Postby th3r3zo » 09 May 2019, 19:31

Neon:

https://www.hardnews.nl/en/mysterious-l ... zBfJzpDh3U

Wonder what this is going to be?

Raw event or another raw act
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Hirschi » 09 May 2019, 19:49

since acts like deadly guns fnoize and sefa also reposted the video, it's probably about an event...
maybe Impaqt line up, if you consider Hades as one of the Titans :D
Hirschi
State Outsider

Postby Reverse Ghost » 09 May 2019, 20:35

So edgy :roll:
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby Spaceman » 10 May 2019, 02:35

Maybe this isn't the right topic but I saw some comments from Phuture Noize about Extended Mixes on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxNfsiZIJuN/

Some comments from him:

So some tracks have a mixinto. What I don't understand, he spent a lot of time for producing his tracks and the problem at the end is to put some effort in releasing these tracks (with mixintro) :? .
Spaceman (27)
State Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 10 May 2019, 02:37

I suppose he doesn't want any Joe Random DJ to play his tracks much I guess :/
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 10 May 2019, 05:02

He's not wrong in saying that current hardstyle isn't made for proper DJing. Just cut the last track out and immediately into a silent bit for one beat of the new track, and let the melody play out. Rinse and repeat.
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby timdawes » 10 May 2019, 06:17

Reverse Ghost:He's not wrong in saying that current hardstyle isn't made for proper DJing. Just cut the last track out and immediately into a silent bit for one beat of the new track, and let the melody play out. Rinse and repeat.

Lol I can't imagine mixing like that
timdawes (35)
Admin

Postby Stryder » 10 May 2019, 07:30

Reverse Ghost:He's not wrong in saying that current hardstyle isn't made for proper DJing. Just cut the last track out and immediately into a silent bit for one beat of the new track, and let the melody play out. Rinse and repeat.

please don't tell me this is a legit mixing method :+
Stryder (19)
State Senior Citizen

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 10 May 2019, 08:18

Holy shit i’m happy he said that my god
lilfrenchidiot (23)
State Celebrity

Postby KiLLu12258 » 10 May 2019, 08:58

Spaceman:Maybe this isn't the right topic but I saw some comments from Phuture Noize about Extended Mixes on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxNfsiZIJuN/

Some comments from him:

So some tracks have a mixinto. What I don't understand, he spent a lot of time for producing his tracks and the problem at the end is to put some effort in releasing these tracks (with mixintro) :? .

Effort is a bit funny, it would take him like 1 minute to copy and paste those stuff to a mixable intro.just push the play button is no mixing at all. :(
KiLLu12258
State Senior Citizen

Postby M3dia » 10 May 2019, 09:12

KiLLu12258:Effort is a bit funny, it would take him like 1 minute to copy and paste those stuff to a mixable intro.just push the play button is no mixing at all. :(

My thoughts. I really don't see that as a reason "q.q my tracks would be easy to mix, just push the play button is better anyway and 95% of the listeners don't want extended mixes duhhh" wtf :+

Just do it for the people who want, and if he want's to improve and vary mixing it's the producers work to make the track able for that IMO. 25seconds of tock tock into a break is not the DJs "mistake", but the producers (if you want to call it a mistake)
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby ceero » 10 May 2019, 09:18

Well, he is talking about 16 bar patterns and 24 seconds of snares, well with all the respect thats a bit of a strawman argument. Mix intros are what you make them to be. If you choose them to be like that, fine, but there are ways how to make them creative and awesome. Ran-D/G4H is pretty great at i, out of the top of my head. so, so, SO many times it happens that there are supercool parts simply left out of the radio edits, becase they dont fit into the nowadays average 'attention span of 2.5 minutes' spotify crowd picture. Thats why im always looking for an extended.

But well, how does he even wonder? This is electronic music, not pop music when 2:50 track length that starts with a singing vocal is a standard. Electronic music is made for mixing, has a certain structure and ofcourse people are going to expect that. But no, I AM DE FUTURE NOISE IM TOO COOL TO DO THAT, well ofc artist can choose to do it this way but how on earth does he wonder that people are expecting that?
+ Is he actually confessing his djing is just cueing one track after another? _O-
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles