Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Amateur tracks that you think are really good

Postby Holder » 31 May 2014, 02:13

I don't think I need to explain, just post some amateur tracks that you think are really good for an amateur producer.
(I'm sorry if a topic like this has already been posted, but there's too many pages to check if it has :p )

For me I really like this one.

Raw kicks should sound like spitting something furiously followed by the sound of dogs barking
Holder
State Citizen

Postby Black Elision » 31 May 2014, 02:49

Unfortunately "amateur" is a to broad range, cause it describes everyone who produces music withouth getting paid for it. It's a shame cause that what you posted shouldn't be called amateur, it's way beyond I would call amateur it's just totally bad.

There is indeed another topic, related to "your favourite unknown producer" or something like that.
Music needs Character.
Sometimes standing for what you believe, means standing alone.
Black Elision (29)
Producer

Postby Holder » 31 May 2014, 02:58

Black Elision:Unfortunately "amateur" is a to broad range, cause it describes everyone who produces music withouth getting paid for it. It's a shame cause that what you posted shouldn't be called amateur, it's way beyond I would call amateur it's just totally bad.

There is indeed another topic, related to "your favourite unknown producer" or something like that.

You think so? I really liked the first part and the second drop (or climax/qlimax or whataver you want to call it)

Then how about tracks that are from new producers? That's more the definition of amateur that I'm looking for, not people who don't get paid but are in the scene for a long time :P

Oh and could you post a link to that topic?
Raw kicks should sound like spitting something furiously followed by the sound of dogs barking
Holder
State Citizen

Postby Shadow Interaction » 31 May 2014, 03:07

Holder:not people who don't get paid but are in the scene for a long time :P

thank you for that then, lot's of the people on my mind aren't from the latest years. tbh im not even keeping record of it anymore, the "talents" of today i mean
Shadow Interaction (31)
Producer

Postby noiseshock_of » 31 May 2014, 07:24

all of sweclubberz tracks, fearsome, notoriouz, cyber and me
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby Emre » 31 May 2014, 12:08

Devin Wild, cyber, etc
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Lorenzo » 31 May 2014, 12:32

noiseshock_of:all of sweclubberz tracks, fearsome, notoriouz, cyber and me

:rofl:

--

Indeed; Sweclubberz, Cyber, Devin Wild, but also Euphorizer, Bluemind and Hard Society (Black-out on this forum) are really talented producers. :)
Lorenzo (24)
Developer

Postby Absence » 31 May 2014, 13:04

Einstein said only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.
I'm not sure about the universe.
Absence (29)
State Native

Postby DJ Tropus » 01 Jun 2014, 12:24

There are SO many people that are good you never heard about. But there are some talents out there! Btw, really diggin' Nuron's stuff lately but I don't know if you could still call him an amateur ^^
DJ Tropus (29)
Producer

Postby Astroshade » 02 Jun 2014, 09:49

Anyone knows who "fuckableteam" is?
He's pretty known on Youtube.
I rly likes his melodies, he also makes a living (? - correct me if i got it wrong) on making and selling kick packs.

Havent heard from him in a while. But he should make an enitre track I think.
Dunno if he's ever made one.
Proudly producing pow-pow-powerful Hardstyle since 2007
Astroshade (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Black Elision » 02 Jun 2014, 11:57

Astroshade:Anyone knows who "fuckableteam" is?
I rly likes his melodies, he also makes a living (? - correct me if i got it wrong) on making and selling kick packs.

No hes not making a living out of that, but he does sell them. This are 99% Riped Kicks though, so I highly doubt he could ever make a living out of that, since BB would probably be rich then :+
Music needs Character.
Sometimes standing for what you believe, means standing alone.
Black Elision (29)
Producer

Postby Astroshade » 02 Jun 2014, 13:25

Black Elision:
Astroshade:Anyone knows who "fuckableteam" is?

No hes not making a living out of that, but he does sell them. This are 99% Riped Kicks though, so I highly doubt he could ever make a living out of that, since BB would probably be rich then :+

Yeah... kinda figured. Wrong choice of words for my part.
And makes sense.. you don't really make money of making nice kicks but no melodies to accompany them :)
Proudly producing pow-pow-powerful Hardstyle since 2007
Astroshade (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Peacekeeper » 05 Jun 2014, 11:51

i really like danouh and concept art. cyber has also a pretty good skill although his style does not fit my taste.
Peacekeeper (27)
State Tourist

Postby soepa » 05 Jun 2014, 20:41

some seem to have dropped off the hardstyle scene, like aesthex and azeon (he has left the scene afaik).
both aesthex and azeon made great melodies. sweclubberz made some nice tracks too.
some dudes called Insanious made 3 tracks that i found on youtube and they are damn awesome, overplayed them a lot. i think they were 2 and they splitted or something, think one of them left and started making house or something. i don't remember what the other guys new alias is/was.

d-sturb has made 2 tracks that i really like, gonna check him out some more and see if he makes more stuff.
some dude called Feith made a track called the spirit and that track is great aswell, but dno if it's released or free released. i guess maybe timesplitter (krusaders) can be added, he is barely known but bow down and goin' down are 2 good tracks.
some of d-minds toxxic records releases are very nice too (B.O.R/sign of emotion/spark of hope).

mostly these "amateur" producers usually make 1-3 tracks that i really like but the rest of their music is not as good.
soepa (24)
State Celebrity

Location: Sweden (se) I live at home, my home is next to my neighbours house and my neighbours house is next to my house.

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles