Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[20/02/2010] Reverze (Sportpaleis Antwerpen) BE

Looking for parties?

Postby Codex » 16 Feb 2010, 19:57

rakkerr:According to SeeDance.nl Reverze is uitverkocht ;)

Probably , no tickets left at Paylogic.

Bassevents:YES !

We are...SOLD OUT !

Wie heel veel geluk heeft kan misschien nog ergens een kaartje scoren morgen maar alle kanalen zijn stopgezet.

Er zijn idd meer kaarten verkocht dat voorbije jaren omdat we de beschikbare oppervlakte hebben kunnen optimaliseren.

Straks verschijnen al enkele foto's van de opbouw op onze Facebook en Netlog pagina.

Stay tuned !

Google translator _O_

We are ... SOLD OUT!

Who is very lucky to score a ticket somewhere maybe tomorrow but all channels are put stop.

There are more cards sold idd that past years because we have to maximize the available area.

Soon to appear for some pictures of the construction on our Facebook page and Netlog.

Stay tuned!

:+
[Profiles : Partyflock | Facebook ]
Codex (26)
State Citizen

Postby Codex » 17 Feb 2010, 12:02

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/bassevents?ref=ts

Stage in progress pics :P

REVERZE 2010 : ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW !

REVERZE = SOLD OUT !
All tickets for Reverze are sold out ! No more tickets available at the door. We advise you not to buy tickets on the black market. All tickets will be scanned on authenticity !
Fake tickets will be refused and the owners can be handed over to local authorities.

ENTRANCE REGULAR / NORMAL TICKETS
Entrance for ALL Regular tickets through the Main entrance of the SPORTPALEIS
Regular tickets have no access at the Lotto Arena.

ENTRANCE VIP TICKETS = ENTRANCE LOTTO ARENA ONLY !!!
If you have a VIP ticket, you have to enter through the LOTTO ARENA. The entrance is located on the left side of the Sportpaleis. VIP tickets have access to Sportpaleis + Lotto Arena during the whole night.
At the VIP entrance you will get a VIP wristband.
There will also be a VIP deck at the mainstage. Access can be limited with a maximum occupation for security reasons !

TIMETABLE
Get your Timetable flyer at the entrance. Watch out for our upcoming events in the Bass Magazine wich will be handed out when leaving Reverze.

BURN SHOT INSTEAD OF A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE – VIP
For all VIP visitors ! Instead of a glass of champagne, you will get a Burn-shot at the entrance !
We thought you could use some extra energy instead of bubbles ;-)

DRINK TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Before you enter the Sportpaleis, you can already buy your drink tickets outside. There will be outlets on the right-hand side of the Sportpaleis. (Also known as the Tele Ticket-windows)
If you buy them before you enter, you might avoid the waiting ques at the ticket-points inside.

BANCONTACT / MISTER CASH
There will be Bancontact/Mister Cash terminals available indoor. There is also an outdoor terminal on the left side of the main entrance Sportpaleis.

SAFELOCKERS
Safe Lockers available at the Sportpaleis.
We advise you to share a locker with your friends to save money and space.
The amount to rent a locker will be 5 Euro. There is a warrant of 5 Euro on top. If you return the key, you get the warrant back.

Lockers are Free for all visitors with a VIP ticket, but you need to pay a warrant of 5 Euro. If you return the key, you get your warrant back.

CAMERA
Visitors are allowed to take their digital camera. No professional cameras allowed. Mobile phone camera’s and throw away camera’s are also allowed.

DO NOT TAKE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU TO REVERZE
The following items are not allowed :

Bottles of parfum / aerosol deodorant bottles / food & drinks / any kind of weapons or drugs

ZERO TOLERANCE / MINIMUM AGE
There is a Zero Tolerance policy regarding drugs. Visitors will be checked at the entrance.
The Minimum age for Reverze is 16 years. ID card check at the door ! ID card obligated !

REVERZE APPLICATION IPHONE / IPOD TOUCH
This year we prepared an Iphone application for Reverze! The app's featureset gives you the opportunity to extend your event experience. Thanks to the use of Facebook, other social media and the integration of Youtube, attendees get the ability to view and interact with
content provided by us, Bass Events.

BASS EVENTS MERCHANDISE
There are similar merchandise shops at Reverze. There is 1 stand located at the Lotto Arena and another at the Sportpaleis. Also available beside the official Reverze t-shirts are sweaters, jackets, caps, posters and many other Bass Events branded merchandise & gadgets. Check it out !

REVERZE SPECIAL ON JIM TV
Don’t miss the Reverze special on Jim TV. The official compilation will be broadcasted on the following dates :

Friday the 26th of February at 21h30
Saturday the 27th of February at 22h00
Friday the 5th of March at 20h30
Saturday the 6th of March at 22h00

FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT DE LIJN
Your ticket includes free public transport with De Lijn Antwerp. During the night, there will be connections from the Sportpaleis to the Park & Ride-parkings and the centre of Antwerp.
The first tram (number 3) in the morning direction Merksem/Antwerp will be available from : 05.30u

PARKING
Please advise following link :
http://www.sportpaleis.be/nl/praktisch/wegwijzer/auto

PARK & RIDE PARKINGS
All info concerning Park & Ride is available at following link :
http://www.sportpaleis.be/files/pdf/Ant ... ing_PR.pdf

ROUTE
http://www.sportpaleis.be/files/pdf/Ant ... tsplan.pdf

E-19 BREDA / A12 BERGEN OP ZOOM – ROTTERDAM
Direction Antwerp - Exit 1 Merksem – At the exit turn right and follow the signs to PARKING NOORD

E-19 MECHELEN-BRUSSEL / A12 BRUSSEL / E-17 GENT-KORTRIJK
Direction Antwerp – Exit 2 Deurne

E-313 HASSELT-LUIK / E34 TURNHOUT-EINDHOVEN
Direction Antwerp – Take EXIT BORGERHOUT before Ring Antwerp – at the exit take RIGHT – after 2 lights you will arrive at the Sportpaleis. Take PARKING SLACHTHUIS

TRAIN / NMBS
Take the train to the Antwerp Central Station. From there, take tram 3 to Merksem and take HALTE SPORT.
www.nmbs.be

PRIVATE BUSSES
PARKING
Parking Ten Eekhove. For all busses. Walking distance to Sportpaleis 150m.
http://www.sportpaleis.be/files/pdf/situeringsplan.pdf

DIRECTIONS & RULES
The following directions are given by the Sportpaleis & local authorities :
It is forbidden to drop off or pick up the visitors before the entrance or nearby the Antwerp Sportpaleis.
All Busses are forced to drop off all visitors at the Parking space Ten Eekhove.
During the event, busses can wait at the Parking Space.
Busses who drop off visitors and leave, are also forced to do this at Parking Ten Eekhove. Also after the event, to pick up the visitors.
It is forbidden after the event to collect visitors before the entrance or nearby.
The organization is not responsible for damage or theft.
Codex (26)
State Citizen

Postby Pim » 17 Feb 2010, 12:08

added to openingspost
Pim (30)
Developer

Postby Sean » 19 Feb 2010, 00:54

I'm going by train :D
Sean
State Tourist

Postby Codex » 19 Feb 2010, 01:14

Me too :D Arriving at antwerp around 21:45 :)
Codex (26)
State Citizen

Postby rakkerr » 19 Feb 2010, 10:10

Our group will start tomorrow morning from Germany to our Hotel in Antwerp. And we'll stay @ Reverze from the beginning till the end ;)
rakkerr
State Newcomer

Postby Brice » 19 Feb 2010, 12:55

I'll travel by train too.

But FUCK, I can't get in touch with the people I'm supposed to party with.
The whole trip and party alone ? :sick: Hope not....

I'm really looking forward to the Ran-d and B-front set (L)
Avio and Crypsis will rock aswell :one:
Brice (26)
State Native

Postby Codex » 19 Feb 2010, 12:59

Brice , if you see someone who looks like me and got a ORANGE AVIOt-shirt on. Just say hi ;p haha
Codex (26)
State Citizen

Postby Brice » 19 Feb 2010, 13:01

will do :lol:
Brice (26)
State Native

Postby PNXRMX » 20 Feb 2010, 05:55

I'll have an AVIO records t-shirt on (black, with white logo). Other than that, jeans, and relatively long hair for a hardstyle event :P
Will be in the VIP for sure during ran-d vs b-front, avio live and crypsis, and in the main after that. Before B-front vs Ran-D I'll be switching areas quite often I guess.
PNXRMX
State Celebrity

Postby Codex » 20 Feb 2010, 11:15

Shouldn't be so hard to see you i guess :P
Codex (26)
State Citizen

Postby Tweeka_1 » 20 Feb 2010, 12:46

I so wanted to go to this one... but meh, had to stay in norway for hardstyle dna instead... :P
http://www.datweekaz.com
lsdb.nl:i am not downloading one more set from these guys until they stop over using that "da tweekaz" sample.. its extremely annoying and very unprofessional
Tweeka_1 (30)
Producer

Postby Brice » 20 Feb 2010, 13:46

AVIO groupies :whoop:
Brice (26)
State Native

Postby OUTLANDER » 20 Feb 2010, 17:39

i'll be there!

if you see me, come and let's have some beer! i'm wearing white g-star shirt with jeans ;p
OUTLANDER (25)
Producer

Postby Brice » 20 Feb 2010, 18:55

Okay outlander
Codex: I'll be at Anvers central at the same time haha.
Brice (26)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles