Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[18/11/2017] Qlimax - Temple Of Light [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Gracio » 13 Nov 2017, 23:08

GianaWana:i'm hyped as fuck..but i have to cool down because my qlimax night it's totally fucked up..i have a ear problem in these days and i can't hear big noises...and fuck off i'm really (6) :'( i have to say bye bye to my 7th qlimax.

anyway i still go in eindovhen 2 days.. how can i spend my time there? smoking all night and crying a lot?

Earplugs?
Saves your ears ;)

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby kennymanson » 14 Nov 2017, 00:17

GianaWana:i'm hyped as fuck..but i have to cool down because my qlimax night it's totally fucked up..i have a ear problem in these days and i can't hear big noises...and fuck off i'm really (6) :'( i have to say bye bye to my 7th qlimax.

anyway i still go in eindovhen 2 days.. how can i spend my time there? smoking all night and crying a lot?

Damn! Really bro?
So sad to hear about that from you :-(((
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby GianaWana » 14 Nov 2017, 01:15

Gracio:

Earplugs?
Saves your ears ;)

@gracio and qobalt

i have it! but doctors said that i MUST be away from that..even with earplugs because the sound is still loud. :G :'(
i prefer to stay down this time..but going up again with my ears in perfetc conditions. :D
Last edited by GianaWana on 14 Nov 2017, 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby GianaWana » 14 Nov 2017, 01:16

kennymanson:

Damn! Really bro?
So sad to hear about that from you :-(((

yes man..i'm so angry about...but i must see the good side of the medal..i will go in eindovhen and spend my time in a different way in holland. better than totally staying at home
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 14 Nov 2017, 01:19

^ Respecting that kind of positivity :) I don't think I could see the bright side at this moment if I were you.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby fendital » 14 Nov 2017, 05:34

I broke my ankle 7 weeks ago, and it's not well yet. Hopefully i can still dance whole night without major problems, but sadly im sure i need to take it easy. First qlimax tho, wouldn't miss it even if i had no leg at all!
fendital
State Outsider

Postby kamnikaz » 14 Nov 2017, 10:13

You can get some Earmuffs
kamnikaz
State Outsider

Postby GianaWana » 14 Nov 2017, 10:45

Emre:^ Respecting that kind of positivity :) I don't think I could see the bright side at this moment if I were you.

believe me, i'm forcing to do that! ahah
after 8 years of partying is not good to miss a big show like qlimax in this way. the bad thing is that i can't listen my music for some days(because hardstyle need to be played at full throttle ahah)
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby Skape » 14 Nov 2017, 12:13

GianaWana:
Gracio:

Earplugs?
Saves your ears ;)

@gracio and qobalt

i have it! but doctors said that i MUST be away from that..even with earplugs because the sound is still loud. :G :'(
i prefer to stay down this time..but going up again with my ears in perfetc conditions. :D

My best friend just canceled his Qlimax too because of his tinitus being back again... Stay safe with your ears, once you lose some audition it will never come back :(
Skape
State Native

Postby Bomberz » 14 Nov 2017, 13:25

Let me remind you the link of the Discord server guys, join now so you don't miss the Qlimax chat next Saturday :D
http://discord.gg/aDXQBVD
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby M3dia » 14 Nov 2017, 14:19

Bomberz:Let me remind you the link of the Discord server guys, join now so you don't miss the Qlimax chat next Saturday :D
http://discord.gg/aDXQBVD

Hope you guys will have a good experience, I heard that the broadcast quality went down a lot the last few editions (not counting in the stream cut outs because of new tracks) :\
M3dia (23)
State Newcomer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 14 Nov 2017, 14:26

It isn't worse than the stream quality from 2009-2012. 2009 was just a mic with no line-in but at least had some immersion of being there. 2010-2012 were muted and quiet, barely any bass at all and sounded like 64k track streams off Cloud9 in 2007. Last few years have been pretty good in terms of broadcast quality.
Still, nothing can be as bad as Hard Bass quality 2010, that managed to be worse than Qlimax the year before :sick:
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Gommes_ » 14 Nov 2017, 16:20

Maybe a weird question but how is the temperature in the gelredome? Do you get cold with only a shirt on when pausing for like 20 minutes at the seats around the actual floor? My last indoor party was sensation black but that was in summer and I have no clue if Q-Dance is putting an AC on or if it's too hot constantly.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (32)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 14 Nov 2017, 16:26

No you can easily wear a t shirt all night. I'd sweat like a monkey if I had longsleeve shirt on allnight. :p
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby KiLLu12258 » 14 Nov 2017, 16:55

Gommes_:Maybe a weird question but how is the temperature in the gelredome? Do you get cold with only a shirt on when pausing for like 20 minutes at the seats around the actual floor? My last indoor party was sensation black but that was in summer and I have no clue if Q-Dance is putting an AC on or if it's too hot constantly.

shirt for sure. the only hard thing about that is the way from the dome to the lockers after the party. :D
KiLLu12258
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles