Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[30/09/2017] Return of Headhunterz 2017 [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Emre » 15 Jul 2017, 23:48

joeykeys:Why do people book flights and hotel before tickets? I always wait until I get hold of the entrance ticket then book everything. You never know what could happen. I'll likely be at Supremacy aswell :fist:

Because you can get a ticket anytime (ticketswap etc) at the consequence of it being much pricier, but you can't really rely on that with flights & hotels, those might go a lot less smooth, especially last minute
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby hurricane01 » 16 Jul 2017, 00:59

Emre:
joeykeys:Why do people book flights and hotel before tickets? I always wait until I get hold of the entrance ticket then book everything. You never know what could happen. I'll likely be at Supremacy aswell :fist:

Because you can get a ticket anytime (ticketswap etc) at the consequence of it being much pricier, but you can't really rely on that with flights & hotels, those might go a lot less smooth, especially last minute

Thats why Q-Dance introduced Travel Packs :p I don't understand why people don't choose for that option.
It isnt that expensive right?
hurricane01
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 16 Jul 2017, 01:21

Dunno the price, but ppl will always try to workaround, book it all apart from each other. No idea how that would ever be cheaper than travel package but, people try. :+
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby hurricane01 » 16 Jul 2017, 02:16

Emre:Dunno the price, but ppl will always try to workaround, book it all apart from each other. No idea how that would ever be cheaper than travel package but, people try. :+

Yeah and then have the risk to be owner of a nice flight & hotel but without ticket :naughty:
hurricane01
State Senior Citizen

Postby Twixel » 16 Jul 2017, 08:08

so you've booked a flight and a hotel in Amsterdam, but didn't get the tickets? Hmmm I wonder what else you could be doing there for those few days... :+
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby Tomix » 16 Jul 2017, 10:05

hurricane01:
Emre:

Thats why Q-Dance introduced Travel Packs :p I don't understand why people don't choose for that option.
It isnt that expensive right?

Generally it has a reasonable price, except for an Amsterdam event imo. For example if I had bought my ticket, travel and accommodation separately it would have been about 50-60€ cheaper instead of Q's package. :+
But with the Travel Package it's a guaranteed ticket :p
Tomix (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Cykain » 16 Jul 2017, 14:35

Got my tickets too, but god, that was fast ! 4 people with 4 computers and only 2 made it to get the tickets for everyone :naughty:
Cykain
State Native

Postby Welten » 17 Jul 2017, 16:15

I've got two tickets left. I prefer to sell them combined, so if you're looking for two tickets you can send me a PM. It's possible to buy them via Ticketswap or Tickettack (there are still tickets offered over there). If you want to skip the additional costs we can arrange something.

edit: sold. Enjoy! See you there (H)
Welten
State Outsider

Postby DNA » 18 Jul 2017, 17:06

Hello guys, I'm desperately looking for 3 regular tickets.
Unfortunately I had already booked a flight from Italy (because the price were already high and the seats almost sold out)... Of course I failed with the tickets...
So... if anyone can help me, with one, two or at best three tickets it would be AWESOME :)
Thank you everyone for your helpfulness, please send me a PM or something else (If can help, my facebook account is Marco Galliani).
Bye Bye and hope to see you all at the Ziggo!
DNA
State Outsider

Postby PiozMioz » 18 Jul 2017, 21:58

Yea, the chances to get two tickets at ticketswap tend towards zero :D Always to slow :'(
But still there is some time left :naughty:
PiozMioz
State Newcomer

Postby RidiQless » 18 Jul 2017, 23:22

PiozMioz:Yea, the chances to get two tickets at ticketswap tend towards zero :D Always to slow :'(

keep trying. had to buy two defqon tickets over ticketswap for friends and in the end it worked out. was hard but i got em.
ImageImage
RidiQless (23)
State Celebrity

Postby MrPsyko » 19 Jul 2017, 00:13

RidiQless:
PiozMioz:Yea, the chances to get two tickets at ticketswap tend towards zero :D Always to slow :'(

keep trying. had to buy two defqon tickets over ticketswap for friends and in the end it worked out. was hard but i got em.

I had the same for Intents. Keep trying on it at the end it pays. Don't forget the week before the event is the best moment to get it ( in my opinion )
MrPsyko
State Newcomer

Postby Tuset » 19 Jul 2017, 00:43

I see it's a pretty common practice, but... how can you guys stay calm after buying a ticket over TicketSwap when the seller can still use it to enter the venue before you? :dunno:
Stay with the Project, move with the One

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016, 2017 - Return of Headhunterz
Tuset
State Citizen

Postby NICK9656 » 19 Jul 2017, 01:40

Tuset:I see it's a pretty common practice, but... how can you guys stay calm after buying a ticket over TicketSwap when the seller can still use it to enter the venue before you? :dunno:

It's a pretty safe system, I had my doubts too last year as I used it the first time. If you buy a ticket via ticketswap, you'll get a brand new ticket and the old one (basically the one you just bought) gets invalid. So the seller can't use it anymore to enter the venue before you, because his ticket is invalid.
https://www.ticketswap.com/content/secure-swap
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"

Qlimax
NICK9656 (21)
State Celebrity

Postby DNA » 19 Jul 2017, 08:37

NICK9656:
Tuset:I see it's a pretty common practice, but... how can you guys stay calm after buying a ticket over TicketSwap when the seller can still use it to enter the venue before you? :dunno:

It's a pretty safe system, I had my doubts too last year as I used it the first time. If you buy a ticket via ticketswap, you'll get a brand new ticket and the old one (basically the one you just bought) gets invalid. So the seller can't use it anymore to enter the venue before you, because his ticket is invalid.
https://www.ticketswap.com/content/secure-swap

Yes, I confirm that it's the procedure used by ticketswap, I think it's a safe system :p
DNA
State Outsider

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles