Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[23/06/2017] Defqon.1 Festival - Victory Forever [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Ben G » 29 Jun 2017, 08:17

propells:Anyone else experienced hell on earth with the Landal buses on Sunday? Holy fuck Q needs to get their shit together when it comes to the logistics by the busses before next year. Was a true nightmare. Almost the same at friday and the previous years, but 500+ people almost freezing to death and no buses for over one hour +, no queing system, no security guards and just total chaos. Someone needs to be fired tbh, even the artists thought it was messed up, and Q didn't give a shit when i talked with them. Police had to show up eventually.

Yes sunday was really really bad.. In the end we walked to the other side of the road and took a taxi..

friday + saturday were fine for us though.
Ben G
State Tourist

Postby kennymanson » 29 Jun 2017, 08:22

Tomix:
Shadder:Also, Hardwell track wtf :') It's pretty Bad imho. Very generic.
I think it's cool that a very famous EDM DJ make so many hardstyle track but so far he really didn't impress me at all ! He's right when he says that Atmozfears is a better producer than him ;D

It's a pretty decent try for a non-hardstyle artist ihmo :one:

Don't forget that hardwell usually plays some hardstyle tracks now in his sets and also when he starts play as a dj
kennymanson
State Senior Citizen

Postby Gommes_ » 29 Jun 2017, 14:40

Are you talking about the transfers to your apartments or hotels which was included in the festival travel package?
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (32)
State Senior Citizen

Postby propells » 29 Jun 2017, 16:05

Gommes_:Are you talking about the transfers to your apartments or hotels which was included in the festival travel package?

Yes, especially Landal Waterparc (they had thousands of Q travel visitors). Shittiest logistics iv'e ever witnessed. And Q seem to be a pretty serious company.. damn
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Native

Postby thomas8890 » 29 Jun 2017, 16:40

Oh no and i was planning to stay in a cottage with my friends next year ... so not to be recommended I guess :S
thomas8890 (27)
State Citizen

Postby Tekk » 29 Jun 2017, 17:15

We spend like 2,5 hours in the bus 6km before the camping parking on friday. Car accident in a different direction, no police, nothing. Only some idiots ignore red lights and blocking everything.
Freaqshow 16
Q-Base 15, 16
Qlimax 15,16
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Rocko » 29 Jun 2017, 18:04

Last time I was at the waterpark the transfers worked fine. Curious to hear if they changed something.
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Gommes_ » 29 Jun 2017, 19:37

That sucks to hear. Cause next year we actually wanted to book this kind of package. But waiting for over 2 hours isn't worth it. Guess we were lucky to stay at the Euro Park and go by taxi.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (32)
State Senior Citizen

Postby natenczas » 30 Jun 2017, 09:36

Tekk:We spend like 2,5 hours in the bus 6km before the camping parking on friday. Car accident in a different direction, no police, nothing. Only some idiots ignore red lights and blocking everything.

Yeeezas Christ! That was hell of a traffic.
Idiots ignores red lights were nothing compare to taxis an ubers driving wrong way and boody bicycle route. Fuckin morons!
We spend bout 6 hrs to get at the camping from Amsterdam.
And yes, We had a plan to come as early as possible to avoid unpleasantness from last year. BULLOCKS!

We were at Dronten station at 12:00 queing hour and a half until we finally sat in the bus. After hour an a half waiting! Considering; in that at this time only 2 buses arrived. Ridiculous. Worth to say is that the queue was getting bigger and bigger every time the train arrived. Well we were on our way 13:30 and we get to the gates at 15:00 coz this MASSIVE bastard traffic I ever seen in my live was all the way there. I thought if we walk we it will be quicker and I probably wasnt wrong. the check in and security control went surprisingly smoothly tho. we went in 16:00 and I thought to myself: 'good luck to find spot for 12 tents...' then I thought about those people still waiting in this massive queue in Dronten for their bus and felt really sorry.
But at the end of the day, we found nice spot at the camping, for our group (thats probably coz of this bastard traffic - many people was, simply, late) next year will thing about friends camping, Its going to be much more of us...
Well, my 6th edition and my best so far. OMG Saturday Endshow! and Legends Sunday right on the front singin and shouting every single tune was my best experience, oh I loved it so much. Cant wait to hear it/see it again (L)
Overall was a great edition, atmosphere this year was much much nicer than i experienced years before.
Enyoyed every single moment to the max. I couldn't walk till tuesday coz of this hard dancing all-the-time :d all in pain like never before.
Magnificent edition, great weekend!

Qountdown/Freaqshow '08 '15. Decibel '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 Qlimax '08 '11 '13 '16 17
Defqon.1 NL '10 '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 Reverze '13 '17 Q-Base '15 '17 Qontinent '12
natenczas (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Ben G » 30 Jun 2017, 10:49

thomas8890:Oh no and i was planning to stay in a cottage with my friends next year ... so not to be recommended I guess :S

A cottage at Landal Waterparc is so worth the money! I have been there twice now and it's just so good.
We didn't have any problems with bus transfer two years ago, this year bus was fine beside sunday.

Sunday we waited for the bus like 1 hour but nothing came, sooo many people waiting for it. In the end we took a taxi and were home in 20mins.
Ben G
State Tourist

Postby joeykeys » 01 Jul 2017, 23:07

propells:Anyone else experienced hell on earth with the Landal buses on Sunday? Holy fuck Q needs to get their shit together when it comes to the logistics by the busses before next year. Was a true nightmare. Almost the same at friday and the previous years, but 500+ people almost freezing to death and no buses for over one hour +, no queing system, no security guards and just total chaos. Someone needs to be fired tbh, even the artists thought it was messed up, and Q didn't give a shit when i talked with them. Police had to show up eventually.

Ah man it was terrible. We had return to hotel and our bus arrived last like 90 minutes late. It was pouring rain and I was only in a t shirt. Been ill all week. I also noticed chaos on other buses like you say. Overall disaster. Saturday was busy but bus was ontime. Friday was easy lol
joeykeys
State Senior Citizen

Postby Tuset » 01 Jul 2017, 23:41

Apparently it was not Q-dance fault, I read there was a car accident so the road was blocked.
Stay with the Project, move with the One

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016, 2017 - Return of Headhunterz
Tuset
State Citizen

Postby propells » 02 Jul 2017, 00:43

Tuset:Apparently it was not Q-dance fault, I read there was a car accident so the road was blocked.

The car accident was earlier. And oh yes it's indeed Q's fault, and it's actually very very simple to fix the problem which seem to be the same every fucking year. Hire security by the buses, and put up a queing system with fences, also same amount of buses after the the event as the day
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Native

Postby shaolincrane » 03 Jul 2017, 04:41

Yep, I was part of the bus clusterfuck as well. Waited two hours for it to show, called the number, no one heard of the hotel, talked to the people in yellow, no idea either. Freezing my balls off was exactly how I envisioned the night ending.
shaolincrane
State Newcomer

Postby shaolincrane » 03 Jul 2017, 05:05

On another note it was disappointing to hear Audiofreq is taking a step back from hardstyle. But the end of his set was dnb and some dubstep that he did exceptionally well. When I talked to him after the show he's "just looking to make good music"

Was very cool getting to see him at his last Defqon.
shaolincrane
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles