Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

General purpose thread

Postby VTraxx » 18 Aug 2020, 12:43

Those posts are only to create awareness nothing more.
There is not much we as “fans” can do. And I think the government neither (maybe only funding them with some money) because there will be a second “wave” coming so they will not allow more visitors/bigger festivals.
And I can imagine this will be for a longer time, even halfway to 2021.
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (29)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby The Blaster » 18 Aug 2020, 12:47

Everybody contributes to the economy, so the only reason (that I can see) why there exists a dichotomy between essential and non-essential workers is because you cannot bail out everybody at the same time.

But if there is no money, there is no money. By just printing money, you just inflate the economy, you just 'kick the can down the road', setting up much larger problems in the future (very basic understanding here). I suppose a bailout could work in a country like Switzerland, which runs a budget surplus and probably has the means to support 1 or 2 failing industries (like tourism) but even so SMEs were supported by loans this year.

So what does funding mean? A bailout or loans? or both? Think the campaign needs to answer that because it's very difficult to see what they want to achieve. Are music artists doing worse than actors or comedians or teachers etc.?
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby spitles » 20 Aug 2020, 03:59

VOL-E:

b2s did this for stay loud, imo it's much better than platforms :

VTraxx:Those posts are only to create awareness nothing more. There is not much we as “fans” can do
"fans" can do free parties :+ - ye, obviously if you want to get help from governments, you go to governments, not to facebook - but then I have no idea besides a huge multiplication of events like Phoenix 100 by every labels/teams/brands :dunno:
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby spitles » 31 Aug 2020, 04:08

"2020 year of samples/presets packs" eh :+
some new stuffs by catscan

audio district : facebook / instragram / youtube
customisable drums : https://gumroad.com/audiodistrict#BGfHX
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby Vicious » 07 Sep 2020, 09:28

Spotify is fucking dogshit in australia, so many tunes unavailable. Can't listen to any old Walt tracks for example.. google the song and you can find it but it's greyed out and "not available". So annoying
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Soundphase » 10 Sep 2020, 23:13

https://xprm.net/comment/reply/29125#comment-form

can anybody fill this request, no?
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation
Soundphase (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Shodan » 11 Sep 2020, 02:44

Don't know where to post this exactly but are you guys able to hear extended mixes on spotify from various labels now? or you always could? i recently noticed that Q-Dance, b2s and even some spinnin releases got extended mixes available on spotify, i ask this because i know how shitty is spotify with region-locking tracks :?
The Greater The LIGHT, The Bigger The SHADOW
Shodan (21)
State Senior Citizen

Postby omarak2229 » 11 Sep 2020, 05:18

Verev:
spitles:
The Convicted:
Show spoiler
post628690.html#p628690

Seems something like that did happen! Definitely worth a watch :D

Although I think the guys and the narrator are talking about lots of VERY obvious things, making the documentary bleak and not that interesting to me. Footage on the other hand is pretty nice.

did watch it last year, it's cool indeed ... there is this book too but it's in dutch, english when ? :

English edition is already released: https://marygowild.nl/product/release-c ... y-of-id-t/

Is there another place to get this book? This website wants to charge me 55Euros after shipping for it
omarak2229 (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby spitles » 16 Sep 2020, 02:20

spitles (33)
State Native

Postby spitles » 18 Sep 2020, 01:37

spitles (33)
State Native

Postby Jeefrey » 18 Sep 2020, 17:16

Never realized that Adaro was in Driftwood and they had great hit called Freeloader. Damn, loving that track :)
Jeefrey (25)
State Celebrity

Postby spitles » 18 Sep 2020, 17:45

HOW DO YOU ENTER?:You have one entry per social media platform. Share your motivation on why you want to become a professional producer. That's it! If you wanna go all the way, include a demo of your best work thus far. I will personally deliver this giveaway to you when possible!
spitles (33)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles