Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Recent Hardstyle Vinyl Records (12'')

Postby ceero » 23 Sep 2020, 09:53

Yo everyone,

Even though it's far from what used to be a standard a couple of years ago, it does seem like vinyl records are making (sort of a comeback) and that does go for hardstyle as well. Which makes me incredibly happy as I love vinyls, love collecting them and geeking over them. I was thinking we could have a topic (perhaps we can sticky it or move to release section?) where we could post a list of hardstyle vinyls that are being released so that we who collect them can keep a track :)

Would also be nice to have a place where we could post upcoming vinyl releases as well, as those are now mostly strictly limited and get sold out pretty quick.

So far, from the top of my mind:
Released:
Phuture Noize, Keltek, Sefa - One Tribe (Defqon.1 2019 Anthem) (Pic. 12'')
Brennan Heart - Show Your True Colors (the album) (12'')
Geck-O - Soul Train (12'')
Phuture Noize - Silver Bullet (the album) (2x Orange 12'')
Various - 5 Years Of Noize Vizion (2x12'')
a bunch of Autektone/T78 vinyls
Ad Nauseam - The Outer Limits
Defqon.1 anthem vinyl box (8x 12")
Qlimax The Source Soundtrack (Picture Disc 12")
Organ Donors - Ultrasound album (2x12")
Thera - From The Heart album (2x12")
Phuture Noize - Black Mirror Sociery Deluxe album (2x12" colored)
Art Of Fighters - New Millenium album [kickstarter project] (12" colored)
Coone - Loyalty Is Everything (12" colored)
Geck-O - A Present From The Future album (2x12" colored)
Frequencerz - 10 Years Of Hardstyle (12")

Rumoured/Planned/Considered:
MYST - Trinity
DBSTF - Enter Your Mind

Any more I may have missed?
Last edited by ceero on 26 May 2021, 14:30, edited 11 times in total.
ceero (29)
State Retired Person

Postby The Blaster » 23 Sep 2020, 19:41

Not exactly hardstyle, more along the lines of 'soul train' but:

https://flatliferecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-outer-limits-2020-tension-music-acid-techno-aus

I don't collect vinyls but that is one amazing looking vinyl
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 23 Sep 2020, 19:56

Cool topic!! :)
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (27)
State Retired Person

Postby Reverse Ghost » 23 Sep 2020, 21:05

Really wish they didn't charge more than what the record is worth just for international shipping. I pay less shipping for bulk orders on Discogs.
Reverse Ghost (27)
State Legend

Postby freddy g » 24 Sep 2020, 10:45

this is awesome but where are these available to buy?

I buy loads of vinyl and had no knowledge of any of these releases, it's especially irritating about that q-dance release I would love that record but not paying £75 for it

I can't believe that record has been out for a year and I didn't know about it - they send me enough emails trying to get me to buy masks and shit, but they don't tell me about a new vinyl lol

are there any shops that carry all this stuff or do I need to buy direct from each supplier?
freddy g
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 24 Sep 2020, 11:29

freddy g:this is awesome but where are these available to buy?

I buy loads of vinyl and had no knowledge of any of these releases, it's especially irritating about that q-dance release I would love that record but not paying £75 for it

I can't believe that record has been out for a year and I didn't know about it - they send me enough emails trying to get me to buy masks and shit, but they don't tell me about a new vinyl lol

are there any shops that carry all this stuff or do I need to buy direct from each supplier?

Yeeea well, that might indeed be a problem. The Defqon1 anthem vinyl was listed for sale on the Q website (i found it by a sheer accident) and there was basically no promotion around it. The Soul Train vinyl was up for sale on some Theracords related website and sold out within an hour. The Brennan and the PN vinyls were for sale on the artists merch websites but got sold out super quick as well. On the other hand, there is basically no hype/talk/fuzz around this in the scene, because these are not spotify releases (....). Unless you sit on your ass and follow social medias of artists all day long there is quite a good chance you miss those.

So yeah, you might try your luck with keeping an eye on them on discogs, thats probably all you can do at this point :/
That's why I have created this topic, so we can share the info about the possible upcoming vinyls releases on one place and don't miss out.

BTW I have managed to snatch these:

edit:: I also found a couple of T78/Autektone vinyls - they are available on the autektone website. Listed in the first post :) not really hardstyle but considering many people love T78 here and he is a former hardstyle producer...
ceero (29)
State Retired Person

Postby Vicious » 01 Oct 2020, 09:41

Crazy seeing the prices on discogs of some 05-09 era records going for like 200 euros, i have boxes and bags full of this stuff laying around i'm sitting on a goldmine
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Scitex » 04 Oct 2020, 07:11

Also not really hardstyle, but I shop quite frequently on the Prospect Records website!
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby The Convicted » 04 Oct 2020, 14:01

I saw techno popping up in the topic, so I guess it's going to be more like "Recent Harder Styles Vinyl Records" instead? :P Anyway, some hardcore or related vinyls if you mind:

The Outside Agency ‎– Stories From The 9th Dimension
The Outside Agency ‎– The Opposites / More Primitive (I think I can list all the latest TOA releases tho)
[KRTM] ‎– SSSPCR 005
AnD ‎– SSSPCR 004
Dolphin ‎– Cunts Rule Everything Around Me EP
Deathmachine ‎– Beats, Bleeps & Breaks

Edit: instead of making a huge list, I recommend you to check out Genosha and PRSPCT releases basically
The Convicted (26)
State Retired Person

Postby freddy g » 05 Oct 2020, 08:23

The Convicted:I saw techno popping up in the topic, so I guess it's going to be more like "Recent Harder Styles Vinyl Records" instead? :P Anyway, some hardcore or related vinyls if you mind:

The Outside Agency ‎– Stories From The 9th Dimension
The Outside Agency ‎– The Opposites / More Primitive (I think I can list all the latest TOA releases tho)
[KRTM] ‎– SSSPCR 005
AnD ‎– SSSPCR 004
Dolphin ‎– Cunts Rule Everything Around Me EP
Deathmachine ‎– Beats, Bleeps & Breaks

Edit: instead of making a huge list, I recommend you to check out Genosha and PRSPCT releases basically

good shout, I have all the above they are awesome but I think the difference is, all the above labels have a good distribution network and i just check out all the regular releases in shops, but the records in the OP seem to have been put to with no promotion and I have missed them all and am unlikely to pay discogs prices for anything limited.

with that in mind is there anywhere significant missing from this list of shops carrying new vinyl releases I can keep an eye on?

undergroundtekno.com
toolboxrecords.com
Juno.co.uk
triplevision.nl
deejay.de
decks.de
recess.nl
rige
freddy g
State Senior Citizen

Postby spitles » 05 Oct 2020, 16:36

Vinylz in 2020 ... are they doing "vinyl pressing on demand" now, or it's still the old model with xxx stock copies ?
spitles (34)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 07 Oct 2020, 06:10

spitles:Vinylz in 2020 ... are they doing "vinyl pressing on demand" now, or it's still the old model with xxx stock copies ?

Depends on the pressing, though most artists do preorders and gauge the quantity based on that, usually havine enough leftover after preorders to be available for a short while after.
The worst is when they do limited 100 or 200 pressings and they immediately get scooped up by scalpers. Bandulu and Deep Medi sales are infamous for that unfortunately.
Reverse Ghost (27)
State Legend

Postby spitles » 07 Oct 2020, 08:01

Ye ok ... homework time : https://search.lilo.org/results.php?q=v ... +on+demand

This website/service looks cool, but it's stock model : https://qrates.com/
Here there is the possibility to press 1 vinyl : https://www.vinyl-pressing.com/
Article showcasing recent vinyl sales rise : https://www.soundguys.com/vinyl-better- ... ing-20654/

Imo "vinyl pressing on demand" can be cool. Longer delays isn't an excuse to not do it. Also no stock = no need to destroy eh. Do collectors rage about delays if they're informed ? If my order comes in 1 month to get pressed because vinyl pressing dudes have too many orders, it's fine, in the end I still get it, take your time to do it well lol. Plus I can still go listen to digital masters at streaming platforms meanwhile. Also artists have no gigs at the moment, what if they suddenly get opportunities to make some money by pressing vinyls ? :dunno:
spitles (34)
State Celebrity

Postby DjThera » 07 Oct 2020, 14:33

Awesome topic! We did indeed sell the Geck-o - Soul Train vinyl in our webshop fromthehard.nl and of course we are thinking of doing something like this again in the future :)
DjThera
Producer+

Postby ceero » 07 Oct 2020, 14:36

DjThera:Awesome topic! We did indeed sell the Geck-o - Soul Train vinyl in our webshop fromthehard.nl and of course we are thinking of doing something like this again in the future :)

please do! :)
ceero (29)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles