Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

General purpose thread

Postby Qre8ive » 10 Jul 2019, 13:47

ceero:^ I've been always wondering why are the shipping costs for hardstyle cds and merch always so batshit crazy. Usually the bottom is like 15e, but I've seen as cheap as ~30e several times.
I'm buying stuff from all around the europe on almost daily basics (mostly medieval coins) and the prices from Germany, UK, France, Poland, Spain etc are never ever this stupidly high. When I used to buy vinyls from NL back in the days when they were still pressing them, it was usually like 10-12 eur for 4-5 vinyls, which is like 180g per piece + a bigass size.
Is the post in NL that expensive these days or wtf is going on? It's kinda off-putting when you wanna buy a 15e cd and you need to pay another 15e for posting when for example eBay posting from UK or DE is like 4e per the same weight package and having crap sent from the states is usually cheaper or simillar price as well.

(I live in EU)

14-15 euro is the standard package price to slovakia from NL with PostNL. I think the biggest issue is that most shops simply don't have regular mail set up in their shop as its a pain in the ass to configure (since its a maximum size/weight/etc).
Qre8ive
State Native

Postby Gracio » 10 Jul 2019, 14:39

It's the time of the year again..
The begging for votes for the DJ Mag Top 100 has begun.. :+

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (31)
Crab

Postby ThePrincipal » 11 Jul 2019, 01:23

Lord have mercy..... :( I Hate this time of year so much.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby PiozMioz » 11 Jul 2019, 01:40

Oh god pls no. DJs seeking for DJ Mag attention incoming again..
PiozMioz
State Citizen

Postby DjVero » 11 Jul 2019, 12:11

Haha, you whiners. Oh dj mag voting has begun, fuck my life. You don't have to follow anything if you don't want and let people who do want to follow it enjoy it. It's there, nothing to do about it. Just move on :fist:
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby John Cove » 11 Jul 2019, 16:48

DjVero:Haha, you whiners. Oh dj mag voting has begun, fuck my life. You don't have to follow anything if you don't want and let people who do want to follow it enjoy it. It's there, nothing to do about it. Just move on :fist:

You seem to be triggered a lot in the last months and want to tell us what we have to do/feel/think. Why is that?
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby DjVero » 11 Jul 2019, 21:37

John Cove:
DjVero:Haha, you whiners. Oh dj mag voting has begun, fuck my life. You don't have to follow anything if you don't want and let people who do want to follow it enjoy it. It's there, nothing to do about it. Just move on :fist:

You seem to be triggered a lot in the last months and want to tell us what we have to do/feel/think. Why is that?

I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but in this particular case it's the same bullshit whining from some alleged upper elite class who condemn anything that is as commercial as the DJ Mag, whereas it's plain simple: fucking ignore it if you're so butthurt about it every damn year. That's all ;)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby PiozMioz » 11 Jul 2019, 22:32

It's a forum - we're sharing our opinions about topics. Good or bad. Deal with it or " fucking ignore it if you're so butthurt". :)
The only interesting thing for me, whether hardstyle in general is more trending than the previous years or not. (Not that I would look forward to :D )
PiozMioz
State Citizen

Postby DjVero » 11 Jul 2019, 22:55

PiozMioz:It's a forum - we're sharing our opinions about topics. Good or bad. Deal with it or " fucking ignore it if you're so butthurt". :)

Perfectly fine, but then don't make it feel like one's life is over with crap like "I hate this time of year so much" or "oh god please no" when there are far worse days to overcome, like one's wedding anniversary or something :p
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Emre » 11 Jul 2019, 23:23

wedding anniversary

Lol'd way too hard _O_
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Gracio » 12 Jul 2019, 00:17

Ffs Vero _O- xD

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (31)
Crab

Postby ThePrincipal » 12 Jul 2019, 01:51

I usually ignore it after my once off "I HATE THIS SO MUCH" post each year ;)
That's surely not too bad hahah!
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Qre8ive » 12 Jul 2019, 08:52

DJ Mag is unfortunately in some countries still a big thing when it comes to booking artists, so the begging will stay anyways. It would be good to see another rise in hardstyle artists again though :)

Woud love to see DBSTF in there for sure.
Qre8ive
State Native

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 19 Jul 2019, 12:05

vote gpf 8==D~
lilfrenchidiot (23)
State Celebrity

Postby dylannn » 28 Jul 2019, 03:13

I wish we could get a remaster of hardstyle mafia's biological insanity remix. Or tbh, a remaster of all their releases ever haha
dylannn
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles