Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Maybe there is hope for Headhunterz

Postby Subject Zero » 16 Mar 2011, 15:00

Aslong as he doesn't have some tracks with amazing screeches and reverse bass, then ruins it with a cheesy climax

Hopefully he makes some older influenced tracks too
Subject Zero (27)
State Hero

Postby SpiRiT` » 16 Mar 2011, 15:37

Well, depends on what Headhunterz calls hard.. If he thinks his own track 'The Message Is Hardstyle' is a hard track, then I have no hopes for his hard tracks.
SpiRiT` (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Qwertz » 16 Mar 2011, 15:47

it cant get worse than from within and the message is hardstyle, i dont expect anything from his album..
Qwertz (28)
State Celebrity

Postby Nekro » 16 Mar 2011, 18:08

Let's wait and see. :)
Nekro (26)
State Citizen

Postby Matt » 16 Mar 2011, 18:17

If he sees that he's going right off the scene, maybe his new album Will ne completely different. We'll see...
Matt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Johnny250 » 16 Mar 2011, 19:01

who cares? he is just one producer from hundreds! I can't stand this much attention about him, should we start a topic now about every producer when he was twittered something new? Let's wait till his album is ready and discuss about the hardness of the tracks in the album release section about it
Johnny250 (28)
State Hero

Postby Nekro » 16 Mar 2011, 19:46

Johnny250:who cares? he is just one producer from hundreds! I can't stand this much attention about him, should we start a topic now about every producer when he was twittered something new? Let's wait till his album is ready and discuss about the hardness of the tracks in the album release section about it

Seems like you don't care. We might care, ever thought about that one? Everyone's not like you. :)
Nekro (26)
State Citizen

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 16 Mar 2011, 20:44

Nekro:
Johnny250:who cares? he is just one producer from hundreds! I can't stand this much attention about him, should we start a topic now about every producer when he was twittered something new? Let's wait till his album is ready and discuss about the hardness of the tracks in the album release section about it

Seems like you don't care. We might care, ever thought about that one? Everyone's not like you. :)

but he has the point) world's not gonna end if hhz makes a bad album)
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (30)
Crab

Postby aXXis » 16 Mar 2011, 22:28

You know
aXXis (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Lingan » 16 Mar 2011, 22:58

This was a interview not a small twitterpost. I think its okay and its a interesting thing to discuss over here. :)
And I think its just that many people here once loved headhunterz (even if they won't admit it), but has been really disappointed lately.
If you are from Sweden and would like to help us support swedish hardstyle producers and events, make sure to check out this page!

https://www.facebook.com/Hardstyle.se
Lingan
State Tourist

Postby Deelay Pain » 17 Mar 2011, 13:34

If he wants to produce hard tracks, he could do it, i'm sure. But it's just not what most people like so he sticks with the soft stuff.
Deelay Pain (28)
Producer

Postby andreas1810 » 17 Mar 2011, 19:23

What genre is the second track? Is it just house or? It's sounds awesome :o
andreas1810
State Senior Citizen

Postby RapingPaper » 18 Mar 2011, 07:49

daaang he seems drunk.. :D
but srsly now, i'm very very very curious about his "hard" tracks.. doesnt even have to be hard, just idk.. something like "the sacrifice", i loved that song so much!
YOU KNOW?! :+
RapingPaper (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Nightstalker » 18 Mar 2011, 09:49

RapingPaper:daaang he seems drunk.. :D
but srsly now, i'm very very very curious about his "hard" tracks.. doesnt even have to be hard, just idk.. something like "the sacrifice", i loved that song so much!
YOU KNOW?! :+

Defenitly xD
i think that too, that will be nothing :p

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby The Ascendant » 18 Mar 2011, 20:49

I am expecting it to be very impressive for it seems like he really is pushing his boundaries for this album. And the pace he is going at kind of shows that he is waiting to get inspiration for each song. I am one of the few people though that likes the message is hardstyle apparently... haha
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles