Looking for parties?

Postby kennymanson » 26 Jun 2018, 16:54

damn what a set by Subsonik!
i was just getting crazy!!!
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Native

Postby bassfaceBAM » 26 Jun 2018, 18:44

Was awesome. My first Defqon and a great experience. Seen loads of acts and all sort of random things like that mad max style carnival thing next the white. GeckO Qult set was class, Adaro, Myst. Frequencerz loads of names. And I loved the red more than I thought such a cool layout. That Qrab mammoth thing for the stage was awesome at night time. Felt like it's eyes were staring into my soul. Hardstyle Pianist was superb as well. Campsite was crazy especially Friday night that fuckin Terror can get to Hell man. Like fuck off I want sleep. I actually went for a quick nap both Saturday and Sunday afternoon. It's hell of a weekend and for sure if I go to a festival again I'll be staying just one day and stay in a hotel haha. Turning 30 making me an old man. Still sinking in how good it was
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Bluemind » 26 Jun 2018, 21:06

Second Defqon.1 in a row and that was one of the best week-ends in my entire life. (L)
Everything was great, liked every minute of the festival.
My highlights of the week-end are:
- Sub Zero Project: holyshit, that atmosphere and that lightshow, I was totally blew away
- Saturday Endshow: ladies and gentlemen, this was the best Defqon.1 endshow ever
- Sub Sonik: amazing set, full of drive
- Phuture Noize Presents Black|Mirror Society: no words... umbelievable atmosphere. Everyone was singing the melodies and that crowd applauds that when the music was still playing sums it all: Marco, you're a GOD ! _O_
- Sunday afterparty near campsite 2 entrance: holyshit, so many people were there, that was fucking awesome.
See you next year Defqon.1 :D
Bluemind (21)
Producer

Postby Emre » 26 Jun 2018, 21:09

^

yeah, the crowd applause after Marco finished was fucking awesome. Never witnessed that on a hardstyle event. Glad I witnessed that set, beautiful. _O_
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby HardstyleStewie » 26 Jun 2018, 21:37

Defqon was excellent! Q-Dance as always at the top.
Power Hour and the sets of Warface and SZP were just bombastic! Endshow _O_
My couple of hours on Blue with B-Freqz and Adaro were also great :dance:
Too bad that for some didn't have enough time and strength.
But must say that the outdoors are not my thing. Too much to walk, sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's cold.
But still this Defqon was a lot of fun :D
9 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Defqon.1, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Freaqshow, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday...
HardstyleStewie
State Senior Citizen

Postby Jammy » 26 Jun 2018, 23:02

Frenic:Same here man, I barely slept in these 3 days because this fucking people. they were blasting terror/speedcore or whatever that was during all night. As you said, they must be drugged as hell, if not it is impossible to be awake for 3 days straight. and as far as I know, no, it is not like that in all festival campings. Q-dance should make some rules because some people want to sleep in order to be fine the next day for the festival.

It’s been the same every year I’ve been to DefQon and was terrible at Decibel last year too, which is even worse considering there are 24 hour music areas there if people do want to stay up all night.

It sounds stupid but maybe they could call one of the camping zones a ‘quiet’ camping zone. That wouldn’t mean no music all weekend, just people not playing music after a set time (2-3am maybe) and having a bit more respect for people who might have early flights or actually want to sleep to enjoy the next day more.
Jammy
State Tourist

Postby noiseshock_of » 27 Jun 2018, 00:06

Jammy:
Frenic:Same here man, I barely slept in these 3 days because this fucking people. they were blasting terror/speedcore or whatever that was during all night. As you said, they must be drugged as hell, if not it is impossible to be awake for 3 days straight. and as far as I know, no, it is not like that in all festival campings. Q-dance should make some rules because some people want to sleep in order to be fine the next day for the festival.

It’s been the same every year I’ve been to DefQon and was terrible at Decibel last year too, which is even worse considering there are 24 hour music areas there if people do want to stay up all night.

It sounds stupid but maybe they could call one of the camping zones a ‘quiet’ camping zone. That wouldn’t mean no music all weekend, just people not playing music after a set time (2-3am maybe) and having a bit more respect for people who might have early flights or actually want to sleep to enjoy the next day more.

I can be up for 4 days no drugs at all. It's perfectly possible.
But yea there should be a "sleep only" area for the weakies
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby Frenic » 27 Jun 2018, 00:28

I don't use drugs. I was sober the whole weekend and I enjoyed it to the max. But I see a lot of people super wasted
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Tuset » 27 Jun 2018, 00:36

I've never been to Defqon (yet), but same thing happenned at all Decibel and The Qontinent editions I've attended. Interesting to say the least. hahaha
I always take some sleeping earplugs with me so I can manage to sleep, otherwise it's impossible with all that noise and music...
Stay with the Project, move with the One
This was my signature, but I got very tired of Project One and Headhunterz lately.

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016, 2017 - Return of Headhunterz
Tuset
State Senior Citizen

Postby Gracio » 27 Jun 2018, 00:47

Tuset:

I've never been to Defqon (yet), but same thing happenned at all Decibel and The Qontinent editions I've attended. Interesting to say the least. hahaha
I always take some sleeping earplugs with me so I can manage to sleep, otherwise it's impossible with all that noise and music...

I do the same and had no problems at all since years.
After saturday i was so wasted, i forgot to put them in and slept like a baby xD.
But i'm with you guys, there have to be some rules for the campside. Nothing against the people who wanna party three days in a row, on drugs or sober, but there are also people who wanna sleep.

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby ThePrincipal » 27 Jun 2018, 02:01

^that's what the hotel packages are for. Stay nearby and just get buses to the festival. That';s what you should do if you want sleep.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Qobalt » 27 Jun 2018, 02:17

Dunno, slept well at campsite 3. Only weather considered as a minus. Maybe lucky with neighbors :)
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Scitex » 27 Jun 2018, 09:34

Qobalt:Dunno, slept well at campsite 3. Only weather considered as a minus. Maybe lucky with neighbors :)

at campsite 4 there was a big group of idk germans in a presetpo hut directly across the check-in.
the literllay blasted verything away with their soundsystem. imagine you have them as neighbors...pay a lot of money for a hut and then this..lel
i was in one of teh tipis, was fine around the corner!
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby Chaotic Spirit » 27 Jun 2018, 11:27

Puszek:you could take anything inside this year (camping+festival), nothing got checked at any moment, except your waterbag filled with water. :?

My story:
At the enterance I smuggled 1l bottle of vodka because I wasn't checked at all, but later on at the festival grounds for 3 days they were checking me, my bag and even my wallet, especially before Endshow and Sunday Funday o_O

About Defqon:
My first time as a visitor (played in '15) and definitely not last! I needed this kind of festival experience so much, it was suuuuuperb-organized, I'm totally impressed by just everything! (L) (L)

Staying at camping 6 was meh and only that. But I can't understand that... I was in the line from 13:30, entered camping grounds really fast and campings 1-4 were already full, WTF? :? Someone can explain?
Chaotic Spirit (23)
Producer

Postby RidiQless » 27 Jun 2018, 13:04

Yeah, you have to be there at 12 for campsite 1-4. This year bus and public transport were automatically campsite 1-4, so if you arrived to late, no chance. Our group was there at 12 and we luckily found a spot on campsite 1 for all of us, but it wasn't easy, not much left already.
ImageImage
RidiQless (24)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles