Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[scam/scammer] Not So Polite, Rudestyle Recordings / Ramp / Mads Rasmussen

Postby Gia » 09 Mar 2011, 11:36

I really feel a need to post this.

Mads have been cheating and screwing producers and djs over and over for the last 3 4 years and now it really needs to stop.
Not So Polite.

Okay, first off, RUDESTYLE RECORDS ARE A JOKE.

That’s better.

Why? Well, yesterday i posted an announcement on Soular Order’s facebook page stating that i would NOT be signing with Rudestyle Records. I didn’t go into detail about why i made this decision, out of common decency for Rudestyle Records.

Unfortunately, they don’t seem to care too much about common decency, or morality for that fact.

I got in touch with them a few days ago, stating that i had not signed any form of legal agreement and that i would not be doing so.

Hello Mads,

Basically, i’ll get straight to it. I am formally rejecting the offer to sign to Rudestyle Records and i would appreciate it if you didn’t release any material with my name on it.

I came to this decision due to a complete lack of contact from anybody at Rudestyle Records. The last time anybody from there actually spoke to me was around early December.

At this point, Mr Rasmussen got in contact, requesting i compose a part to fit into one of his tracks. At first i refused, because i had plenty of tracks to work on myself. But he wouldn’t drop it. I eventually agreed to do it and we agreed on a payment being made by him on the 1st January 2011 if his plan was to release it. Part of me was happy about this, because any exposure was good in the long run.

A few months later (after the expected payment date, payment that i never received, and NO contact from Rudestyle Records), i noticed that a track containing the part i had composed was released into the wild as was very much for sale. This is when i first began to have my doubts about Rudestyle Records.

I tried to get in contact but i never got a reply, in the end i just gave up on it.

Then a few days ago, i heard from a few other artists who had worked with Rudestyle Records. Apparently, they had “stolen” a track and released it without the co producers consent. Another artist had claimed that he had not received payment for another release.

After reading this, i decided that i would send them the email quoted above.

Then today, i received an email back. It stated that the release of a remix i created for them was about to be released in a few days and that they would not pull it because it was “too expensive”.

Nice of them to tell me this in advance….

Sure, i know there probably isn’t much i can do because its a remix, and its probably my own fault for being so naive. But i had their word that they wouldn’t release without a contract and without informing me.

So, i just wanted to make it known to anybody who creates music and hears from these guys… DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING, AND DO NOT SEND THEM ANY TRACKS.

Trust me, you will regret it.

Source http://soularorder.tumblr.com/post/3722952609/not-so-polite

This is only one of the producers who said stop.. And the list is long
Gia
Producer

Postby MarlboroMan » 09 Mar 2011, 12:26

Rudestyle Recordings, I think Ramp will never change. :+
MarlboroMan (27)
Global Mod

Postby Tiifa » 09 Mar 2011, 12:35

Ramp has tried to contact me as well, but I ignored the messages. And he actually insulted me once so, why would I want to work with him? Also I knew he wasn't trustable :P
Tiifa (25)
Producer

Postby Sharez » 09 Mar 2011, 12:48

This guy will never change, this is not the first label he created that goes down
Sharez (27)
Producer

Postby Double-T » 09 Mar 2011, 12:56

Gosh that guy needs to be slapped
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (26)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby Phuture Noize » 09 Mar 2011, 13:02

What an Asshole!
Phuture Noize
Producer

Postby Subject Zero » 09 Mar 2011, 14:13

I remember someone on here posted saying that they never received money after their track got released, but no one seemed to listen to him

Dont plan on ever sending my tracks to him
Subject Zero (27)
State Hero

Postby hostage » 09 Mar 2011, 14:20

haha Ramp is a prick anyway.
Diablik must be naive too, I always wondered how such a talent in EDM like Dia can release something on this label.
hostage (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Joykill » 09 Mar 2011, 15:01

I didn't recieved any money either. Not that I'm making music for the money, but I never saw any contract or something so it didn't felt good..
Joykill (27)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 09 Mar 2011, 15:11

Lol...first I thought Rudestyle Records was a label of Dr. Rude. Then I read it's Ramp's label and the text suddenly made sense _O-
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby atomicoz » 09 Mar 2011, 15:41

People need to check up on labels/companies before they send tracks/pay for something :P so you would've found the old topic on here, general-hardstyle-discussions-f4/rudestyle-recordings-t2853.html

Added some scam info in the title of this and the other topic so it's easier to spot on google later

So this is the 3rd one we know about that ramp has scammed, whereof 2 of them are on harderstate.. Joykill and The Renegade
atomicoz (30)
Founder

Postby Subject Zero » 09 Mar 2011, 15:49

You should ban Ramp from these forums. Every few months he posts stuff about his labels (which always seem to fail..), especially if he scamming members of these forums
Subject Zero (27)
State Hero

Postby nikkita » 09 Mar 2011, 16:36

I just want to ask... but for all the people who claim they were scammed out of money, how much did they honestly expect to make from sales?
sic transit gloria mundi
nikkita
Vocalist

Postby elgrekoz » 09 Mar 2011, 16:42

it's not about the money you make nikki....music sales are pretty much dead at the time but it's sad the way he tries to decieve people. He owes us money that we gave up after a while for 2 remixes we did...
"It's time to unfold our primitive instincts."
elgrekoz
Producer

Postby nikkita » 09 Mar 2011, 16:44

The guy wanted one of my friends to pay for her own copy of a track she did vocals in... the guy is a sneak, indeed.

But I was just really curious because I've seen this pop up before, that people complain of not receiving money for sales and such.

However... this stuff is surely common knowledge by now?
sic transit gloria mundi
nikkita
Vocalist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles