Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little HC release facts and gossips topic

Postby Emre » 18 Sep 2018, 20:49

5th angle:
Emre:
5th angle:
No. What is he, the label owner? How has he got those tracks from various artists in first place? I don’t understand that.

Err.. producers send their tracks to other colleagues 24/7. It's normal.. even I receive 320kbps full tracks which are unreleased from producers who I talk to sometimes, it's based on trust. And I'm not even a producer lol. How do you think DJ's play unreleased tracks from other artists? By receiving them from those artists for promotion, etc.

...based on trust :) Allright, allright

p.s. probably those tracks didn't mean shit to the producers :rofl:

u w0t m8

Producers send around tracks to colleagues/friends all the time. Not sure if you're living under a rock. Nice stab tho, but you're just making yourself look like a fool here.
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby NEKA » 20 Sep 2018, 21:15

D-fence is releasing an album/mini album/collection on 9th of November _O_ _O_ _O_
Last edited by NEKA on 04 Oct 2018, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.
NEKA (24)
Producer

Postby ThePrincipal » 21 Sep 2018, 01:13

^ he makes good stuff - should be good - I want that "Bounce" track he has been playing!
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Merkurius » 24 Sep 2018, 17:25

Emre:Err.. producers send their tracks to other colleagues 24/7. It's normal.. even I receive 320kbps full tracks which are unreleased from producers who I talk to sometimes, it's based on trust. And I'm not even a producer lol. How do you think DJ's play unreleased tracks from other artists? By receiving them from those artists for promotion, etc.

I don't want to continue this debate infinitely, but not only this is right, there is even a professionnal marketing tool used by almost every labels to promote their stuff to specific DJs and producers. It's all automated. Based on trust, as you said, to see their music featured as much as possible.
;)
Merkurius | Canadian Hardcore DJ & producer
djmerkurius.com | soundcloud | youtube | facebook
Merkurius
Producer

Postby hutzdani » 29 Sep 2018, 22:55

Emre:
5th angle:
Emre:
Err.. producers send their tracks to other colleagues 24/7. It's normal.. even I receive 320kbps full tracks which are unreleased from producers who I talk to sometimes, it's based on trust. And I'm not even a producer lol. How do you think DJ's play unreleased tracks from other artists? By receiving them from those artists for promotion, etc.

...based on trust :) Allright, allright

p.s. probably those tracks didn't mean shit to the producers :rofl:

u w0t m8

Producers send around tracks to colleagues/friends all the time. Not sure if you're living under a rock. Nice stab tho, but you're just making yourself look like a fool here.

Emre, leave it dude the guy clearly has no clue . . . If you speak with afew DJs frequently enough and support them some will even send you tracks for free to listen to and check out.

Its 100% on respect, if you get tracks early from someone you have to not leak them, but provide feedback and show support.

I have had tracks sent over from several artists that have featured on both Meta4 recordings and Motormouth records.

If this dude can't understand this he clearly has little idea about how the scene works and how stuff gets promoted.

Sure your not going to get some upcomming unreleased Angerfist track on MOH, but getting early access is not about bug artists it's about the quality of indervidual tracks from X Y or Z artist.
hutzdani
State Citizen

Postby 5th angle » 01 Oct 2018, 14:13

I guess i did hit the right spot here :naughty:

hutzdani:Sure your not going to get some upcomming unreleased Angerfist track on MOH...

By the way, why not?
5th angle
State Newcomer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 01 Oct 2018, 15:07

5th angle:I guess i did hit the right spot here :naughty:

hutzdani:Sure your not going to get some upcomming unreleased Angerfist track on MOH...

By the way, why not?

You guessed wrong. Everyone that has been in the scene (and been paying a modicum of attention) knows that this is how new songs/projects are tested. Get your head out of your ass, kid.

And why not any new or upcoming Angerfist tracks? Because he does that himself. He trusts his formula completely and is (apparently) confident enough in his methods to keep everything "in house" up and very close to release. (By in house, I mean the few people (as well as his label) he trusts 100% gets to preview his stuff and come with input/criticisms)
Morbid_Angel (35)
State Native

Postby Future Shokk » 03 Oct 2018, 11:45

NEKA:D-fence is releasing an album/mini album/collection on 9th of October _O_ _O_ _O_

Actually it's the 9th of November ;)

OT: New Nosferatu release soon to be out :D

Future Shokk (34)
Global Mod

Postby gabberis » 30 Oct 2018, 02:26

The new album of Dr. Peacock is coming soon. He will release brand new album during an album release party.
http://www.hardcorenews.nl/en/dr-peacoc ... ase-party/
“There will be 19 new tracks! I wanted to create a diverse album, so I did loads of collabs with names like N-Vitral, Paul Elstak and Andy The Core.“ The biggest challenge of this album for Peacock was to select the tracks. “I had 34… I really want to come out with a banging album, so only songs that make me happy and that I fully support!“ This is also why the entire album will be frenchcore. “Some tracks have hardcore influences because of the collaborations, but they are definitely 100% Peacock style. Furthermore, CD2 will be a megamix with the best of 5 Years Peacock Records! It is mixed by Hyrule War and contains 200 tracks. Expect a rollercoaster of emotions and some very interesting transitions.
http://www.hardcorenews.nl/en/dr-peacoc ... sed-to-be/

Hardcore lovers pay attention: the very first collaboration between Angerfist and Warface is coming our way. The masked men, who have both been around the scene for years, announced this yesterday via their Instagram with the caption: “Masked Massacre #collab“.
http://www.hardcorenews.nl/en/angerfist ... he-making/
gabberis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby gabberis » 11 Nov 2018, 22:28

Nosferatu
'Approach to midnight'
Previews coming soon.
Pre save link: https://presave.io/t/approachtomidnight

Available December 21

N-Vitral
Who wants a BOMBSQUAD Album?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7J6FxgCz2/

DJ D
Preparing the last set...

The final playlist Dj D Central Rock Alicante.

Show spoiler
— 10.11.2018 from 4.30 am to 6.10 am —

1. Zany - Nothing else matter
2. Korsakoff - my empty bottle Dj D rmx
3. Dj D & Endymion - Mortal war
4. Tha Playah - Bling bling Dj D vs Nitrogenetics rmx
5. Dj D - Gloria
6. Angels of Darkness - Cold as ice Tha Playah rmx
7. Nitrogenetics - Pledge of resistance
8. Ophidian - Butterfly
9. Dj D - Shock the future
10. Dj D - D-power
11. Endymion & The Viper - How long
12. Dj D - Imagine
13. Dj D - The Melody man
14. Angerfist - Legends
15. Tha Playah - Walking the line
16. Dj D vs Outblast - Electro shocking
17. Dj D vs The Viper - Loose control
18. Tha Playah - Keep the titties jumpin’ Tommyknocker & The Viper rmx
19. Dj D - Punani
20. Dj D vs Rayden - Sacrifice
21. Nosferatu vs Ophidian - Psychiatric ass
22. Nitrogenetics - Inside your head
23. Lenny Dee - Forgotten moments Ophidian rmx
24. Tha Playah - On the edge
25. Javi Boss - You Dj D rmx
gabberis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 12 Nov 2018, 01:19

Curious to hear what Angerfist and Warface can come up with.

Also Nosfertu is sure to be bringing out something special
bassfaceBAM (31)
State Celebrity

Postby gabberis » 14 Nov 2018, 23:21

Dogfight Records
In 2016, a group of like-minded creatives joined their strengths to create an unstoppable dynamic authority that would strictly command the Hardcore scene…

Two and a half years after commencing their mission, the overpowering Dogfight Records clan has achieved the unthinkable; the clan has grown bigger, their skills more powerful and their presence more influential.

We are Dogfight Records, and we’re READY FOR WAR.

Our LIMITED EDITION CD is available for pre-order on 19/11 via Masters of Hardcore Store!

gabberis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby pscl » 20 Nov 2018, 13:50

pscl
State Citizen

Postby NEKA » 21 Nov 2018, 18:02

Ouch... He broke 6 ribs, a leg and a collapsed lung. But he seems to be okay now! :)
NEKA (24)
Producer

Postby gabberis » 23 Nov 2018, 02:34

TRM-VA-040 Various - ל

Teaser video for the upcoming release on Traumatic, revealing our new various album series.
Since the Doomed Industry series have come to an end after three successful digital editions, we're presenting our new VA release concept.

These album series will consist of five physical album releases, aligned within a single concept - releasing one edition each year.
This time bringing 13 exclusive tracks by various artists world-wide, a mixture between regulars, pioneers, talented and underground artists - featuring over a full hour of darkness!
It covers the whole Traumatic genre scope including Techno, Doomcore, Slowcore, Darkcore, Industrial Hardcore and variants, authentic with a distinct open-mindedness for the experimental or even abstract.

We proudly present the first of five named ל (L).
Releases 30/11/2018 digitally and physically on CD (Digipak), pre-order and previews available soon!

gabberis (30)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles