Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

DJ Thera - The Paranormal (Repeller Remix)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby Repeller » 15 May 2020, 12:14

Hey guys!

I participated in the remix contest of DJ Thera. Unfortunately I am not among the winners, but I am still very proud of how my track turned out and decided to release my take on ''The Paranormal'' for free!

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Repeller
State Outsider

Postby spitles » 15 May 2020, 16:47

cool track.... much better than mine (i did klaplong remix) ...... i hope you don't get a strike out of nowhere u__u ... i would like to listen to the tracks/remixes from the other contest entrants too but it won't happen :(
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby Repeller » 16 May 2020, 11:39

spitles:cool track.... much better than mine (i did klaplong remix) ...... i hope you don't get a strike out of nowhere u__u ... i would like to listen to the tracks/remixes from the other contest entrants too but it won't happen :(

Thanks man! Where can I listen to your Remix? What do you mean with ''a strike''?
Repeller
State Outsider

Postby spitles » 16 May 2020, 15:56

Repeller:Where can I listen to your Remix? What do you mean with ''a strike''?

Last edited by spitles on 17 May 2020, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby DjThera » 16 May 2020, 19:03

spitles:cool track.... much better than mine (i did klaplong remix) ...... i hope you don't get a strike out of nowhere u__u ... i would like to listen to the tracks/remixes from the other contest entrants too but it won't happen :(

That only happened with remixes that were put online before the remix competition end. Because then you would basically release the remix yourself whilst competing to win a release
DjThera
Producer+

Postby spitles » 16 May 2020, 21:08

DjThera:That only happened with remixes that were put online before the remix competition end. Because then you would basically release the remix yourself whilst competing to win a release

so ya did strike other guys too ? ..... who ? .... and then repeller may be fine, no strike out of nowhere, that's cool .... everyone put your (unmixed/unmastered) remixes online :+

(edit) dude did put his remix online before deadline too, why he didn't get a strike while me i get strike ? why i get "special treatment" once again u____u ? .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvjMyza6hk4 ....
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby DjThera » 16 May 2020, 21:59

spitles:
DjThera:That only happened with remixes that were put online before the remix competition end. Because then you would basically release the remix yourself whilst competing to win a release

so ya did strike other guys too ? ..... who ? .... and then repeller may be fine, no strike out of nowhere, that's cool .... everyone put your (unmixed/unmastered) remixes online :+

(edit) dude did put his remix online before deadline too, why he didn't get a strike while me i get strike ? why i get "special treatment" once again u____u ? .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvjMyza6hk4 ....

6 people got the strike on SoundCloud. The ones that mailed me about it afterwards, it's already turned back for them. Only soundcloud was checked.

EDIT: to not fck up this topic, let's take it to mail mate, mail me back and we fix that strike.
DjThera
Producer+

Postby spitles » 16 May 2020, 22:07

DjThera:Only soundcloud was checked

ok .... ye sorry i was just afraid that repeller would get a strike out of nowhere too :dunno:
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby DjThera » 16 May 2020, 22:11

spitles:
DjThera:Only soundcloud was checked

ok .... ye sorry i was just afraid that repeller would get a strike out of nowhere too :dunno:

No it was only the remixes that were put online before the contest ended. When the contest ended, all remixes are allowed to be put online (except for the winners of course)
DjThera
Producer+

Postby Repeller » 21 May 2020, 12:42

@Spitles,

I thought you ment a strike on Harderstate. You only get striked if you don't follow the contest rules. Kind of obvious if you ask me.
Repeller
State Outsider

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles