Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little HC release facts and gossips topic

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 17 Aug 2018, 22:03

The Satan has an album on the way, and he is the first name of the PRSPCT XL28 line up
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby Future Shokk » 18 Aug 2018, 15:17

Angerfist/N-Vitral collab in progress
Future Shokk (34)
Global Mod

Postby Gracio » 09 Sep 2018, 18:23

F. NøIzE

Attenzion!Warning! Achtung!

Yesterday during my set at Master of Hardcore Switzerland someone came on the stage and stealed my headphone bag, my f noize towel(wich is unique), my custom earplugs a sd card of 32 gb from Trascendent ( with a lot of unreleased tracks from various artists including myself) and a sd cover box.

Beside i’m angry as hell, i would like to ask you if you have any videos of myself or if you saw something during my set or if you heard or saw something about it after the party or on internet. I offer a rewards for the person who will find it.

The only thing i really care is the sd card, so
Please please please,send me the video of myself of yesterday(so that i can check if someone is was on stage and took it), keep me updated if u see something....Thank you in advice.

Ps. I hope that the person who steal it, will keep this shit for himself, because if i find his name or some tracks on internet, this will be THE LAST thing that he stealed in his life.

:facepalm:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Valadia » 09 Sep 2018, 19:46

Gracio:F. NøIzE

Attenzion!Warning! Achtung!

Yesterday during my set at Master of Hardcore Switzerland someone came on the stage and stealed my headphone bag, my f noize towel(wich is unique), my custom earplugs a sd card of 32 gb from Trascendent ( with a lot of unreleased tracks from various artists including myself) and a sd cover box.

Beside i’m angry as hell, i would like to ask you if you have any videos of myself or if you saw something during my set or if you heard or saw something about it after the party or on internet. I offer a rewards for the person who will find it.

The only thing i really care is the sd card, so
Please please please,send me the video of myself of yesterday(so that i can check if someone is was on stage and took it), keep me updated if u see something....Thank you in advice.

Ps. I hope that the person who steal it, will keep this shit for himself, because if i find his name or some tracks on internet, this will be THE LAST thing that he stealed in his life.

:facepalm:

Purely disgraceful. Hopefully, the unreleased tracks stay in. Probably won't tho, as sad as that is.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby 5th angle » 10 Sep 2018, 16:54

"...a lot of unreleased tracks from various artists"
:paranoid: hmmm...
5th angle
State Newcomer

Postby Valadia » 14 Sep 2018, 19:28

5th angle:"...a lot of unreleased tracks from various artists"

He posted later that his sd-card has been found in the club, completely damaged but at least the tracks didnt get leaked.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby 5th angle » 15 Sep 2018, 17:24

Valadia:

He posted later that his sd-card has been found in the club, completely damaged but at least the tracks didnt get leaked.

No. What is he, the label owner? How has he got those tracks from various artists in first place? I don’t understand that.
5th angle
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 15 Sep 2018, 17:35

5th angle:
Valadia:

No. What is he, the label owner? How has he got those tracks from various artists in first place? I don’t understand that.

Err.. producers send their tracks to other colleagues 24/7. It's normal.. even I receive 320kbps full tracks which are unreleased from producers who I talk to sometimes, it's based on trust. And I'm not even a producer lol. How do you think DJ's play unreleased tracks from other artists? By receiving them from those artists for promotion, etc.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Amperial » 16 Sep 2018, 15:17

Shodan:Well, seems like satan took the controversy like nothing happened, fans were the true problem lol so here it is
Show spoiler
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dedicatedtohardstyle/permalink/859951547535957/

Imo it was already known very well that Radical got inspired by the track and recreated the kick on his own.
I was among the first people who noticed the similarity and i can totally understand why he digs it. As he already explained himself the drumbeat patterns are sick asf. Mixdown and mastering are on fucking point too.

The only thing that bothers me is his statement against Deetox who basically did the same with the szp kick/intro pattern and got quite some shitstorm due to him.

Even though i do enjoy almost every track of him it would be a gesture of respect to clear up that Deetox fuzz he opened up.
Amperial
State Senior Citizen

Postby Valadia » 16 Sep 2018, 18:50

5th angle:
Valadia:

He broke into their houses and stole the tracks from their computers... what do you think lol.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby kennymanson » 17 Sep 2018, 10:24

Valadia:

F. NøIzE
Little update!

Thanks to all the messages, videos and support that i recived with the reshare of the post, i had some clues to what happened during my set. Between 5,30 and 5,50 someone jumped on the left side of the stage(my right side) in a blind spot, some people saw it from the front, i have some videos with this guy on, but is impossible to recognize his face, because of the flashing lights or the darkness.

Anyway this person tooked some items from the dj booth and gived those items to other people in the crowd, i guess his friends. Since my bag was open and the sd card was lose in it, i assume that it felt on the ground during the theft.

Thanks God one kind girl found the Sd card on the dancefloor, is in bad conditions, but atleast is not in the wrong hands.

From the videos i could see that there was a lack of security during my set, probably because was the last hour, so i will send all the material i have to the promoter, to find the best solution with him, and maybe the person who did this.

Once again Thanks to all of you, social media aren’t that bad if used for things like this after all...

_O_ _O_
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Native

Postby 5th angle » 17 Sep 2018, 14:21

Emre:
5th angle:
Valadia:

Err.. producers send their tracks to other colleagues 24/7. It's normal.. even I receive 320kbps full tracks which are unreleased from producers who I talk to sometimes, it's based on trust. And I'm not even a producer lol. How do you think DJ's play unreleased tracks from other artists? By receiving them from those artists for promotion, etc.

...based on trust :) Allright, allright

p.s. probably those tracks didn't mean shit to the producers :rofl:
5th angle
State Newcomer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 17 Sep 2018, 23:33

5th angle:
Emre:
5th angle:

When producers send out promo tracks to other artists, it's usually to gauge the audiences responses and to see if it still needs work. So in most cases they do indeed mean shit to the artist that made the track(s).
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Valadia » 18 Sep 2018, 11:42

5th angle:
Emre:
5th angle:

And from this point, I stop taking you serious :)
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby 5th angle » 18 Sep 2018, 12:56

Valadia:
5th angle:
Emre:

And from this point, I stop taking you serious :)

“Life is like a game, don’t take it too seriously” 3 Steps Ahead :+
5th angle
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles