Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What happened to some artist topic.

Postby Trantix » 16 Feb 2019, 18:25

Emre:
Vicious:Riiho? his stuff was sick

He recently started a new project called Sledgehammers together with Digital Mindz and some other guy I forgot the name of :)

The third guy is Tarec.
Trantix (21)
State Citizen

Postby Trantix » 16 Feb 2019, 18:30

Deadwood:What happened to Tartaros und The Geminizers?

Idk but it's a bit weird how both of them became inactive around the same time (August and October of 2017), and their unreleased single "Unleashed" was also released in October of 2017.
Trantix (21)
State Citizen

Postby M3dia » 09 Mar 2019, 20:51

Was recently wondering what D-Clear is doing :? I remember him releasing a pretty high quality EP on Hardcopy Records (supported by HHZ in HWS) after which it went a bit silent. He then free-released some score music or whatever and went under the radar pretty quick. :(
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby iarsenal11 » 09 Mar 2019, 22:17

M3dia:Was recently wondering what D-Clear is doing :? I remember him releasing a pretty high quality EP on Hardcopy Records (supported by HHZ in HWS) after which it went a bit silent. He then free-released some score music or whatever and went under the radar pretty quick. :(

Midnight Skies is still one of my favorite hardstyle tracks to play during Halloween! HHZ played it at Qlimax 2011 as well as Hard With Style.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby Malgranda » 11 Mar 2019, 17:32

iarsenal11:
M3dia:Was recently wondering what D-Clear is doing :? I remember him releasing a pretty high quality EP on Hardcopy Records (supported by HHZ in HWS) after which it went a bit silent. He then free-released some score music or whatever and went under the radar pretty quick. :(

Midnight Skies is still one of my favorite hardstyle tracks to play during Halloween! HHZ played it at Qlimax 2011 as well as Hard With Style.

Thanks for reminding me of this epic track _O_ D-Clear's YouTube channel is still up: https://www.youtube.com/user/dclearmusic/about, his other social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) have been removed / deleted :(
Malgranda (22)
Global Mod

Postby iarsenal11 » 14 Mar 2019, 01:44

Does Jack of Sound still do his Mashup Jack alias? I personally loved his mash ups!
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby Valadia » 14 Mar 2019, 14:07

iarsenal11:Does Jack of Sound still do his Mashup Jack alias? I personally loved his mash ups!

I'm pretty sure he does, occasionally.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (21)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles