Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[18/11/2017] Qlimax - Temple Of Light [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Frenic » 10 Oct 2017, 23:57

This is going to be my 5th Qlimax and I like this year's line up more than any other year I've been there. I don't understand all the complains. I agree that Frequencerz are a bit overbooked, but who cares? They are still making awesome music, so what's the big deal?
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby Bigblock » 11 Oct 2017, 01:14

Qlimax is life <3

Best party in this world :D

So my predictaion for the stage :
it will by a temple for in form of a pyramide that grows like the movement in the videos. All in all over the Temple / pyramid is the sun a huge round screen with some moveable parts around that could create the effect of the lightning and flames more or something.

The solar system theorie is super cool i think you guys could be right. Planets movement over the crowd to aligns at the anthem show super cool ! :D i Think the first act after the curtain falls(i hope there is one i love the moment ) is allbout solar eclipse what we see in the trailer- So the sun i was talking about is still dark only a small light around. And after all the planets aligns the full show will go on.

I also think they will do some speciel show during or before the anthem like last year . Like 5 guys in the air move along a circle with the lighning beam out of there chest .
Whatever it will be the party of the year as always xD

And well my mother has her 60th birthday in nov so we bought her a qlimax ticket aswell for her first hardstyle and overall first electronic festival ever xD :rofl: :rofl:
Fuck im so hyped (L) :dance: :dance: :dance:
Bigblock
State Outsider

Postby propells » 11 Oct 2017, 07:47

Bigblock:The solar system theorie is super cool i think you guys could be right. Planets movement over the crowd to aligns at the anthem show super cool ! :D i Think the first act after the curtain falls(i hope there is one i love the moment ) is allbout solar eclipse what we see in the trailer- So the sun i was talking about is still dark only a small light around. And after all the planets aligns the full show will go on.

I also think they will do some speciel show during or before the anthem like last year . Like 5 guys in the air move along a circle with the lighning beam out of there chest .

Wtf am i reading.. Pretty sure that planet thing was a joke
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Celebrity

Postby Superiorsound » 11 Oct 2017, 10:37

Bigblock:Qlimax is life <3

Best party in this world :D

So my predictaion for the stage :
it will by a temple for in form of a pyramide that grows like the movement in the videos. All in all over the Temple / pyramid is the sun a huge round screen with some moveable parts around that could create the effect of the lightning and flames more or something.

The solar system theorie is super cool i think you guys could be right. Planets movement over the crowd to aligns at the anthem show super cool ! :D i Think the first act after the curtain falls(i hope there is one i love the moment ) is allbout solar eclipse what we see in the trailer- So the sun i was talking about is still dark only a small light around. And after all the planets aligns the full show will go on.

And well my mother has her 60th birthday in nov so we bought her a qlimax ticket aswell for her first hardstyle and overall first electronic festival ever xD :rofl: :rofl:
Fuck im so hyped (L) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Interesting theory about the stage! Big round (moveable, partable) screens have a history at qlimax so could very well be a giant sun background embeded in some other tempelish stage design on which various images are projected. Also I think there's definitely going to be stuff&screens towards the top left and right of the Gelredome. Last years phoenix was huge!

At some point in the show the focus will be away from the main stage... like that "Angel" in the back or the appearance of the drummers / flame dancers...

Also there might be some kind of starting ritual, this year it could be a guy like in the trailer with light bursting out of his chest when first meditating in the middle of the dome with some hot girls dancing/ worshiping around him (like with Ruffian back in I don't know when :))

And yes, I too always hope for one of those legendary curtain drop moments! _O_
If these where the last beats of my heart, I would dance to it.
Superiorsound
State Newcomer

Postby baksabali » 12 Oct 2017, 21:15

According to Hhz new website, he will be at Asia at the Qlimax weekend, but I don't know what will he doing at the Tennis Centre when in Gerledome will be Qlimax event... So, after Defqon, it's obviously fake but I don't know...
https://imgur.com/R5TsjvC
baksabali
State Outsider

Postby mrcax5 » 12 Oct 2017, 21:20

baksabali:According to Hhz new website, he will be at Asia at the Qlimax weekend, but I don't know what will he doing at the Tennis Centre when in Gerledome will be Qlimax event... So, after Defqon, it's obviously fake but I don't know...
https://imgur.com/R5TsjvC

I definitely think that's a fake, not the event itself. probably there will be something over there, but heady won't have a gig, but this time he's trying to be more convenient so he had to put something real :p
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 | Qlimax '15 '16

mrcax5 (24)
State Native

Postby kennymanson » 12 Oct 2017, 22:25

Why u think it's a fake?
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 12 Oct 2017, 22:36

If thats fake for real, poor hhz fans at the place it says it will be at haha

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby GianaWana » 12 Oct 2017, 22:45

i hope it will be fake..just to cover every rumor of it.

anyway, not important news because we know the lineup, but zatox confirmed to me that he wont be at qlimax as surprise and he is sad of it, also he talk to me sayng "impossible" to have an xqlusive in the near future after the next(freq xqlusive)
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby Bigblock » 13 Oct 2017, 03:01

GianaWana:i hope it will be fake..just to cover every rumor of it.

anyway, not important news because we know the lineup, but zatox confirmed to me that he wont be at qlimax as surprise and he is sad of it, also he talk to me sayng "impossible" to have an xqlusive in the near future after the next(freq xqlusive)

Man thats bad news more the fact that there is no xqlusive in the near future :X I mean Zatox has his brand new great album , they should book him instead of overrated gunz for hire ;/
Bigblock
State Outsider

Postby GianaWana » 13 Oct 2017, 09:19

he told that "italians" now are a bit cut off by Q(except tnt), they prefer to push his own talents more than before

back on topic, if heady will not be there, who can do a surprise? warforce in the ending? destructive tendencies? musicwise the hole is between noisecontrollers atmozfears and frequencerz in my opinion
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby propells » 13 Oct 2017, 10:23

GianaWana:he told that "italians" now are a bit cut off by Q(except tnt), they prefer to push his own talents more than before

back on topic, if heady will not be there, who can do a surprise? warforce in the ending? destructive tendencies? musicwise the hole is between noisecontrollers atmozfears and frequencerz in my opinion

NC Atmoz to Freq will be smooth as fuck. Frequencerz songs are more euphoric than Atmoz last songs
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Celebrity

Postby kennymanson » 13 Oct 2017, 10:52

still don't understand why Heady set some gigs in China and you think these gigs are fake....
i don't understand that.

p.s. for me a surprise act will be B-Front with Frequencerz as 30min of B-Freqz
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby GianaWana » 13 Oct 2017, 11:40

30 minutes bfreqz is possible. anyway this year the trailer the anthem and the lineup were announced so early, i think that qdance can give other information about something else..it's the first time that they release qlimax info in the end of august and lineup at end september /start october
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby kennymanson » 13 Oct 2017, 15:26

Yep agreee
And don't forget the anthem at Mysteryland
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles