(You can't hide all the genres)

[11/08/2017] The Qontinent - Decade of Dedication [BE]

Looking for parties?

Postby Nightstalker » 03 Mar 2017, 21:02

Info
Name: The Qontinent - Decade of Dedication
Organisation: Q-Dance & Bass Events
Date: 11th, 12th & 13 of August 2016
Time: Friday 12th: 19:00 - 01:00 / Saturday 13th: 12:00 - 01:00 / Sunday 14th: 12:00 - 23:00
Ticket price: TBA (Ticket sales starts on the 18th of March 2017, 13:00CET)
Get tickets at: Q-Dance & Bass Events
Source: Facebookevent

Lineup
TBA

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (27)
Beer Mod

Postby brandonriley » 03 Mar 2017, 21:24

Very excited for this one! 2nd year going :dance:
brandonriley (19)
State Outsider

Postby Kmill888 » 05 Mar 2017, 11:11

The Qontinent was such a good weekend last year. Seriously considering this again. I think it's between this or defqon 1. Both for me are just as good.

Can't do both though because I have a gf and she hates hardstyle (shock I Know haha) and she will probably want to go lie on a beach somewhere lol maybe I could get on the wrong plane at the airport? Haha
Kmill888
State Newcomer

Postby DJ_Qrypt0 » 18 Mar 2017, 17:27

PSA: Early bird Tickets are available...

http://www.theqontinent.be/tickets
defqon,qontinent,decibel,qlimax,freaqshow 2016
hardbass 2017
DJ_Qrypt0
State Newcomer

Postby brandonriley » 18 Mar 2017, 22:05

I just got my ticket :dance: I'd say this year will be quite a special one with their 10th anniversary :D
brandonriley (19)
State Outsider

Postby Tuset » 19 Mar 2017, 04:30

Kmill888:The Qontinent was such a good weekend last year. Seriously considering this again. I think it's between this or defqon 1. Both for me are just as good.

Can't do both though because I have a gf and she hates hardstyle (shock I Know haha) and she will probably want to go lie on a beach somewhere lol maybe I could get on the wrong plane at the airport? Haha

Have you been to both events?
I went to The Qontinent in 2015, first festival back then, and it was great: relatively small festival, but great sound quality, stages, etc.
But, I mean, how can TQ be compared to Defqon.1? I have to say that I've never been to Defqon.1 yet because of schedule problems, but I always thought that the latter was in a whole other level.

Btw, I'm considering going to The Qontinent this summer as well.
Stay with the Project, move with the One

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016
Tuset
State Citizen

Postby Kmill888 » 19 Mar 2017, 12:59

Tuset:
Kmill888:The Qontinent was such a good weekend last year. Seriously considering this again. I think it's between this or defqon 1. Both for me are just as good.

I went to The Qontinent in 2015, first festival back then, and it was great: relatively small festival, but great sound quality, stages, etc.
But, I mean, how can TQ be compared to Defqon.1? I have to say that I've never been to Defqon.1 yet because of schedule problems, but I always thought that the latter was in a whole other level.

Yeah I went to Tq last year and defqon in 2014. I think defqon edges it but only slightly for me so I have been to both once. TQ was great last year and defqon was great in 2014.

Defqon edges it probably because of the size of festival and there seems to be greater range of artists. I was only getting into hardstyle when I went to defqon whereas now it's all I listen to. I will always have a soft spot for qontinent as I met some awesome people at this festival some of whom I travelled to reverze with.

Think it is down to personal preference really but I'm expecting a big lineup for qontinent this year. Defqon lineup is awesome as always.
Kmill888
State Newcomer

Postby Tuset » 20 Mar 2017, 03:35

Kmill888:
Tuset:

Yeah I went to Tq last year and defqon in 2014. I think defqon edges it but only slightly for me so I have been to both once. TQ was great last year and defqon was great in 2014.

Defqon edges it probably because of the size of festival and there seems to be greater range of artists. I was only getting into hardstyle when I went to defqon whereas now it's all I listen to. I will always have a soft spot for qontinent as I met some awesome people at this festival some of whom I travelled to reverze with.

Think it is down to personal preference really but I'm expecting a big lineup for qontinent this year. Defqon lineup is awesome as always.

Yep, true.
I hope the line-up gets revealed soon. Doubting between Decibel and TQ. :one:
Stay with the Project, move with the One

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016
Tuset
State Citizen

Postby Kmill888 » 22 Mar 2017, 21:46

True. Qontinent looks more likely for me as defqon tickets go on sale on Saturday and I don't get paid until next Wednesday :(
Kmill888
State Newcomer

Postby DJ_Qrypt0 » 24 Apr 2017, 17:17

defqon,qontinent,decibel,qlimax,freaqshow 2016
hardbass 2017
DJ_Qrypt0
State Newcomer

Postby Lus » 24 Apr 2017, 22:19

Hall of fame on sunday, omg (L)
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (28)
State Celebrity

Postby P.L.K » 24 Apr 2017, 23:02

curious what the bunker is :D
P.L.K (20)
State Celebrity

Postby brandonriley » 25 Apr 2017, 09:07

P.L.K:curious what the bunker is :D

I'm sure it is where the lab was last year :D so I doubt it would be anything huge, could be wrong though.
Last edited by brandonriley on 28 Apr 2017, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
brandonriley (19)
State Outsider

Postby brandonriley » 28 Apr 2017, 15:48

Hey guys I'm thinking of upgrading to the VIP ticket, but is it actually worth it or am I better off just going with my standard weekend ticket?
brandonriley (19)
State Outsider

Postby Kmill888 » 27 May 2017, 15:05

Finally got my ticket for the Qontinent 2017 :) :) :)

Is there anyone else from here going? Super excited now!!

Really looking forward to seeing the euphoric acts as well as maybe seeing a few hardcore acts like miss K8 and lady dammage... 1... 2... 3.. Fuck it!
Kmill888
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles