Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[19/11/2016] Qlimax - Rise Of The Celestials [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby ID » 05 Feb 2017, 05:59

Reverse Ghost:
ID:
Frenic:U know how assh*le BH usually is about his music, he cuts out every new track of his sets or he doesn't release them at all. He forgets that he is there because of the fans, I don't think keeping his music away from us is the best move he can make in order to protect his music. I don't like his overall attitude towards his fans because of that kind of moves.

Not totally true, but yeah, he's the best for keeping a lot of tracks just for live and striking down every crappy live footage on youtube and facebook... but i don't care, i have all i need x)

And nope, don't even bother to ask for it, it don't even move from my hard drive. Maybe it will be released this year ? lol

Upvote karma increase #1 popularity front page my dude ;D ;D ;D
fyi that waveform looks horrid

Thats a "normal" waveform of nowadays masters, it's straight because it's a WAV, if it was MP3 it would have some peaks because of the freqs compression.

ceero:
Wanna a medal or something?

I don't care, just find it fun x).I have other stuff but who cares, it was because of the topic about brennan tracks that takes ages to comes, and that one was for me the one i was waiting the most for.
But you're not missing much since now there is plenty of version around 5min which have kionda all the parts just minus the mixing out/in part.
ID
State Senior Citizen

Postby Frenic » 05 Feb 2017, 13:55

Valadia:
Frenic:U know how assh*le BH usually is about his music, he cuts out every new track of his sets or he doesn't release them at all. He forgets that he is there because of the fans, I don't think keeping his music away from us is the best move he can make in order to protect his music. I don't like his overall attitude towards his fans because of that kind of moves.

Can you blame him cutting all new tracks? The online downloading business has been destroyed by illegal downloading.
I don't want to say it's all about the money, but paying an artist for his music is the least a fan can do in my opinion.
And yes, I know they're main income is their bookings but not every fan is able to attend an event of the artist. And they don't pay for the music of the artist so they leave the artist with empty hands. You can say nice words as much as you want but nice words don't pay bills you know.

As you said, the main income for an artist is not selling his music. Artists get his money from gigs, that is a well known fact. I don't mean they don't get ANY money from selling his music, but it won't make allmost any difference to them.

Even when the tracks are oficially released, a lot of people upload them into their YT channels and you can basically rip them from there, the only difference is between these 2 scenarios, is when (I'm not supporting this acts, just to make things clear).

What I meant with all of this is that BH doesn't have a right attitude to their fans most of the time (it takes litterally YEARS to get some of his tracks released, he remove every single bit of footage of the official videos, like it happened with Coone's liveset this year, and he doesn't even allow I guess? Q-dance to upload his 2 sets, just like it happened last year with his set B2B with Ran-D. You have another example in last year's DQ, where you can find allmost every single set of the weekend except for what?, that's right, BH ( Blademasterz) set).

I understand you want to protect your music, but that is not the way IMHO. At least, to me, that shows a completely careless attitude towards us, his fans. I'm always gonna love a Dj/ producer how shows his apreciation to us by letting us hear his music with no restriction, check Psyko Punkz set last year at DQ for example, their last performance as a duo, and it contained some new tracks, including an anthem. That's the difference between artists, and people.
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby Reverse Ghost » 05 Feb 2017, 14:02

Remember when Bas played nearly his entire album at Qlimax and had no ramifications? BH is just far too restrictive, that's why I don't care much for his tracks as other producers.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Frenic » 05 Feb 2017, 14:04

Reverse Ghost:Remember when Bas played nearly his entire album at Qlimax and had no ramifications? BH is just far too restrictive, that's why I don't care much for his tracks as other producers.

THIS is EXACTLY what I meant. I was there that night by the way, and NC set was amazing! And if I remember right, that set was (allmost?) completely broadcasted through Q-Dance radio.
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby ID » 05 Feb 2017, 14:05

Reverse Ghost:Remember when Bas played nearly his entire album at Qlimax and had no ramifications? BH is just far too restrictive, that's why I don't care much for his tracks as other producers.

Brennan has no reason really, Bas, it's because of scantraxx. "Slowtraxx" as we called them, even 10 years ago x).
ID
State Senior Citizen

Postby UNIFITE » 05 Feb 2017, 16:13

As you said, the main income for an artist is not selling his music. Artists get his money from gigs, that is a well known fact. I don't mean they don't get ANY money from selling his music, but it won't make allmost any difference to them.

You are talking like you know things, but its clear you don´t. There is still money to get from releases - lots of it. Hell, i even receive a fair amount of payment ever ½ year from Sound Of Pryme which was released in 2011.

I bet some of the big guys make 15-25000 Euros a year on their music channels. Youtube commercials, sales, spotify etc.
-But that might not be any difference to you.
UNIFITE (32)
Producer

Postby mxd » 05 Feb 2017, 16:31

I hope Blademasterz videoset will come, he uploaded the set to his podcast, so it seems there's no restrictions towards new Blademasterz music. It was legendary and needs to be uploaded! P.S Those Samurai, when "One Blade" was playing. <3
mxd
State Newcomer

Postby Andi Veron » 06 Feb 2017, 00:38

Part of Brennan Heart's is on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/hmes/brennan-h ... imax-2016/
Andi Veron
State Tourist

Postby Reverse Ghost » 06 Feb 2017, 02:03

We're speaking of the full set, not the cut broadcast.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby kennymanson » 07 Feb 2017, 20:33

C'mon qdance
Give us brennan heart videoset
We need this!
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Roberthawkins » 07 Feb 2017, 23:19

kennymanson:C'mon qdance
Give us brennan heart videoset
We need this!

His Brenan Heart set was cheesy as fuck, Blademasterz set was gold though!
Roberthawkins (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Nepsaol » 10 Feb 2017, 20:03

Brennan's set will not be uploaded.
Source: Comments with Q-dance answering in Qlimax 2017 announcement
:(
Nepsaol (25)
State Citizen

Postby VOL-E » 10 Feb 2017, 20:26

Sneaky bastard!
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby John Cove » 10 Feb 2017, 20:49

"We R Hardstyle" as long as I can stretch my incoming with you little sheeps.

:rofl: :rofl:
John Cove (29)
Crab

Postby Shadder » 10 Feb 2017, 21:09

I don't understand why he won't let Qdance publish his set since he already put it in a podcast ???
Shadder
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles