[01/06/2018] Intents Festival – The Ultimate Celebration [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby fireman3858 » 24 Dec 2017, 12:15

Info
Name: Intents Festival – The Ultimate Celebration
Organisation: Intents Festival & Kloontjes
Date: 1st of June, 2nd of June & 3rd of June 2018
Time: Friday: 12:00 - 00:00/ Saturday: 11:00 - 00:00 / Sunday: 13:00 - 23:00
Ticket price: Saturday Regular: €47,50 / Saturday VIP: €67,50 / Sunday Regular: €32,50 / Sunday VIP: €52,50 / Weekend Regular: €63,50 / Weekend + camping: €92,50 / Weekend VIP: €94,50 / Weekend + camping VIP: €122,50 (Ticketsale starts on the 9th of January 2018 - 20:00CET)
Get tickets at: Intents Festival
Source: Facebookevent

LINEUP

Friday 1st of June 2018

Saturday 2nd of June 2018
Show spoiler
Phase 1

Sunday 3rd of June 2018
Show spoiler
Destructive Tendencies & more TBA
DECIBEL 2014 | DEFQON.1 2015 | QLIMAX 2015 | DEFQON.1 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | HARD BASS 2017 | QLIMAX 2017
fireman3858
State Citizen

Postby Ben G » 25 Dec 2017, 13:24

We are going to Intents for the first time. Has anyone stayed in http://www.intentscity.nl/flexotel/ this yet, how was it? And do you leave on Monday morning like Defqon or Sunday evening?
Ben G
State Tourist

Postby timdawes » 25 Dec 2017, 13:38

I stayed in them in 2015 and it's yeah just like the ones at Defqon. Monday morning.
timdawes (33)
Admin

Postby Ben G » 25 Dec 2017, 14:52

timdawes:I stayed in them in 2015 and it's yeah just like the ones at Defqon. Monday morning.

okay sounds good, thanks.

Do you have your own showering area there or is it just the same as the whole camping one? And how loud is it in that area, like can you sleep? Also you don't need a sleeping bag there right?
Ben G
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 27 Dec 2017, 12:13

Ben G:
timdawes:I stayed in them in 2015 and it's yeah just like the ones at Defqon. Monday morning.

okay sounds good, thanks.

Do you have your own showering area there or is it just the same as the whole camping one? And how loud is it in that area, like can you sleep? Also you don't need a sleeping bag there right?

The area isn't that noisey. I'm able to sleep easily. You will share a shower with the rest of the camping, I think.

Got my vip tickets and friendscamping booked. 200 m2, fuck sake. Afterparty at our place :p
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Skape » 27 Dec 2017, 13:12

Valadia:Got my vip tickets and friendscamping booked. 200 m2, fuck sake. Afterparty at our place :p

How did you book your friendscamp ? Me and my friends want to have one but can't find it on the website. Should we have to wait for the pre sale to start ?
Skape
State Native

Postby Tekk » 27 Dec 2017, 13:53

DT hosting... so lame. Worst producers in the scene, 0 creativity and so much impact on a whole hardcore stage. fml
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Native

Postby Doppel » 27 Dec 2017, 15:25

Is hard to go to the camping with public transport? and how is the VIP camping?
Doppel (30)
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 27 Dec 2017, 17:53

Skape:
Valadia:Got my vip tickets and friendscamping booked. 200 m2, fuck sake. Afterparty at our place :p

How did you book your friendscamp ? Me and my friends want to have one but can't find it on the website. Should we have to wait for the pre sale to start ?

I got a presale code from Intents because I booked one last year. But they are already sold out :/
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby wildtsylez_1990 » 27 Dec 2017, 18:29

intents fucked it up this year, the announcement of the friendsship campings came a way too late ...and well sold out in less than 24h :rofl:
Official Hard Island Ambassador
wildtsylez_1990
State Citizen

Postby Skape » 27 Dec 2017, 19:06

Valadia:
Skape:

I got a presale code from Intents because I booked one last year. But they are already sold out :/

Noooooo :(

Does anyone have a presale code to giveaway ?
Skape
State Native

Postby Valadia » 27 Dec 2017, 20:00

Skape:
Valadia:
Skape:

I can ask around for you, if I get one, I'll send you a pm :)
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Skape » 27 Dec 2017, 21:15

Valadia:
Skape:
Valadia:

I can ask around for you, if I get one, I'll send you a pm :)

That would be very kind of you, thank you bro :)
Skape
State Native

Postby Dazlee84 » 05 Jan 2018, 11:25

Does anyone know what the taxi situation is after intents, defqon or decibel?
Been to defqon but used a car but would like to return to hotel with taxi this time.
Is there plenty of taxis?
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby propells » 05 Jan 2018, 13:27

Dazlee84:Does anyone know what the taxi situation is after intents, defqon or decibel?
Been to defqon but used a car but would like to return to hotel with taxi this time.
Is there plenty of taxis?

Shitloads of taxis on the left side when u walk out. Last year we stayed at the nearest hotel (3km away). Fucking walked 5 times until we found out there was a taxi spot there on sunday night.. lol
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles