Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[18/11/2017] Qlimax - Temple Of Light [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby kennymanson » 14 Nov 2017, 23:03

Deadwood:
MatMan:
Tuset:and they are outside the Gelredome, so you can't access them through the night, unless you have a VIP ticket whose lockers are inside the venue.

FFS, that's the worst part. I mean, if I want to spend 300€ on merchandise I have to carry all the stuff with me during the whole night :facepalm: because you can't just pay the items and then retire them at the end of the festival. Moreover, if you go in the merchandise area at the end you will find nothing :eyeroll:

There is always a merchandise stand outside Gelredome. So buy the stuff there, bring it to your car or locker and have fun.

You know near which entrance it's the outdoor merchandise stand?
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 15 Nov 2017, 02:45

Hi guys,

With this post I want to apologize for my behaviour last Friday. I have some pretty bad mood swings from time to time (cliche reason incoming - but yeah, personal stuff). I shouldn't reflect this to people who have nothing to do with that so hereby my applogies. I also have a kinda clumsy way of forming my sentences on forums sometimes and while it might be hard to believe, I don't write the things I write with bad intentions. I know I am a controversial dude here, but I never intentionally want to bash or annoy people, ever. Friday I went too far and I hope this will help make the tension and controversy clear up a bit.

And for those at Qlimax, if you see a dude with black hair, a black t shirt, blue denim jeans and black Air Max hit me up and I'll grab you a beer :D
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby propells » 15 Nov 2017, 02:58

Personally i don’t get all the hate you get. Maybe you crossed the line this time since you went personal but defo didn’t deserve all the shitposts after (which btw was very personal towards you).

The only thing that i don’t like about your posts is that you’re way too good in English (lol), which makes it hard as fuck to discuss with you, as you always «win». Mainly because you have the ability to formulate your sentences so good that our answers look silly compared to yours, not necessarily because you’re argument is right/better *winkywinky* hehe
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 15 Nov 2017, 04:47

@propells
dont feed the troll, or people from hardtraxx will know you aswell ;) I really tried my best to change opinion about him, but as I see its the same. Saying BS, than playing victim and then "sorry guys". And now we all know that he writes BS on hardtraxx all about what we discuss here... So nope. gtfo. :+
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Reverse Ghost » 15 Nov 2017, 07:04

Owning up to a mistake is fine and all but this isn't the first time this has happened with the same person and if no effort is made for self improvement then the apology is hollow and meaningless. It will take more than an apology with some sprinkled in modesty for people to change their opinions, then again why care what others think? Improvement should be made for one's self not to appease others. I digress though.
Really can't wait for the Qlimax chat, hopefully we have less children in it this year pretending it's a Twitch chatroom with spammed outdated memes.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby kennymanson » 15 Nov 2017, 08:40

Emre:Hi guys,

With this post I want to apologize for my behaviour last Friday. I have some pretty bad mood swings from time to time (cliche reason incoming - but yeah, personal stuff). I shouldn't reflect this to people who have nothing to do with that so hereby my applogies. I also have a kinda clumsy way of forming my sentences on forums sometimes and while it might be hard to believe, I don't write the things I write with bad intentions. I know I am a controversial dude here, but I never intentionally want to bash or annoy people, ever. Friday I went too far and I hope this will help make the tension and controversy clear up a bit.

And for those at Qlimax, if you see a dude with black hair, a black t shirt, blue denim jeans and black Air Max hit me up and I'll grab you a beer :D

don't worry, for me is all right. I appreciate yours apologies and explanations.
one advice for an older person: do not always think that strangers are bad people, I have learned so much thanks to Dutch people (and also to other strangers) and I will always be grateful to them.

Maybe we're all a bit nervous about Qlimax :-D
Let's celebrate it with the spirit of hardstyle, the spirit of Qlimax...
we are all together into this no?
cheers!
Last edited by kennymanson on 15 Nov 2017, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Inquirer17 » 15 Nov 2017, 09:23

Gracio:
Bomberz:
Dazlee84:Looks like it will be a livestream, wonder if that means live or if they mean like last year?

Source about the livestream?

It’s the official #Qlimax week at Q-dance Radio. Relive some of the previous edition’s highlights from Monday till Friday and experience Qlimax ‘Temple of Light’ this Saturday from 22:00 till 07:00 (CET) LIVE at radio.q-dance.com!

Posted it yesterday on page 114 ;)

Btw... All you need to know!
http://www.q-dance.com/global/news/deta ... -know-ENG/

Regarding those details of the event I guess they have scanner for e-tickets, I mean, it's not necessary to print it just load it in your smartphone, right?
Inquirer17
State Newcomer

Postby GianaWana » 15 Nov 2017, 09:26

hi guys, i want to remind that if you have photos or something from the stage build up,POST IT IN A SPOILER.

fuck this time that i can't go i could see all footage before the event without any problems at all
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby KiLLu12258 » 15 Nov 2017, 10:26

123098man:Image

New addition to the line up?

bfreqz would be awesome- but at some other pics they marked bfreqz too, so i dont think this is a hint.
KiLLu12258
State Tourist

Postby Nepsaol » 15 Nov 2017, 12:41

Reverse Ghost:Owning up to a mistake is fine and all but this isn't the first time this has happened with the same person and if no effort is made for self improvement then the apology is hollow and meaningless. It will take more than an apology with some sprinkled in modesty for people to change their opinions, then again why care what others think? Improvement should be made for one's self not to appease others. I digress though.
Really can't wait for the Qlimax chat, hopefully we have less children in it this year pretending it's a Twitch chatroom with spammed outdated memes.

Indeed. The sequence is repeated every once in a while. Don't see the reason for someone to hang out at a certain forum, and trash talk about it on a different forum. Whatever is going in that head is beyond my understanding, which I am very happy about. Go ruin the atmosphere somewhere else.

Hyped as every other year! I hope the Wallet system is improved compared to last year, remember it being down for a time during the night. I miss the tokens :paranoid:
Nepsaol (25)
State Citizen

Postby MatMan » 15 Nov 2017, 12:46

Deadwood:
MatMan:
Tuset:and they are outside the Gelredome, so you can't access them through the night, unless you have a VIP ticket whose lockers are inside the venue.

FFS, that's the worst part. I mean, if I want to spend 300€ on merchandise I have to carry all the stuff with me during the whole night :facepalm: because you can't just pay the items and then retire them at the end of the festival. Moreover, if you go in the merchandise area at the end you will find nothing :eyeroll:

There is always a merchandise stand outside Gelredome. So buy the stuff there, bring it to your car or locker and have fun.

Always? I read about it in the "all you need to know" of this year, but I've never heard/seen that before, so I tought it was a novelty of this edition!
Qlimax 2013|2014|2015|2016
Defqon.1 2016|2017
MatMan
State Outsider

Postby kennymanson » 15 Nov 2017, 13:10

me too
i've also written to Q-dance to ask them where is this Outdoor Stand
last year i've miss it :?
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Dazlee84 » 15 Nov 2017, 13:27

Bomberz:
Dazlee84:Looks like it will be a livestream, wonder if that means live or if they mean like last year?

Source about the livestream?

Q-dance posted a confirmation this morning, at least us that can’t go can listen. Appart from Gunz for hire set of course wont be streamed as usual
Dazlee84
State Newcomer

Postby Neon » 15 Nov 2017, 13:31

kennymanson:me too
i've also written to Q-dance to ask them where is this Outdoor Stand
last year i've miss it :?

Every year i've gone its been by the VIP at the front of the Stadium
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (25)
State Native

Postby kennymanson » 15 Nov 2017, 13:44