Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[27/01/2018] Hard Bass [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Skape » 29 Jan 2018, 21:43

Emre:
I don't get the point of complaining about having too much euphoric at an even who is not a "raw" event

Team Red set in 1 picture:

I loled too hard at this :rofl:

Show spoiler
But I still loved team Red set, went apenuts on it :rofl: :+
Skape
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 29 Jan 2018, 21:46

VOL-E:same discussion, same people... each time the same. :eyeroll: :yawn:

I will put my comment again from last year :yawn:
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby John Cove » 29 Jan 2018, 21:47

VOL-E:
VOL-E:same discussion, same people... each time the same. :eyeroll: :yawn:

I will put my comment again from last year :yawn:

Welcome to a forum.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 29 Jan 2018, 21:50

^ I was gonna say the same. You cant expect everyone to have the same opinion, I thought that's what a forum is for too. Seems like discussions are more and more becoming a taboo these days.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby KozMoz » 29 Jan 2018, 22:11

Can somebody tell me it the Sound on HARD BASS is better or louder compared to Qlimax?
Are they using the same System?

Never been to Hard Bass, only Qlimax a few times.

Thanks
KozMoz
State Newcomer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 29 Jan 2018, 22:18

I think everything I've seen so far looked and sounded great. On the discussion of what is and not hardstyle. It's all hardstyle. What was played in 2002 is vastly different from 2009. Hardstyle is euphoric, raw, xtra raw(industrial?) reverse bass, nu-style, psy,dub whatever.

Would be really cool if the teams next year really embraced this. Instead lumping Rebelion radical and delete together or BM NC and Wildstylez together because all of them ate of similar styles, it would be interesting to hear a 3 hour set totally mixing it up throughout. Team Yellow - TnT, Headhunterz, Warface.

Might sound too messed up but if GeckO can make one of the very best hardstyle mixtapes in the history of the genre ;Hardstyle Mixtape #1,which consist of everything and goes from melodic to rough and having peaks and troughs and not just harder and harder then it can be done. Seriously people the biggest hurdle the raw and euphoric Divide has is the lack of djs making diverse sets. Being actual djs.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 29 Jan 2018, 22:43

Skape:
propells:You werent even there Emre.

To me and A LOT of others Blue and Green were pretty lame, the moment some of these artist played raw the atmosphere went drastically up. And Coone opened with a live version of Faye? WTF.
Not sure why we are still going there tbh, but the production is massive so that’s really cool :) And 4 hours with raw -and xtra raw is at least better than what Qlimax provides.

I bet we’ll see some changes for next year with one team oldschool/euphoric, two teams raw and xtra raw and final team with hardcore/uptempo.

Sorry but i'm wondering the same, why do you still go to an event whose you don't like 50% of the line up ? It's ok if you only like raw/xtra raw but I don't get the point of complaining about having too much euphoric at an even who is not a "raw" event.

There's now ton of raw events, I think you should stick to them ;)

And you didn't like team Yellow ? Damn this team was perfect...

As i said, because the production is massive, and i can live with 4 hours of raw. That’s peobably why we are still going. And it’s also a nice party for first-timers, which we often take with us to either Qlimax or HB :)

And Yellow was cool enough, but didn’t find it any special. Adaro Live was dope!

bassfaceBAM:I think everything I've seen so far looked and sounded great. On the discussion of what is and not hardstyle. It's all hardstyle. What was played in 2002 is vastly different from 2009. Hardstyle is euphoric, raw, xtra raw(industrial?) reverse bass, nu-style, psy,dub whatever.

Would be really cool if the teams next year really embraced this. Instead lumping Rebelion radical and delete together or BM NC and Wildstylez together because all of them ate of similar styles, it would be interesting to hear a 3 hour set totally mixing it up throughout. Team Yellow - TnT, Headhunterz, Warface.

Might sound too messed up but if GeckO can make one of the very best hardstyle mixtapes in the history of the genre ;Hardstyle Mixtape #1,which consist of everything and goes from melodic to rough and having peaks and troughs and not just harder and harder then it can be done. Seriously people the biggest hurdle the raw and euphoric Divide has is the lack of djs making diverse sets. Being actual djs.

I don’t think it will happen but that idea is pretty cool actually.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Skape » 29 Jan 2018, 22:46

bassfaceBAM:I think everything I've seen so far looked and sounded great. On the discussion of what is and not hardstyle. It's all hardstyle. What was played in 2002 is vastly different from 2009. Hardstyle is euphoric, raw, xtra raw(industrial?) reverse bass, nu-style, psy,dub whatever.

Quoted for truth. Been fighting for this statement since the beginning, even if it's more and more hard to defend it.
Skape
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 30 Jan 2018, 00:22

Some comments
- As if Delete is guilty of Star Wars kicks, come on. The other three in red, ok I take the point.
- So glad that all the feedback for Adaro Live is awesome. He is really in fine form at present
- the event is probably losing some international appeal because they don't bother to stream it anymore after they did stream it for 7 years.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Dazlee84 » 30 Jan 2018, 00:38

ThePrincipal:Some comments
- As if Delete is guilty of Star Wars kicks, come on. The other three in red, ok I take the point.
- So glad that all the feedback for Adaro Live is awesome. He is really in fine form at present
- the event is probably losing some international appeal because they don't bother to stream it anymore after they did stream it for 7 years.

I agree with Adaro being on form love his music lately, also agree with the lack of streaming must have something to do with tickets not selling fast, it was streamed live on YouTube 1 or 2 years too, that must have been a good move maybe they could do that more to boost international visitors if they need to
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby timdawes » 30 Jan 2018, 00:56

They used to do it a bit more, iirc The Pitcher and Tby played with Crypsis a few years ago
timdawes (34)
Admin

Postby iarsenal11 » 30 Jan 2018, 01:14

I miss the days when Hard Bass was streamed live on YouTube. I actually remember being notified by YouTube that Hard Bass was being streamed live a couple years ago and it was awesome.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby Reverse Ghost » 30 Jan 2018, 07:36

What I miss most are the legendary Hard Bass chats we had :'(
But I would love to see a team with Sub Zero Project, Da Tweekaz, and someone in the middle ground like Brennan Heart or Headhunterz.
2012 had the best lineup imo, and the best ending team set _O_
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby Dazlee84 » 30 Jan 2018, 09:45

I miss the mixed teams too, was more fun to know in 1.5 hour the odd raw track would be played early in the night, rather than knowing you have to wait until 3 with a slow build up.
I seen zatox was in the 2nd team this year didn’t he play much raw?
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby natenczas » 30 Jan 2018, 16:39

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.
I can find the words to describe how ideal to me the Hard Bass was.

If I find the moment I'll write something more. Neverthless I'm back to 'normal' life now. Work hard, party harder!

Decibel '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 '18 Qlimax '08 '11 '13 '16 '17
Defqon.1 NL '10 '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 '18 Reverze '13 '17 '18 Q-Base '12 '15 '17 Qontinent '12 '17 Hard Bass '18
natenczas (29)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles