Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[26/05/2017] Intents Festival – Circus of Insanity [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Valadia » 30 May 2017, 15:01

Third year going to Intents, first time vip. Man. As every year, this year was sooooooooo amazing except for one thing. The fucking heat. Layed under out party tent untill 18:00 with a soaked towel because I couldn't send a foot outside it or I'd melt. Except for that, this year was another amazing editino by Kloontjes. Loved the endshow on saturday. Stages were amazingly decorated. Sunday's hardcore ending with DT vs Drokz vs Tieum was beyond words. One of the best experiences I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

Intents, see you next fucking year.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Skape » 30 May 2017, 23:00

propells:First time at Intents but it was amaaaaaaaazing! Defo better than Defqon imo. Better sound, atmosphere and location. Shorter walking distance between the stages, yet huge and awesome scenery. The VIP was great and included free drinks, snacks etc with an amazing view on the side by the mainstage.
imo Defqon only beats it in larger stages and better endshow.

Sorry what ?!!! :O
Skape
State Native

Postby Valadia » 31 May 2017, 12:21

Skape:
propells:First time at Intents but it was amaaaaaaaazing! Defo better than Defqon imo. Better sound, atmosphere and location. Shorter walking distance between the stages, yet huge and awesome scenery. The VIP was great and included free drinks, snacks etc with an amazing view on the side by the mainstage.

Yup. You got free champagne (2 vouchers when you first entered the festival) and snacks like fried snacks, small cakes etc.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Skape » 31 May 2017, 13:40

Valadia:
Skape:

Yup. You got free champagne (2 vouchers when you first entered the festival) and snacks like fried snacks, small cakes etc.

I guess I'm going VIP next year then (H)
Skape
State Native

Postby propells » 31 May 2017, 15:45

Skipping the waiting line makes it worth it for me.. VIP deck and free stuff was just a great bonus :)
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 31 May 2017, 17:33

propells:Skipping the waiting line makes it worth it for me.. VIP deck and free stuff was just a great bonus :)

This indeed. I spent maybe 20 minutes in line total when I first entered the camping site.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby PiozMioz » 31 May 2017, 19:18

My first Intents and it was a banging one. Nice stages, the atmosphere was great, the size of the event was not too big and not to small. But the heat killed the day for me I have to say. Spent so much money on water because at the top of the midday sun you had to wait at least 30 minutes to refill one bottle of free tab water. The organization sucked at this point. The sunset was a goddamn blessing :D
No man can tell what tomorrow may bring.
Face tomorrow with confidence.
PiozMioz
State Tourist

Postby propells » 31 May 2017, 21:16

PiozMioz:My first Intents and it was a banging one. Nice stages, the atmosphere was great, the size of the event was not too big and not to small. But the heat killed the day for me I have to say. Spent so much money on water because at the top of the midday sun you had to wait at least 30 minutes to refill one bottle of free tab water. The organization sucked at this point. The sunset was a goddamn blessing :D

There was max 1 min waiting at the water stations by the toilets. Do you really think they let you wash hands in potentially bacteria infected water? :p
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 31 May 2017, 21:39

propells:
PiozMioz:My first Intents and it was a banging one. Nice stages, the atmosphere was great, the size of the event was not too big and not to small. But the heat killed the day for me I have to say. Spent so much money on water because at the top of the midday sun you had to wait at least 30 minutes to refill one bottle of free tab water. The organization sucked at this point. The sunset was a goddamn blessing :D

There was max 1 min waiting at the water stations by the toilets. Do you really think they let you wash hands in potentially bacteria infected water? :p

Not per se bacteria infected but it contains a lot of chalk. Chalk that would otherwise be filtered out. Now this isn't horrible for your body right away but on longer terms it can lead to vommitting and other nasty stuff. I speak from experience.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 31 May 2017, 21:52

Those complaining about fucking heat should come to Finland: http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/

People here are still waiting patiently for the summer to arrive. :+ And summer holiday for me starts next week, oh well at least I don't have to feel bad sitting indoors playing on the computer and listening to hardstyle. :)
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 31 May 2017, 23:22

Valadia:
propells:

Not per se bacteria infected but it contains a lot of chalk. Chalk that would otherwise be filtered out. Now this isn't horrible for your body right away but on longer terms it can lead to vommitting and other nasty stuff. I speak from experience.

Me and my friends drank A LOT of that water. Nothing happened :)
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 01 Jun 2017, 10:59

propells:
Valadia:
propells:

Me and my friends drank A LOT of that water. Nothing happened :)

Guess you've been lucky then :)
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Nightstalker » 06 Jun 2017, 22:27

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby Dazlee84 » 21 Dec 2017, 11:12

Can anyone tel me what time intents closes on a Saturday? Is there any afterparty like at defqon has in the blue tent?
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 21 Dec 2017, 11:53

Dazlee84:Can anyone tel me what time intents closes on a Saturday? Is there any afterparty like at defqon has in the blue tent?

A very small afterparty. Main grounds close at 23:00.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles