Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby ThePrincipal » 22 Oct 2019, 12:44

such a shame about the Grum album. Can't imagine Andrew Bayer would take too kindly to this singer's antics

But society as a whole is a bit cancerous, isn't it? ;)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 22 Oct 2019, 13:36

DjVero:
ceero:Fuck the far right. Cancer of the society. Good he is getting called out on his bullshit, i hope he loses the last bit of a reputation.

Calling far right the cancer of society, you should be called out on your bullshit as well _O- _O-

We're surely going offtopic with this but what's the problem with that statement?
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Raw Output » 22 Oct 2019, 14:49

The Convicted:
DjVero:
ceero:Fuck the far right. Cancer of the society. Good he is getting called out on his bullshit, i hope he loses the last bit of a reputation.

Calling far right the cancer of society, you should be called out on your bullshit as well _O- _O-

We're surely going offtopic with this but what's the problem with that statement?

Pot-kettle
Raw Output (27)
Producer

Postby rupertbayern » 22 Oct 2019, 16:32

rupertbayern
State Citizen

Postby solarized » 22 Oct 2019, 17:05

I often wonder why someone doesn't do a 'hardstyle producer top 100' or a 'hardcore producer top 100'. That would mean much more to us than 5 artists out of 500+ getting into the top 100 DJ mag popularity contest.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (35)
State Hero

Postby John Cove » 22 Oct 2019, 17:49

DjVero:

Of course the far right are the cancer of society. Unless you sympathize with them.
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby ceero » 22 Oct 2019, 17:57

The Convicted:
DjVero:

Well, statements like 'earth is round' or 'nazis are bad' are not a part of the general consensus anymore. What a time to live, right?
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby John Cove » 22 Oct 2019, 18:03

ceero:
The Convicted:
DjVero:

Well, statements like 'earth is round' or 'nazis are bad' are not a part of the general consensus anymore. What a time to live, right?

We have never been on the moon and vaccinations are dangerous.
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby Reverse Ghost » 22 Oct 2019, 19:13

John Cove:
ceero:
The Convicted:

We have never been on the moon and vaccinations are dangerous.

And Hardstyle is wack!
Reverse Ghost (26)
State Legend

Postby Amperial » 22 Oct 2019, 22:03

rupertbayern:

Pretty cool video. Thumbs up for that. I like his mentality and his view on the things he mentionend.
Amperial
State Native

Postby Qre8ive » 22 Oct 2019, 22:06

solarized:I often wonder why someone doesn't do a 'hardstyle producer top 100' or a 'hardcore producer top 100'. That would mean much more to us than 5 artists out of 500+ getting into the top 100 DJ mag popularity contest.

As long as it's not done by some company whose best interest is to earn money :+ ... all top100 done by companies are influenced by money
Qre8ive
State Native

Postby Amperial » 22 Oct 2019, 22:59

Qre8ive:
solarized:I often wonder why someone doesn't do a 'hardstyle producer top 100' or a 'hardcore producer top 100'. That would mean much more to us than 5 artists out of 500+ getting into the top 100 DJ mag popularity contest.

As long as it's not done by some company whose best interest is to earn money :+ ... all top100 done by companies are influenced by money

Inb4 a DJ Top 100 by Q-Dance.

I remember how Zombie wasn't in the voting list for quite some time and than Destiny made it.

One year later hurricane made it which was hella strange imo.

But maybe i am just trippin.
Amperial
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 23 Oct 2019, 18:21

Raw Output:Pot-kettle

Heh, noooot even? As far as I know ceero calls himself a "hardcore liberal" which is far away from the alt-right political views so what's the point actually? I'd like to note that I mostly sympathize with the left-wing (kind of a new thing, most of my opinions in this topic starts to become more and more irrelevant and alien to me) so I assume I don't agree with many of his views but I had to write this because it just makes no sense.

(there's a lot to touch in this subject but I really don't want to fill the topic with "off" stuff)
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Barticf » 23 Oct 2019, 19:17

Headhunterz
17-12-2019, Paradiso Amsterdam
Barticf
State Legend

Postby mrcax5 » 23 Oct 2019, 19:44

newest marketing, now we have a party for a song release :+ :rofl:
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 | Reverze '18
mrcax5 (26)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles