Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[31/12/2017] Freaqshow [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Tekk » 01 Jan 2018, 22:59

kennymanson:
Tekk:And btw, Amsterdam. Get your shit together with ur public transport. Horrible experience.

Why??? I'm curios

Tons of different tickets, broken ticket automats, expensive, wrong online information and not working online pages.
Last trains on 8pm, no public transport to smaller city’s until 7-8am.

First we had to take a Taxi with random people cause only 2 ticket automats were working and tons of people could not buy tickets to the last train.
In the morning the entire central station was filled with people because no trains... and 0 info.

Wtf does „changed path“ means? Changed to what? We ended up sleeping in a right train on the wrong path in Haarlem and got to our hotel at 8:30 (left Ziggo Dome 6am)

Seriously, who the fk leave 2 open trains to the same direction but with different departure times on the same time on 2 different paths?!
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Native

Postby MatMan » 02 Jan 2018, 14:08

I read about the Headhy surprise act, but what about the timetable? they just gave cyber & adrenalize 30 mins or it was something different?
Qlimax 2013|2014|2015|2016|2017
Defqon.1 2016|2017
MatMan
State Newcomer

Postby Valadia » 02 Jan 2018, 14:50

MatMan:I read about the Headhy surprise act, but what about the timetable? they just gave cyber & adrenalize 30 mins or it was something different?

He played during their set.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Gracio » 03 Jan 2018, 19:13

Hardstyle Top 10

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby VOL-E » 03 Jan 2018, 20:26

Great video, The Unknown fits perfectly (L)
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby young_bin » 03 Jan 2018, 21:46

VOL-E:Great video, The Unknown fits perfectly (L)

To be honest I liked the way they did it in 2016 and 2015 better. Using the nr 1 song as the last song of the past year and the first song of the new year feels so much more right and euphoric for me (even though I don't think destiny deserves its nr 1 spot).
young_bin (20)
State Outsider

Postby Valadia » 03 Jan 2018, 23:29

young_bin:

To be honest I liked the way they did it in 2016 and 2015 better. Using the nr 1 song as the last song of the past year and the first song of the new year feels so much more right and euphoric for me (even though I don't think destiny deserves its nr 1 spot).

For me, Destiny doesn't a theme like new year. Could be my general thoughts on the track, but I'm glad Q didn't play it as first track in 2018.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby VOL-E » 03 Jan 2018, 23:48

young_bin:

Well that has a problem, that it can go from hard to soft tracks, which is bad. I liked Qountdown 2008, when they made a minimix of anthems ( look back ) and then Angel played during new year, still like to re-listen that mix, because all those tracks are mixed damn amazing! :)
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby kennymanson » 04 Jan 2018, 00:16

Really really great video
Aldo for me the unknown fits perfectly
Great version
kennymanson
State Native

Postby kirchow » 04 Jan 2018, 02:49

VOL-E:
young_bin:

Well that has a problem, that it can go from hard to soft tracks, which is bad. I liked Qountdown 2008, when they made a minimix of anthems ( look back ) and then Angel played during new year, still like to re-listen that mix, because all those tracks are mixed damn amazing! :)

Hm I wonder if there’s a video of this anywhere
kirchow (25)
State Tourist

Postby Tekk » 04 Jan 2018, 13:44

What u guys think will come now for the new year?
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Native

Postby propells » 04 Jan 2018, 15:38

Tekk:What u guys think will come now for the new year?

Something more raw-oriented hopefully. Those first 6 hours filled with 90% cliché pop hardstyle was really boring.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Cykain » 04 Jan 2018, 16:00

propells:
Tekk:What u guys think will come now for the new year?

Something more raw-oriented hopefully. Those first 6 hours filled with 90% cliché pop hardstyle was really boring.

If you want something more raw-oriented for 31 December, you should better look for events like Fatality than Q-Dance ...
Cykain
State Native

Postby propells » 04 Jan 2018, 16:21

I know, but I don’t think Fatality can give that great NYE feeling as there’s four rooms and not one big.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 04 Jan 2018, 16:29

kirchow:
VOL-E:
young_bin:To be honest I liked the way they did it in 2016 and 2015 better. Using the nr 1 song as the last song of the past year and the first song of the new year feels so much more right and euphoric for me (even though I don't think destiny deserves its nr 1 spot).

Hm I wonder if there’s a video of this anywhere

best audio quality what you can find I guess :)

and video of how it was
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles