Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Ghosttown 2014 aftermovie ID

Looking for the name of a track? Try asking here

Postby Morbid_Angel » 07 May 2017, 14:17

I'm just looking for the track playing from 1:18 to 1:49. (video starts at 1:18)

Sounds like a millennium-style track, but I can't recall what it's called. Hope one of you guys knows it.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Davi_Jo » 07 May 2017, 16:42

I thought was Angerfist - Spook pitched down but turned out is Partyraiser vs Triax - Ghost connection
Davi_Jo (22)
State Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 08 May 2017, 02:16

Davi_Jo:I thought was Angerfist - Spook pitched down but turned out is Partyraiser vs Triax - Ghost connection

Thanks man. Did not expect it to be a partyraiser track. :rofl:
Oh, and Angerfist - Spook doesn't exist. (It's apparently a track made up by some guy on Limewire/Napster/etc. Supposedly it's a pitched up version of this track)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Davi_Jo » 08 May 2017, 12:01

Morbid_Angel:
Davi_Jo:I thought was Angerfist - Spook pitched down but turned out is Partyraiser vs Triax - Ghost connection

Oh, and Angerfist - Spook doesn't exist. (It's apparently a track made up by some guy on Limewire/Napster/etc. Supposedly it's a pitched up version of this track)

Your welcome :) oh so practically a similar story of "Angerfist - Übermensch" :O
Davi_Jo (22)
State Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 08 May 2017, 14:21

Davi_Jo:
Morbid_Angel:

Your welcome :) oh so practically a similar story of "Angerfist - Übermensch" :O

That's what I gathered, yeah. :)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Grape » 08 May 2017, 18:09

and never forget "Angerfist - Terror of my speedcore" which is a basicly a bad mix of Angerfist - Take U Back, Menace II Society - Chronic Disorder, Evil Activities Ft. Chaosphere - N.E.M.F. and Kid Morbid - 50 Years In San Quentin (X Fade & EFK Remix)

:+ :+ :+
Grape (25)
State Hero

Postby tha rippah » 08 May 2017, 18:34

And how about "Angerfist - Art Of Fighters" aka "Art Of Fighters - Artwork"? :D :+
tha rippah (36)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles