Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[26/05/2017] Intents Festival – Circus of Insanity [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Valadia » 11 Jan 2017, 14:20

I asked Kloontjes about Energyzed and this is the response I got.

Translated: They're waiting for his booking agency to confirm or cancel his performance.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby JonasWolters » 11 Jan 2017, 14:54

Got my weekend ticket also! (L)
JonasWolters
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 11 Jan 2017, 21:10

For the people with weekend tickets and thus staying on the camping, my friends and I will host our afterparty this year on our Friends Camping. Not sure if it's ok to post about here, but you are all invited. More info will follow soon.

(If this is not allowed, feel free to delete my post mods :) )
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 11 Jan 2017, 22:22

Valadia:For the people with weekend tickets and thus staying on the camping, my friends and I will host our afterparty this year on our Friends Camping. Not sure if it's ok to post about here, but you are all invited. More info will follow soon.

Why the fuuck shouldnt it be allowed..

Going to run a big soundsystem on the camping? Do u know if weekend VIP also has access to the camping? Staying at a hotel
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Malgranda » 11 Jan 2017, 22:29

Valadia:For the people with weekend tickets and thus staying on the camping, my friends and I will host our afterparty this year on our Friends Camping. Not sure if it's ok to post about here, but you are all invited. More info will follow soon.

Sure you can, the more Harderstate meetups the better ;)

propells:Why the fuuck shouldnt it be allowed..

Going to run a big soundsystem on the camping? Do u know if weekend VIP also has access to the camping? Staying at a hotel

I'm guessing you're going to need actual camping tickets to be allowed onto the camping site, that how it was at WiSH Outdoor at least, can imagine it isn't any different for other festivals.
Malgranda (21)
Global Mod

Postby propells » 12 Jan 2017, 01:46

Malgranda:I'm guessing you're going to need actual camping tickets to be allowed onto the camping site, that how it was at WiSH Outdoor at least, can imagine it isn't any different for other festivals.

That sucks.. Just got hold of preparty tickets today with a code and link sent from Intents. Thought that was a part of the camping circus.
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 12 Jan 2017, 11:27

Malgranda:

Sure you can, the more Harderstate meetups the better ;)

propells:Why the fuuck shouldnt it be allowed..

You never know haha. Big soundsystem isn't an option as it's just not allowed on the camping. A small soundsystem and a lot of people having a good time is the recipe.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 13 Jan 2017, 02:01

Valadia:You never know haha. Big soundsystem isn't an option as it's just not allowed on the camping. A small soundsystem and a lot of people having a good time is the recipe.

What!? at Roskilde (huge festival in Denmark) you can bring basically anything. Huge aggregates and speakers..Thought holland was cooler than that.. haha jk
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 13 Jan 2017, 03:35

What do you guys think of the lineup so far?
For me phase one is fucking SICK. Going to see rebelion three fokkin' times.
Btw, is it a joke that Requiem is VS Delete and Rebelion at the mainstage on Sunday? :rofl: Is he going to play Collateral Damage 10 times? Why didn't they put Regain or someone else instead?
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 13 Jan 2017, 10:33

propells:
Valadia:You never know haha. Big soundsystem isn't an option as it's just not allowed on the camping. A small soundsystem and a lot of people having a good time is the recipe.

What!? at Roskilde (huge festival in Denmark) you can bring basically anything. Huge aggregates and speakers..Thought holland was cooler than that.. haha jk

Hahaha nope haha, in 2016 I brought a small music system, just a regular jbl box. And they wanted to take it away.
In the end, nothing motorised isn't allowed on the camping.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby samgotti » 18 Jan 2017, 08:02

I'm also keen for meet-ups, since my brother can't come, my mates are in Australia, so I'll be going solo :)
samgotti (25)
State Outsider

Postby Valadia » 18 Jan 2017, 17:50

samgotti:I'm also keen for meet-ups, since my brother can't come, my mates are in Australia, so I'll be going solo :)

The name of our Friends Camping isn't 100% sure yet, but when it is I'll post it here and you should drop by :)
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby samgotti » 19 Jan 2017, 02:09

Valadia:
samgotti:I'm also keen for meet-ups, since my brother can't come, my mates are in Australia, so I'll be going solo :)

The name of our Friends Camping isn't 100% sure yet, but when it is I'll post it here and you should drop by :)

Sounds good my friend :) I'll be sure to come over for a couple beers :)
samgotti (25)
State Outsider

Postby coco777__0 » 21 Jan 2017, 01:29

Gunz 4 Hire closing the main this year again with a new show _O_

https://www.facebook.com/GunzForHire/vi ... 003894732/
Defqon.1 15,16 & 17 Qlimax 16 Freaqshow 16 Intents 17
coco777__0
State Newcomer

Postby propells » 21 Jan 2017, 02:59

coco777__0:Gunz 4 Hire closing the main this year again with a new show _O_

https://www.facebook.com/GunzForHire/vi ... 003894732/

I wasn't there last year, but for those who were and are attending this year it must be pretty boring to have the same closing two years in a row..
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles