Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE (Skrillex Remix Frontliner Bass Edit)

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby Qobalt » 16 Apr 2018, 23:00

John Cove:
Qobalt:
nolimits59:"who is kendrick Lamar", wow, i'm not into this guy much, but how can you not know this guy ?
It's like saying "Who is The Weeknd?" in 2018.

Type of voice is very specific indeed but the flow is really killing it in the Skrillex remix, the remix should've been the original IMO, but yeah, i can agree that the voice does'nt suit to everyone.

Who is The Weeknd? Seriously

Don't worry guys, he is just an upcoming talent from Canada. Not that well known, tho.

Sold only 54.7 million records in his career so far.

Just listened to that guy, not my style at all, so maybe that's why I've never heard of him.
I don't fucking care about the volume of his sales tho. It seems there are too many people who know The Weeknd but don't know Thomas Bergersen, for example.
Musical taste is strictly personal thing.
Last edited by Qobalt on 16 Apr 2018, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 16 Apr 2018, 23:02

nolimits59:"who is kendrick Lamar", wow, i'm not into this guy much, but how can you not know this guy ?

Type of voice is very specific indeed but the flow is really killing it in the Skrillex remix, the remix should've been the original IMO, but yeah, i can agree that the voice does'nt suit to everyone.

very easily. not everyone follows commercial top 40 garbage. There is so much quality music out there everywhere in all kinds of genres (yeah, even in rap, check Hopsin's stuff f.e.) that its just impossible to get to know all of it, it kinda amazes me that people waste their time with this kind of shit.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby John Cove » 16 Apr 2018, 23:06

ceero:

very easily. not everyone follows commercial top 40 garbage. There is so much quality music out there everywhere in all kinds of genres (yeah, even in rap, check Hopsin's stuff f.e.) that its just impossible to get to know all of it, it kinda amazes me that people waste their time with this kind of shit.

I can tell you that there is not only garbage in the top 40. Or do you just hate it because it's commercial and therefore don't give it a chance?
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby ceero » 16 Apr 2018, 23:14

im not apriori against top 40 stuff, i even enjoy some Katy Perry / Lana del Rey kind of stuff myself. I hate stuff like this (the original) because its so immensely bad (lyrics, the music itself) that its a borderline insult to human intelligence.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby nolimits59 » 16 Apr 2018, 23:43

ceero:

I never follow the top40 pop worldwide, but i follow the musical scene in general (gives inspiration and stuff, as a producer, thats important) yet i know Kendrick Lamar and i NEVER listened any of his songs (exept the Skrillex remix of humble) :\ there is a lot of examples like that.
nolimits59
Producer

Postby dolanpls » 17 Apr 2018, 01:02

ceero:im not apriori against top 40 stuff, i even enjoy some Katy Perry / Lana del Rey kind of stuff myself. I hate stuff like this (the original) because its so immensely bad (lyrics, the music itself) that its a borderline insult to human intelligence.

So humbles lyrics are bad, but Katy Perry brings out bangers? what the fuck man... You really should just listen to his lyrics, they aren't bad.

Also that ''mainstream is so bad ;((('' crying is ridiculous. Logic for example is mainstream as fuck and fucking amazing.
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 17 Apr 2018, 13:28

He just won a fucking Pullitzer ffs...

On topic, really love this bootleg :D
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby Emre » 17 Apr 2018, 13:34

lilfrenchidiot:He just won a fucking Pullitzer ffs...

Hiatus was long I see :rofl: :p
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby F-Rank » 17 Apr 2018, 17:09

Emre:
lilfrenchidiot:He just won a fucking Pullitzer ffs...

Hiatus was long I see :rofl: :p

Skrillex' remix made it good. Frontliners edit sounds like the floorbanger, but it's not really my style. Would prefer a harder hitting kick.
VOL-E:why do we need girls on the forum if we have Emre?

dolanpls:>euphoric.
>recycled.
>listens to RR album and wonders, why is there three tracks 10 times, but instead of Nolz screaming cunt, he screams fuck!
> Fucking amazing
F-Rank (26)
State Native

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 17 Apr 2018, 22:21

That actually wasn't too bad
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby Anile » 20 Apr 2018, 20:23

Frontliner has given it out for free
Anile
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 20 Apr 2018, 21:21

I like it. :D GJ Barry.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Qobalt » 21 Apr 2018, 23:16

Woah, this is super awesome
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles