jul 2019, 00:28

Soundphase:
tomm!c:It’s so sad that these type of sounds, kicks, atmospheres, midintro’s and everything else to mention in these (especially the DR and B-Front collab) tracks don’t fit the hardstyle from nowadays. Not that the current hardstyle sucks or lacks quality, but man, these feels, those lovely kicks and themes. This is what really made me fall in love with hardstyle!

Well it's not that sad considering that Zany does puts whatever he wants in his sets, he's not one of those guys who only plays the newest tracks or the newest trend, he usually sticks whatever in his sets!

True tho I hope he stops with the freestyle cancer :+
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby tomm!c » 28 Jul 2019, 11:40

Soundphase:

Oh, what I said has nothing to do with Zany whatsoever! Just the fact that I miss these kind of tracks!
tomm!c
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles