Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[23/11/2013] Qlimax - Immortal Essence [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Neko » 06 Dec 2013, 20:17

RaVaGe:
alpa twins and mad dog & aof

Then you would better go to MOH instead of Qlimax.

I had a blast tbh, I was completly drunk but danced till the end like a freak, it was my best edition of Qlimax out of 4 I made, didn't even noticed the show I just danced all along :rofl:

I do ;) just got the tickets :rofl:
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (25)
Producer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 06 Dec 2013, 20:24

The entire broadcast was great, and I loved every set except for Zatox's usual setlist and G4H: kutset
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Jay » 06 Dec 2013, 21:15

I had a fucking amazing time at Qlimax. Was my third time and my best for sure.
We arrived around 16:00 which was quite funny aswell even though those 5 Hours pre-party resulted in me loosing my jacket and participating in an interview from q-dance for the dvd (how do you like qlimax etc) which i have no memories of. :D

Needless to say that the show was top notch again.

The Sets from Zatox-NC and A² were my absolute favourites. Especially NC - that "goodbye"-set was really something special.
Jay (24)
Diehard Set Collector

Postby Gracio » 06 Dec 2013, 23:13

Qlimax was Awesome this Year!
Enjoyed every Set! Also Coone :+ & if you know me than you know that i'm not the Biggest Coone Fan ;)
Noisecontrollers was such a Killer Set! Damn so much Drive from the Beginning to the End!
Too bad that they decided to split!
Alpha ² was also Good Really good! Hollow is so Awesome on a Big Soundsystem.Damn :fist:
Than finally a Proper Hardcore Act with Mad Dog & Art Of Fighters :dance: :fist:
& off course the End with Deepack & the Anthem from them :D GOOSEBUMS Feeling _O_

I'm a bit disappointed from Gunz For Hire!
First of all this shitty Anthem without Qlimax Vocal! Just a Standard Raw Track for me!
& second,after i came home i wanted to listen this Liveset again!
And it pissed me off that everytime these idiots say that these tracks are sooooo Exclusive!
C'mon Swagger,Military,Bassdrum Junkie are not new anymore!
I have no Idea what happened in the Chat after Kutski said they have to cut the Liveset!

Next Year Qlimax again :)

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby Statical » 06 Dec 2013, 23:16

Quite enjoyed the second half of Noisecontrollers set. Felt like they deserved to close out the show even though having a hardcore set there worked well there too.

Zatox's set was predictable but I'm excited to hear some of those new tracks he revealed in HQ. Zatox&Kronos - Kiss My Ass sounds brutal, the intro+break is cheese though.
Statical (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby DjVero » 07 Dec 2013, 00:35

Only listened to acti on the broadcast and then switched it off lol, so I won't comment the hardstyle sets. Acti's set was pretty cool though
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Reverse Ghost » 07 Dec 2013, 10:19

Everyone's collective reaction when Wildstylez & Max Enforcer played Back Again _O_
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Jonas » 07 Dec 2013, 11:14

Reverse Ghost:Everyone's collective reaction when Wildstylez & Max Enforcer played Back Again _O_

Haha, and that Loose My Mind edit of On The Go! Haha, priceless!
I'm just here for the music, man
Jonas (20)
State Hero

Postby Xenon96 » 07 Dec 2013, 11:59

It was one of the worst decisions of my life to go to sleep that early that night.
The Convicted:shake your horse like a maddafakin earthquake
Xenon96 (21)
State Celebrity

Postby MKN » 07 Dec 2013, 14:05

I remember hardly ANYTHING from this! I'm disgusted with myself :'( :'( :'(
From what I do remember though, it was the best thing I've ever seen tbf
MKN (24)
Producer

Postby V1eslaveq » 07 Dec 2013, 14:21

Stage was awesome, noisecontrollers made set of the year:)
The only limit is your own imagination
V1eslaveq (24)
State Celebrity

Postby BadgerKing » 07 Dec 2013, 18:10

Was my 8th Qlimax in a row and i thought it was a great event. :)
Stage was really awesome, sound was good and i really liked how it turned raw halfway through the event.
NC was set of the night for me, they somehow managed to beat their set from 2011. Only complaint for me was that it felt so much warmer than previous years :(
Tour of duty: Qlimax 06 - In Qontrol 07 - Qlimax 07 - DefQon 08 - Qlimax 08 - In Qontrol 09 - DefQon 09 - Q-base 09 - Qlimax 09 - In Qontrol 2010 - Dominator 2010 - Qlimax 2010 - Qlimax 2011 - Qlimax 2012 - Qlimax 2013 - Qlimax 2014 - Qlimax 2015
BadgerKing (29)
State Citizen

Postby Face » 07 Dec 2013, 18:41

We camed me + 90 estonian friends to Qlimax and @ vip deck we had 25+ flags. I raved with poland people, germany, france and many more haha.
It was my first Qlimax and it was fucking epic. I don't have still no words for the show. Stage was awesome, 3 switches, one stage = epic. Wildstylez & Max Enforcer and Coone was bad, NC set was freaking crazy(best set at night) and other sets was epic + aof ending = mindblowing.
Line-up was crazy and the show was so freaking good = best night of my life for sure. :P

Maybe any1 remember me @ qlimax and saw me, heres my pic:
Face
State Tourist

Postby Neutronic » 12 Dec 2013, 18:04

My (very late) review of each set of the night;
WSZ & ME: Expectation 6-6.5/10, Reality 8.5-9/10 - such a banging set, their new stuff is great and they played a ton of older epic tunes.
CB: Expectation 7/10, Reality 8/10 - The intro with Pandora just gave me chills all over, most of the set was cool and loved the harder finish.
Coone: Expectation 7.5-8/10, Reality 4.5-5/10 - Expected QL11-style set, got a really crappy dull set with no real highlights apart from a few Hard Driver tracks.
G4H: Expectation 8.5-9/10 Reality 10/10 - No words. They just blew my mind with the energy and new stuff. I so wanna listen to their stuff at home with proper sound though (the sound at the back of the GelreDome was quite shit).
NC: Expectation 8.5-9/10 Reality 10/10 - Just an epic ending to their collaboration and wonderful with the amount of exclusives.
ZTX: Expectation 8/10 Reality 7/10 - Expected a bit more variation, he played sooo many of his newer tracks and the occasional other track had his kick underneath it (ruining the track).
A2: Expectation 8/10 Reality 9.5/10 - Sick, sick set but was too tired to fully enjoy it :p
Hardcore: IDGAFOS

Overall great event.
Neutronic (22)
State Hero

Postby twyce » 12 Dec 2013, 22:43

i totally avoid this party nowadays tbh...but what a2 dropped was just beyond good and evil. and mad dog & aof finally delived an appropriate hc set in the end for the first time since noize suppressor in '09....

edit: and damnit that last set is sooo fucking good!!!!!
twyce (30)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles