Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Delete - Alpha Omega [End Of Line]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Barticf » 03 Aug 2018, 22:45

Label: End Of Line
Catalog Number: TBA
Release Date: 20-12-2018
Format: CD / Digital
Source:
Delete
My debut album will be releasesed on October 11th!

Prepare for 'ALPHA OMEGA.’

Be at Supremacy for the 1st exclusive showcase!

Tracklist
Last edited by Barticf on 13 Dec 2018, 20:23, edited 5 times in total.
Barticf
State Hero

Postby VOL-E » 04 Aug 2018, 23:46

Damn 2 months, but sure it will be worth it _O_ :fist:
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby t0n1 » 09 Aug 2018, 21:56

:fist:
t0n1
State Native

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 09 Aug 2018, 21:58

t0n1:
:fist:

:dance: _O_
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 09 Aug 2018, 22:21

that synth so reminds me of old Panacea dnb (L) nice track btw! :)
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby Barticf » 27 Sep 2018, 21:55

Delete
I have an important announcement regarding the release of my album 'Alpha Omega.' I regret to inform that the release date and pre-order must be pushed back (date TBA).

Although this is quite a setback, I can still reassure you that it won’t affect my showcase sets at Supremacy this weekend, and especially my album event with Fanaticz on the 13th of October.

The music is close to finished but I've had a few setbacks due to my health and other personal situations which made it hard to make the existing deadline. There is a large gap between playing the music live and committing to a finished album that can't be touched ever again. And with my recent mental state, I found it really hard to focus, be creative and get shit done.
At the moment I'm working on my health, and also working to bring you guys something really special and personal. I can reassure everyone that the wait will definitely be worth it!

To make it up to all of my fans who have bought tickets to my album event, I am planning something nice with my label and agency (End of Line Recordings & Most Wanted DJ), but more info will follow about that!

So, the only setback is the release date of the final product. Be prepared for 'Alpha Omega' to still pump through the speakers of Supremacy and Fanaticz as planned!
Thank you for your understanding and support
Ryan xo

Show spoiler
Your message contains too few characters.
Barticf
State Hero

Postby VOL-E » 27 Sep 2018, 21:59

Damn :( Wish it will come this year, really cant wait to delete my ears :+
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby Amperial » 27 Sep 2018, 22:28

Barticf:
Delete
I have an important announcement regarding the release of my album 'Alpha Omega.' I regret to inform that the release date and pre-order must be pushed back (date TBA).

Although this is quite a setback, I can still reassure you that it won’t affect my showcase sets at Supremacy this weekend, and especially my album event with Fanaticz on the 13th of October.

The music is close to finished but I've had a few setbacks due to my health and other personal situations which made it hard to make the existing deadline. There is a large gap between playing the music live and committing to a finished album that can't be touched ever again. And with my recent mental state, I found it really hard to focus, be creative and get shit done.
At the moment I'm working on my health, and also working to bring you guys something really special and personal. I can reassure everyone that the wait will definitely be worth it!

To make it up to all of my fans who have bought tickets to my album event, I am planning something nice with my label and agency (End of Line Recordings & Most Wanted DJ), but more info will follow about that!

So, the only setback is the release date of the final product. Be prepared for 'Alpha Omega' to still pump through the speakers of Supremacy and Fanaticz as planned!
Thank you for your understanding and support
Ryan xo

Show spoiler

Totally understandable. He should get well soon and deliver his album afterwards.
Did he actually tell his some details regarding his health state?
Amperial
State Native

Postby propells » 28 Sep 2018, 23:47

Good thing he delayed it imo. 90% of the tracks are masterpieces. But there are a few collabs which lacks the Delete magic. Hopefully it’ll be the album of the century when it drops!
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Katsching » 29 Oct 2018, 13:42

I don't know if you guys missed posting these or I missed your posts but here are some previews of new tracks.

I am actually pretty hyped for this album. His kicks are style-wise back to his older days if not even better _O_
The collab with TOA actually sounds like too much of a mess tbh from this snippet...
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby P.L.K » 29 Oct 2018, 14:03

Those Previews sound sick (L)
P.L.K (21)
Producer

Postby Kedde » 29 Oct 2018, 15:04

Katsching:The collab with TOA actually sounds like too much of a mess tbh from this snippet...

:? Just wait for HQs is all I can say to this..
Kedde (26)
Producer

Postby Barticf » 13 Nov 2018, 20:27

For those wondering when the heck Delete will drop 'Alpha Omega,' here it is... DECEMBER 20TH.

Pre-order: 03/12

Show spoiler
Barticf
State Hero

Postby niconietom » 13 Nov 2018, 21:43

Barticf:
For those wondering when the heck Delete will drop 'Alpha Omega,' here it is... DECEMBER 20TH.

Pre-order: 03/12

Show spoiler

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 28 Nov 2018, 13:13

Oh finally a release date, baning christmas it is :)
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles