Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Qlimax 2012 anthem and line-up gossip thread!

Postby MarlboroMan » 28 Oct 2012, 13:20

VOL-E:DjPractice
what about I've Lost You :? Alexes :? Lip Service Radio :? Autumn Green :? Lets Get Dirty :? G-Force :? Mindgame :?

I still have huge hopes for this guys :) Nowadays they are using those new kicks in all their new tracks, but I think thats just a little bit of time... Wish they will make some anti-climax tracks soon with some proper old kicks which were great! Still wish to here some new track with that Lets Get Dirty kick... (L)

P.S. sad that they didn't reworked that "Wilderness" which they played on Rebirth, that melody was one of the best from them :'(

I'm still deeply depressed that they didn't worked on that track. :yawn:
MarlboroMan (27)
Global Mod

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 28 Oct 2012, 13:22

DjPractice:None of the big names play their tracks that I know - their days were 2007-2009 and their peak was when Like Thiz came out (arguably their biggest track)

heady plays Underground Language or Acquital in his every set.
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (31)
Crab

Postby DirtyTok » 28 Oct 2012, 17:32

Digital Audio Tape:
DjPractice:None of the big names play their tracks that I know - their days were 2007-2009 and their peak was when Like Thiz came out (arguably their biggest track)

hah not really
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (26)
State Hero

Postby DirtyTok » 28 Oct 2012, 17:34

completely lost their style after they moved to Dirty Workz :( :(

During 2007-2009 they had one of their best days, but i think also in 2011 and this year Josh&Wesz
has become even bigger! And moving to Dirty Workz is a step up the ladder if you ask me :)
DirtyTok (26)
State Hero

Postby DirtyTok » 28 Oct 2012, 17:35

what about I've Lost You :? Alexes :? Lip Service Radio :? Autumn Green :? Lets Get Dirty :? G-Force :? Mindgame :?

I still have huge hopes for this guys :) Nowadays they are using those new kicks in all their new tracks, but I think thats just a little bit of time... Wish they will make some anti-climax tracks soon with some proper old kicks which were great! Still wish to here some new track with that Lets Get Dirty kick... (L)

P.S. sad that they didn't reworked that "Wilderness" which they played on Rebirth, that melody was one of the best from them :'(

Mindgame has to be one of the top anti-climax song if you ask me _O_
DirtyTok (26)
State Hero

Postby Neutronic » 28 Oct 2012, 17:59

DirtyTok:

Mindgame has to be one of the top anti-climax song if you ask me _O_

Mindgame is such an underrated track! One of my alltime faves! _O_
Neutronic (24)
State Hero

Postby John Cove » 28 Oct 2012, 19:22

DirtyTok:
Digital Audio Tape:

hah not really

He did ;)

Your message contains 9 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 10.
This is to prevent +1/like/this filler kind of posts. (Padding with junk text is not allowed)
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby Vicious » 29 Oct 2012, 00:23

They have never came close to making a track as good as Like Thiz. I Got You and Chicks On Fire were decent but they were like 5 years ago.

Coone deserves a Qlimax set more than J&W imo
Vicious
State Hero

Postby ceero » 29 Oct 2012, 11:44

lloyd323:
ceero:i used to love Josh and Wesz really really much but tbh i think their days are over ... they became way too standard, everything what was unique about them is gone

i think the complete opposite to that, that's for sure. If you ask me there days have just begun. This year they have inspired me beyond belief and are in the top acts that i want to see. _O_

well they make 1 ep per year and its getting worse and worse with each one ... Miss the days of tracks like Lipservice Radio :(
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby solidfunk » 01 Nov 2012, 00:31

Qlimax 2013 anthem
solidfunk (27)
State Native

Postby Neko » 01 Nov 2012, 10:58

I got a friend who enjoys hardstyle like I do but doesn't give a fuck about which DJ is playing and which track is made by that producer etc... So I played him the qlimax anthem, before I cutted all vocals out of it and he was like "that would fit qlimax perfectly". He didn't know its the qlimax anthem... I still think so too, that break fits the event perfectly.
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (27)
Producer

Postby timdawes » 01 Nov 2012, 11:15

you have a lot of spare time, don't you
timdawes (35)
Admin

Postby Neutronic » 01 Nov 2012, 11:19

timdawes:you have a lot of spare time, don't you

:rofl:

On another note, this track has properly grown on me. I really digg the midintros haunting sounds and the breakdown. The outro is cool and the climax is bearable. I would have prefered a B-front, NC or Fronty anthem but they have done a good job when you look at their previous tracks :)
Neutronic (24)
State Hero

Postby Neko » 02 Nov 2012, 08:11

timdawes:you have a lot of spare time, don't you

I actually have those 2 minutes... :D
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (27)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles