Date: 14th of April 2018
Time: 22:00 - 07:00
Ticket price: TBA
Get tickets at: TBA
Source: Facebookevent

Lineup
TBA

Other Infos:
The most deadly gathering enters the next phase. Thousands embraced the venomous sound of high speed hardcore. Now, it will claim the throne in a monstrous new location.

The pristine arena will witness the ear-shattering legion of noisemakers. Join the uprise and march towards the 'Kingdom of Cobra'. Snakepit will be bigger than ever before.

More info will follow soon.
Prof. Hock (27)
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 12 Dec 2017, 01:01

From what I've heard, Ahoy is a terrible location. Can anyone confirm?
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby maria111 » 12 Dec 2017, 01:46

Ahoy terrible location?I dont know what you are talking about been there two ago for Pussy Lounge didnt had any problem.The only minor i notice was that if you wanted to smoke you had to go all the way upstairs and stand outside in the cold.. Other than than nothing negative about it from my POV
maria111 (35)
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 13 Dec 2017, 15:02

maria111:Ahoy terrible location?I dont know what you are talking about been there two ago for Pussy Lounge didnt had any problem.The only minor i notice was that if you wanted to smoke you had to go all the way upstairs and stand outside in the cold.. Other than than nothing negative about it from my POV

The sound is supposed to be very bad? I don't know if it's true, as I've obviously never been there. Hearing mixed opinions about it makes the hesitate though.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby aXXis » 13 Dec 2017, 16:33

The sound is fine.
aXXis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby freddy g » 14 Dec 2017, 07:58

Valadia:
maria111:Ahoy terrible location?I dont know what you are talking about been there two ago for Pussy Lounge didnt had any problem.The only minor i notice was that if you wanted to smoke you had to go all the way upstairs and stand outside in the cold.. Other than than nothing negative about it from my POV

The sound is supposed to be very bad? I don't know if it's true, as I've obviously never been there. Hearing mixed opinions about it makes the hesitate though.

the sound is nothing to do with the venue itself though, it depends on the setup/organisers surely

I went to a few nightmare parties and 2005 was fine and the 2 in the sportpalaies had no sound limits and it blew me away lol

I went to 15 years of nightmare in 2008 though and the setup was really weird - like 3 of the rooms were in the same space separated by curtains and they were pretty quiet so I guess it depends - I personally think it is a great venue but a lot will depend on the areas they use and the arrangement I guess

who is saying it is bad? what parties did they go to? that will probably give you a good indicator of what to look out for
freddy g
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 14 Dec 2017, 13:19

freddy g:
Valadia:

the sound is nothing to do with the venue itself though, it depends on the setup/organisers surely

I went to a few nightmare parties and 2005 was fine and the 2 in the sportpalaies had no sound limits and it blew me away lol

I went to 15 years of nightmare in 2008 though and the setup was really weird - like 3 of the rooms were in the same space separated by curtains and they were pretty quiet so I guess it depends - I personally think it is a great venue but a lot will depend on the areas they use and the arrangement I guess

who is saying it is bad? what parties did they go to? that will probably give you a good indicator of what to look out for

Thanks for the advice. I think one of them went to Paul Elstak: Godfather of Hardcore, which isn't that long away and I think it was a b2s party. I'll probably be attending though, so I'll see for myself.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Roberthawkins » 16 Dec 2017, 16:03

Valadia:From what I've heard, Ahoy is a terrible location. Can anyone confirm?

i havent been there myself, but a bunch of friends been there, the location is good but the building structure makes the sound design sound very bad
Roberthawkins (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Valadia » 17 Dec 2017, 13:33

Roberthawkins:

i havent been there myself, but a bunch of friends been there, the location is good but the building structure makes the sound design sound very bad

Yeah, so this is what I heard too. Guess I'll find out, the 14th of april.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby freddy g » 23 Dec 2017, 09:30

Valadia:
Roberthawkins:

Yeah, so this is what I heard too. Guess I'll find out, the 14th of april.

Well, since it dosen't look like hardshock is happening and i love rotterdam, i'm gonna go as well, we can compare notes afterwards LOL
freddy g
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles