Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Far Cry 3

Talk about PC's, games, gadgets, etc.

Postby Kilimandjaro » 26 Jan 2013, 16:35

Overall it's a pretty amazing game, I enjoyed playing it, especially those missions with Buck when you search ancient underground temples, graphic is amazing and on my hd6870 and i3 2120 it ran pretty well. :)
Kilimandjaro (24)
State Newcomer

Postby DjVero » 10 May 2013, 21:24

I finally finished this game (I suck at finishing games lol, takes me months). The only thing I didn't like in this game was
Show spoiler
the part with Citra, before you go to the south island where you have to defeat this monster or whatever, I was like wtf is this doing in such an amazing shooter :? And I didn't like how you killed Vaas, that was just lame and annoying and has nothing to do with a shooter. The ending with Hoyt was a bit more spectacular, but still not really interesting. And yes I agree with some of you the very ending, with Hoyt and Citra, feels quite rushed.
Everything else is really amazing. I still have a lot to do though (only at 60% or something) like finding the letters or memory cards for example or setting those camps free etc.

Show spoiler
Also, a question. At the end I chose to save my friends, because I personally value friendship more than power or greed, but what happens exactly when you choose Citra's side?
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Fission » 10 May 2013, 22:18

DjVero:
Show spoiler
Also, a question. At the end I chose to save my friends, because I personally value friendship more than power or greed, but what happens exactly when you choose Citra's side?

It's

Show spoiler
pretty weird. She fucks you to get pregnant, then stabs you to death.
Fission (24)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles