Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little HC release facts and gossips topic

Postby The Convicted » 22 Mar 2020, 20:02

I'm having hard times to compherend what you've said, but what kind of draw are you talking about? :P

Edit: maybe that antifascist logo? Well then:

Mokum is noted for adopting anti-Fascist statements or notices on its record sleeves in response to Neo-Nazi activity on the early Dutch rave scene. All Mokum releases carry the slogan "UNITED GABBERS AGAINST RACISM & FASCISM" and several artists have released tracks that vocally speak out against racism.
The Convicted (25)
State Retired Person

Postby The Blaster » 22 Mar 2020, 21:06

The appeal of the music.

Well then, good for them. Whatever makes you happy, you should do. Am up to date with 20th century speak and context. Will ignore and enjoy the good music :)
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby Alex149 » 23 Mar 2020, 13:11

Especially you coming from Switzerland should know how bad it is here sometimes with extremist right wingers from the countryside appropriating hardcore as "their" music because it is "hard". Mokums slogan is not only iconic and legitimate, but also very much needed. It is important that we keep this kind of people out of our scene.

Hardstyle/core and Dance in general is ought to be a space where it should not matter where you come from - and this claim in itself is also political one.
Alex149
Producer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 23 Mar 2020, 13:46

Alex149:Especially you coming from Switzerland should know how bad it is here sometimes with extremist right wingers from the countryside appropriating hardcore as "their" music because it is "hard". Mokums slogan is not only iconic and legitimate, but also very much needed. It is important that we keep this kind of people out of our scene.

Hardstyle/core and Dance in general is ought to be a space where it should not matter where you come from - and this claim in itself is also political one.

North East of France also (where I come from). I've met the biggest fucking racists/islamophobes ever there. Which is why Hardcore is still sometimes associated with extreme right.

Hardcore scene needs to be as inclusive as it can be. Fuck racists, fuck islamophobes, fuck antisemites, fuck homophobes, fuck bigots.
lilfrenchidiot (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Faber93 » 23 Mar 2020, 14:06

Same here in Northern Italy... The concept itself of underground music in general is totally incompatible with fascism and racism, it stands to completely opposite values. This concept is quite clear is some musical scenes and circles, while in other, like hardcore here, is not and imo needs to be reminded to everyone. I will also add that those kind of people affect negatively the way other people perceive hardcore as a genre and indirectly people who listen to it and also ruins the atmosphere of the parties very often. I remember that here in my region, because of this reason 10 yrs ago if you were used to listen to Hardstyle or Hardcore you were seen as a far right sympathiser most of the time.
Faber93 (26)
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 26 Mar 2020, 15:00

Seems to be a pilot episode of an upcoming video series called "DJ Hidden's Creator's Commentary".
The Convicted (25)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 05 Apr 2020, 12:53

Love Hz
Five years ago today (5!!!) we released this absolute colossus of an ep by Neurocore. We know we've been quiet recently, but we're not done yet.

Neurocore x Love Hz will return in 2020...soon.

The post itself is 2 months old, curious about the upcoming stuff nonetheless.
The Convicted (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Hugo » 09 Apr 2020, 06:35

Standing with the crossed hands at the far end of danceflore since 1996
Hugo (43)
State Outsider

Postby gabberis » 15 Apr 2020, 17:44

Angerfist is one of them: even though he released his album Diabolic Dice only last year, there are already many new tracks scheduled to be released.

On his Instagram, Angerfist announced there are not only new solo tracks coming our way, but also remixes and collabs with Miss K8, Tha Playah, Evil Activities, Furyan, Never Surrender, Andy The Core, The Sickest Squad, I:gor, Restrained, GridKiller, Stereotype, Radical Redemption, Audiofreq, Apathy, Carnage, Nolz and Tha Watcher!

http://www.hardcorenews.nl/en/angerfist ... ore-music/
gabberis (31)
State Celebrity

Postby The Blaster » 15 Apr 2020, 18:35

Collab with the sickest squad would be fire!
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby NEKA » 16 Apr 2020, 01:51

Besides few artists, I would like to see some different collabs outside of the MoH circlejerk. :?

Curious for Audiofreq, TSS and Apahty collabs!
NEKA (25)
Producer

Postby NEKA » 21 Apr 2020, 19:13

The Melodyst split.
Released their last album "The Melodyst Is Dead".

Now are solo projects (Nightshift and Whynot) under their new label,
Rude Vibes Only.

Andy the Core will also be on that label/is one of the creators.
NEKA (25)
Producer

Postby Future Shokk » 23 Apr 2020, 17:53

So The Melodyst split up and left Traxtorm and now both will together found a new label? Then why the hell even care to split? Makes no sense to me :rofl:

But more bad news for Traxtorm for sure :(
Future Shokk (35)
Global Mod

Postby NS5 » 01 May 2020, 13:28

Aside from META4 X, Meta4 released digital remaster of META4 E Global Pandemic. Hopefully, it will be followed by other old releases soon. Although, Noisemaker on it is the not really original version from Enzyme VIP release.
https://meta4recordings.bandcamp.com/al ... l-pandemic
NS5
State Newcomer

Postby gabberis » 08 May 2020, 00:39

Neophyte Records
THE LIVING PROOF!
Get ready for some oldschool mayhem by Neophyte, The Viper & Alee!

really curious about this :)
gabberis (31)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles