Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[27/01/2018] Hard Bass [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Derek11596 » 30 Jan 2018, 18:07

I've been to both last Qlimax and Hard bass and I honestly have to say that Hard bass was at least 2 points better (on a 0-10 scale) compared to Qlimax.
Sets, stage and lasers show way superior. Sound quality I didn't notice any difference. Can't believe they barely sold 95% of the tickets.

The arena looked as packed to me, but still, I don't wanna believe that it sells so much less just due to marketing(vs Qlimax) when the event's quality is as good.. Clueless people :D .. But at least less stress to get tickets for future years :D .. And for next year if they actually wanna sell out they might have to get a crazy lineup with all the most "popular djs" if they don't wanna do much with marketing.
Derek11596
State Newcomer

Postby HardstyleStewie » 30 Jan 2018, 19:38

My short review

+++
- Team Red. Blow minding set! This sound simply forced me to come down from the bleachers and hit the dance floor until the end of the set. That's a real rave feeling _O_
- SOH. Noisecontrollers is undoubtedly one of the most talented HS producers. And together with other participants of SOH this is the real spirit of hardstyle. Very qualitative and emotional set (L)
- Adaro. Joker of the evening. Generally not a big fan of his sound. But this set has pleasantly surprised me. Strong, energetic and very danceable :dance:
- Powerful laser and especially light show. Huge transformer on stage suitable for the theme. B2S has succeeded in overtaking Q this year.
- Not so many people as at Qlimax. Recently at Qlimax was unbearable to wade through the crowd. At HB the dance floor was full of space. Even in the toilets was half empty :)
- As always a positive Dutch audience.

---
- Terrible sound in the stands :(
- Long queues at the entrance. Also in the premium area. People were let in when the first set of Deepack started. Maybe something was not ready in there, I do not know.
- The premium ticket didn't include the cost of the locker :dunno:

Actually it was a real Hard Bass this year. A unique combination of a huge arena, thick lighting effects, powerful sound and extra hard music. I didn't think that I would ever say this, but for me Hard Bass 2018 was better than my last Qlimax

_O_ _O_ _O_
9 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Defqon.1, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Freaqshow, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland, Sensation, Trance Energy
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby Neon » 30 Jan 2018, 20:31

HardstyleStewie:
- Long queues at the entrance. Also in the premium area. People were let in when the first set of Deepack started. Maybe something was not ready in there, I do not know.

The premium queue was an absolute joke! The fact they started deepack before anyone was in was another!

I got given a card for a free locker though?
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (26)
State Native

Postby Roberthawkins » 30 Jan 2018, 21:09

Neon:
HardstyleStewie:

The premium queue was an absolute joke! The fact they started deepack before anyone was in was another!

Yep premium had free locker, cool key chainwe got aswell.
And the queue was a joke, they sold way to many premium tickets, last time i had vip/premium was Qlimax 15 and i basically was inside the gelredome within 5 minutes...
The stage, lights and lasers was top notch, an insane combination.
Roberthawkins (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby HardstyleStewie » 30 Jan 2018, 21:12

Neon:

I saw many who had to pay. For some reason they didn't give everyone a voucher for the locker.
9 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Defqon.1, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Freaqshow, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland, Sensation, Trance Energy
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby propells » 30 Jan 2018, 21:27

HardstyleStewie:
Neon:

I saw many who had to pay. For some reason they didn't give everyone a voucher for the locker.

You have to ask. They don’t have enough lockers for every premium guest... Sneaky bastards

The sound at the VIP tribune was insanely bad, but the lightshow amazing from there.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby M3dia » 30 Jan 2018, 21:35

Yea most of the time you have to ask, they only asked me like 40% of the times if not even less (generally speaking of Q and B2S events)
M3dia (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby DjVero » 30 Jan 2018, 22:22

Skape:
Emre:
I don't get the point of complaining about having too much euphoric at an even who is not a "raw" event

Team Red set in 1 picture:

I loled too hard at this :rofl:

Show spoiler
But I still loved team Red set, went apenuts on it :rofl: :+

_O- _O- Epic
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby ThePrincipal » 31 Jan 2018, 01:46

Spirit of Hardstyle is so fucking good <3 <3

The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby HardstyleStewie » 31 Jan 2018, 11:21

Amazing set!
But why are they all together only at the end?
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby Shadder » 31 Jan 2018, 15:01

Shit, I hate to realize how much amazing tracks I didn't even realize were played :rofl:
Shadder (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Neon » 07 Feb 2018, 21:26

b2s
14 minutes ago
Full sets are also coming ;-)
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (26)
State Native

Postby M3dia » 07 Feb 2018, 21:51

Neon:Full sets are also coming ;-)

(L) (L) (L)
M3dia (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby HardstyleStewie » 07 Feb 2018, 23:24

Neon:Full sets are also coming ;-)

Full video sets? Really?!
That's super cool! :whoop:
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby Gracio » 07 Feb 2018, 23:51

Team sets. I don't expect the Live sets will be released

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles