Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[19/11/2016] Qlimax - Rise Of The Celestials [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby kennymanson » 29 Jan 2017, 13:36

Who is Missing now?
Brennan?
I know there is an audio played at radio show but we have NOT his video until now..

I hope to see it
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 29 Jan 2017, 16:28

Good set :)
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby kirchow » 29 Jan 2017, 17:32

Roberthawkins:
kennymanson:Not their best set but c'mon...
After p1 set Who can?

exactly, i like BM but after a legendary set like P1 this was totally booooring, Bass Modulators should have been before P1 and Frequencerz after P1! Q Dance screwed up

I thought BM had a ton of energy and played their best, and TBH I really liked how the order played out, but I understand your point. I think q dance tries to put their "strongest" act right in the middle of the night, around 2 am. This way there have been plenty of precursor acts to warm up the crowd and people aren't so tired that some have started to leave. Ran-D/BH 2015, NC 2014, G4H 2013... of course the word "strongest" is totally subjective
kirchow (24)
State Tourist

Postby Johnny250 » 31 Jan 2017, 19:51

I just skipped through the Angerfist set, he played some nice tracks
Johnny250 (26)
State Hero

Postby Deadwood » 04 Feb 2017, 16:01

So no BH set?
Deadwood
State Native

Postby kennymanson » 04 Feb 2017, 18:37

Why no video upload this week ?
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Number5 » 04 Feb 2017, 19:02

Was wondering the same thing...
Number5 (21)
State Newcomer

Postby Nepsaol » 04 Feb 2017, 19:04

At least one or two videos was released on the sunday!
Nepsaol (25)
State Citizen

Postby Frenic » 04 Feb 2017, 23:03

U know how assh*le BH usually is about his music, he cuts out every new track of his sets or he doesn't release them at all. He forgets that he is there because of the fans, I don't think keeping his music away from us is the best move he can make in order to protect his music. I don't like his overall attitude towards his fans because of that kind of moves.
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby d2kx » 04 Feb 2017, 23:32

Frenic:U know how assh*le BH usually is about his music, he cuts out every new track of his sets or he doesn't release them at all. He forgets that he is there because of the fans, I don't think keeping his music away from us is the best move he can make in order to protect his music. I don't like his overall attitude towards his fans because of that kind of moves.

He released his Blademasterz set basically instantly after Qlimax in HQ, so that is not completely true.

Although having said that, I absolutely want the BH set, mostly for the Moby - Why Does My Heart remix
d2kx
State Senior Citizen

Postby Valadia » 04 Feb 2017, 23:43

Frenic:U know how assh*le BH usually is about his music, he cuts out every new track of his sets or he doesn't release them at all. He forgets that he is there because of the fans, I don't think keeping his music away from us is the best move he can make in order to protect his music. I don't like his overall attitude towards his fans because of that kind of moves.

Can you blame him cutting all new tracks? The online downloading business has been destroyed by illegal downloading.
I don't want to say it's all about the money, but paying an artist for his music is the least a fan can do in my opinion.
And yes, I know they're main income is their bookings but not every fan is able to attend an event of the artist. And they don't pay for the music of the artist so they leave the artist with empty hands. You can say nice words as much as you want but nice words don't pay bills you know.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 04 Feb 2017, 23:43

Can you blame him cutting all new tracks? The online downloading business has been destroyed by illegal downloading and ripping. I don't want to say it's all about the money, but paying an artist for his music is the least a fan can do in my opinion. And yes, I know their main income is their bookings but not every fan is able to attend an event of the artist. And they don't pay for the music of the artist so they leave the artist with empty hands. You can say nice words as much as you want but nice words don't pay bills you know.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
State Celebrity

Postby ID » 05 Feb 2017, 03:46

Not totally true, but yeah, he's the best for keeping a lot of tracks just for live and striking down every crappy live footage on youtube and facebook... but i don't care, i have all i need x)

And nope, don't even bother to ask for it, it don't even move from my hard drive. Maybe it will be released this year ? lol
ID
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 05 Feb 2017, 04:09

ID:

Not totally true, but yeah, he's the best for keeping a lot of tracks just for live and striking down every crappy live footage on youtube and facebook... but i don't care, i have all i need x)

And nope, don't even bother to ask for it, it don't even move from my hard drive. Maybe it will be released this year ? lol

Holy shit fam you got a promo, have my babies please!

Wanna a medal or something?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Reverse Ghost » 05 Feb 2017, 05:24

ID:

Upvote karma increase #1 popularity front page my dude ;D ;D ;D
fyi that waveform looks horrid
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles