(You can't hide all the genres)

[22/06/2018] Defqon.1 Festival - Maximum Force [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Reverse Ghost » 27 Jun 2018, 13:47

Any thongs lost in the mud this year? :+
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby Chaotic Spirit » 27 Jun 2018, 14:04

RidiQless:This year bus and public transport were automatically campsite 1-4, so if you arrived to late, no chance.

Yeah as I thought. Sad af if camping is opening at 14:00 and around 14:30 u don't have any chance to find the spot on 1-4 where most of your friends are who came by bus :G :G

Car on parking 7 and camping 6 near second showers haha, that was hell of a trip with those bags :rofl:
Chaotic Spirit (23)
Producer

Postby Skape » 27 Jun 2018, 14:57

Have to share this, a friend of mine sneak in the mainstage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Security on point :+
Skape
State Native

Postby rupertbayern » 27 Jun 2018, 16:32

We found space for our tent at campsite 2 and we arrived at 16:40 because of traffic jams
rupertbayern
State Newcomer

Postby Solar » 27 Jun 2018, 16:35

Frenic: Q-dance should make some rules because some people want to sleep in order to be fine the next day for the festival.

No you should get some good ear plugs if you want a good night sleep. They will never make such rules because there is no way to enforce those and the whole idea of a weekend festival for lots of people is to go on for as long as they can. I use foam ear plugs, they silence even the loudest of neighbours, just insert them properly and you will sleep like a baby.
Solar
State Tourist

Postby Lus » 27 Jun 2018, 17:47

Skape:Have to share this, a friend of mine sneak in the mainstage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Security on point :+

lol

I need to see the video streaming now.
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Solar » 27 Jun 2018, 21:27

bassfaceBAM: It's hell of a weekend and for sure if I go to a festival again I'll be staying just one day and stay in a hotel haha. Turning 30 making me an old man. Still sinking in how good it was

Lol I'm 41 and I can still party like a 20 year old, only the recovery takes a little longer with age :+

If you want some good sleep buy those foam ear plugs, they give me at least 6 hours of sleep each night. I had neighbours who played Frechcore and hardcore all night long. When I woke up and removed the ear plugs they where still up and playing the same music. Ear plugs will come to the rescue to help you sleep, can't emphasize this enough. Don't go to any festival camping without.
Solar
State Tourist

Postby Tedder35 » 27 Jun 2018, 21:29

I was using my day time earplugs for sleep and boy did that fail
Tedder35
State Citizen

Postby Double-T » 27 Jun 2018, 21:44

Reverse Ghost:Any thongs lost in the mud this year? :+

Nah but that's because I hadn't had the chance to see Tim hahaha
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (26)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby timdawes » 27 Jun 2018, 22:32

Scitex:
Qobalt:Dunno, slept well at campsite 3. Only weather considered as a minus. Maybe lucky with neighbors :)

at campsite 4 there was a big group of idk germans in a presetpo hut directly across the check-in.
the literllay blasted verything away with their soundsystem. imagine you have them as neighbors...pay a lot of money for a hut and then this..lel

HAHAHA what a cunt that was... we were in the locked rooms right near there - sounded like a fucking stage itself lol

What an event. I've got tears welling up in my eyes even typing this. So many people I didn't get to catch up with (sorry TT!!) but I spent the weekend just hanging with mates and saw some amazing sets. Chris One for me was the set of the weekend, and SZP on the Red. I'm so excited for next year
timdawes (34)
Admin

Postby Kedde » 27 Jun 2018, 22:43

yeah why the hell didn't I see you (again), Tim? Worst.
Kedde (26)
Producer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 27 Jun 2018, 23:08

Solar:
bassfaceBAM: It's hell of a weekend and for sure if I go to a festival again I'll be staying just one day and stay in a hotel haha. Turning 30 making me an old man. Still sinking in how good it was

Lol I'm 41 and I can still party like a 20 year old, only the recovery takes a little longer with age :+

If you want some good sleep buy those foam ear plugs, they give me at least 6 hours of sleep each night. I had neighbours who played Frechcore and hardcore all night long. When I woke up and removed the ear plugs they where still up and playing the same music. Ear plugs will come to the rescue to help you sleep, can't emphasize this enough. Don't go to any festival camping without.

I had plugs. Friday was the worst for sleep but I kipped for half an hour during the day Saturday and Sunday and had a decent night sleep both nights. But walking and dancing for 12 hours a day kicked my arse haha. I'm not ashamed to admit it either.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Stein » 28 Jun 2018, 15:29

awesome festival. got pictures with Sefa & Sickest Squad - even met Slendy in the crowd during Sefa's set @black :rofl:

Next year again for sure (L)
Stein
State Tourist

Postby kennymanson » 28 Jun 2018, 15:31

guyz random curious questions

how many people can stand in the blue and the black stage?

and red?

tnx
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Native

Postby Tedder35 » 28 Jun 2018, 17:39

I remember reading/hearing somewhere blue was 20k, unsure about others
Tedder35
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles