Looking for parties?

Postby Rodrass » 23 Nov 2016, 14:40

this year hn cant sold out :?
Qlimax 13-14-15-16 | Hardbass 16-17 | Supremacy 2014 | Fatality Outdoor 2016 |
Rodrass
State Tourist

Postby VTraxx » 23 Nov 2016, 14:48

Rodrass:this year hn cant sold out :?

Like Almost all other events of B2S for the last months.. (only pussylounge / decibel? sold out)
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (26)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby Deadwood » 23 Nov 2016, 20:51

Hard Bass always takes some time until it is sold out.
Deadwood
State Native

Postby stealsyourpizza » 27 Nov 2016, 02:48

I expect it to be sold out in a few weeks if not more, anyway I'm super hyped cause I'm going as well :)
stealsyourpizza
State Newcomer

Postby NYU » 28 Nov 2016, 14:52

Tickets are bought :)
Qlimax 2016 | Hard Bass 2017 | Defqon.1 2017 | Decibel 2017 | Return of Headhunterz | Qlimax 2017
NYU (20)
State Tourist

Postby propells » 28 Nov 2016, 17:01

Anyone know if they use the same soundsystem as Qlimax and just turn up the volume, or is it a different system? I remember Hard Bass as both louder and better soundwise.
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Zonic » 28 Nov 2016, 20:52

propells:Anyone know if they use the same soundsystem as Qlimax and just turn up the volume, or is it a different system? I remember Hard Bass as both louder and better soundwise.

Offcourse, its much harder and has more bass :+
Zonic (28)
State Hero

Postby propells » 28 Nov 2016, 20:54

Zonic:
propells:Anyone know if they use the same soundsystem as Qlimax and just turn up the volume, or is it a different system? I remember Hard Bass as both louder and better soundwise.

Offcourse to what? Same system, just louder or different system?
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby joeykeys » 28 Nov 2016, 20:56

Zonic:

HARD= Harder
BASS= Bass

Hardbass
....... :+ :+
joeykeys
State Senior Citizen

Postby hurricane01 » 28 Nov 2016, 21:17

Okay, serious answer: Its exactly the same as Qlimax.
Same supplier (Rent All), same sound engineers (NoizBoiz), same regulations (city of Arnhem).

But: there can be one exeption and thats the weather. Amount and direction of the wind will directly involve the sound monitoring outside the Gelredome. When there are more complaints from the residents, the sound can be adjusted.
hurricane01
State Senior Citizen

Postby propells » 28 Nov 2016, 21:28

hurricane01:

Same supplier (Rent All), same sound engineers (NoizBoiz), same regulations (city of Arnhem).

But: there can be one exeption and thats the weather. Amount and direction of the wind will directly involve the sound monitoring outside the Gelredome. When there are more complaints from the residents, the sound can be adjusted.

Don't know if serious or just another joke. I hope its a joke.. haha. HB 16 was louder and better than Qlimax 15/16.. I also think i remember that the speakers above the tribunes on HB was longer (more joints on speakers)
Also.. Can't find HB on NoizBoiz' joblist/productions.
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby hurricane01 » 28 Nov 2016, 21:42

propells:
hurricane01:

Don't know if serious or just another joke. I hope its a joke.. haha. HB 16 was louder and better than Qlimax 15/16.. I also think i remember that the speakers above the tribunes on HB was longer (more joints on speakers)
Also.. Can't find HB on NoizBoiz' joblist/productions.

Could be that there was a slightly different setup. This year Qlimax was also a bit different compared to last HardBass (above the decks). They could tweak a little but in the basics its the same setup.

Its Noizboyz (my bad) https://www.facebook.com/NoizBoyzcom/po ... 2726322373 ;)
Trust me, they do HB :)
hurricane01
State Senior Citizen

Postby Neon » 28 Nov 2016, 21:50

This is most likely why the sound is different.

http://www.psneurope.com/a-better-qlimax-for-everyone/
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (25)
State Native

Postby propells » 28 Nov 2016, 21:58

Neon:This is most likely why the sound is different.

Wow that's just sad. Hopefully B2S doesn't give a shit like it seemed at this years HB.
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby VTraxx » 29 Nov 2016, 01:54

propells:
Neon:This is most likely why the sound is different.

Wow that's just sad. Hopefully B2S doesn't give a shit like it seemed at this years HB.

If B2S doesnt give a shit, They will not get a license for the next year. So they give a shit ;-)
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (26)
Verified Source Ninja

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles