Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[24/06/2016] Defqon.1 Festival - Dragonblood [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Skape » 04 Jul 2016, 19:56

RidiQless:
Gommes_:How I stated before, this defqon was out of this world, absolutely amazing! The sound was soo incredible, it still gives me goosebumps thinking about it. There's a thing that happened to me this weekend, I thought would never be the case: I, like, rawstyle

I was never into that style, it always sounded generic and sometimes cheap to me while I do like the harder stuff from guys like gunz for hire, zatox, frequencerz and so on.
But I found myself in the blue area for such a long time with a huge smile on my face. That E-Force set killed me and was absolutely insane! _O_
This was probably due to the sound in that tent, cause in my car or at home it never touches me in the slightest and both of my systems are pretty powerful.
The weird thing is, hardstyle and hardcore work for me outside from parties but raw does not. So it looks like a festival love for me :p

Raw is always better live..at least it is for me..I'm not really a fan of it at home..I do enjoy some artists like B-Front, Frequencerz and G4H but normally I only listen to euphoric and the more early stuff.. But rawstyle live is actually really nice. I enjoyed it a lot at Defqon

Exactly the same for me, i'm not a big fan of raw, at least all the screechfest stuff with no melody at all, but there's indeed a huge difference between listening to it at home and at an event with a good sound system, the audience and the atmosphere.

I even surprised myself expecting more the harder sets in festivals now.
Skape
State Native

Postby Wavelength » 05 Jul 2016, 09:33

Is it just me or was the sound much more refined this time? Like at the red for example, I think I recall feeling the bass at the near back of the crowd last year but this year it seemed like it was down a bit and you didn't feel it at stages fully unless at the front. At the same time last year, when near the front it was so loud it took away some of what you could make out and the bass took over.

I may have been 'trippin' a bit but. (not literally, screw that)

I loved that they had a Tattoo parlour there this year, they seemed to have so much extra stuff to fill the gaps and the festival area with the Blue in felt much more fun/occupied.

We'll be getting a Yurt or something next year though, can't do another full weekend of feeling like death and having to sleep/get changed in a drippy wet tent which is also a sweatbox haha
Wavelength (27)
State Citizen

Postby Rocko » 05 Jul 2016, 14:37

Wavelength:Is it just me or was the sound much more refined this time? Like at the red for example, I think I recall feeling the bass at the near back of the crowd last year but this year it seemed like it was down a bit and you didn't feel it at stages fully unless at the front. At the same time last year, when near the front it was so loud it took away some of what you could make out and the bass took over.

I may have been 'trippin' a bit but. (not literally, screw that)

I loved that they had a Tattoo parlour there this year, they seemed to have so much extra stuff to fill the gaps and the festival area with the Blue in felt much more fun/occupied.

We'll be getting a Yurt or something next year though, can't do another full weekend of feeling like death and having to sleep/get changed in a drippy wet tent which is also a sweatbox haha

Get a tipi. Electricity, light, warm, comfy. Yurts go lightning quick to these big posses, cuz there are only a few.
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Wavelength » 05 Jul 2016, 14:56

Well hopefully the website works next year and we can, had it all planned out to get a tipi but the site broke until it sold out and we had to then go for tents :/
Wavelength (27)
State Citizen

Postby natenczas » 08 Jul 2016, 13:46

I saw lots of this cardboard tents around. They looks really cool!
but does enyone sleept in this cardboard tent?
If so how is it? It is truly waterproof?

I want book one for Decibel and don't know if its good idea

Qountdown/Freaqshow '08 '15. Decibel '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 Qlimax '08 '11 '13 '16 17
Defqon.1 NL '10 '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 Reverze '13 '17 Q-Base '15 '17 Qontinent '12
natenczas (28)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Rocko » 09 Jul 2016, 00:06

Wavelength:Well hopefully the website works next year and we can, had it all planned out to get a tipi but the site broke until it sold out and we had to then go for tents :/

If you can't get one just come sleep in ours :D
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Wavelength » 09 Jul 2016, 10:34

Haha cheers man, I got so ill from Defqon this year, left with the flu or something lol!

The DQ tents seemed extra drippy this year, whilst being extra clammy! I may just save up for some gargantuan mansion of a tent for next year, or be a lil bitch and get a hotel.
Wavelength (27)
State Citizen

Postby Tekk » 10 Jul 2016, 00:54

or be a lil bitch and get a hotel.

burn!!! (6)
Freaqshow 16
Q-Base 15, 16
Qlimax 15,16
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Wavelength » 10 Jul 2016, 19:09

I just don't think even the solace of a soft bed and warm shower could make me leave Defqon grounds lol

If I die I die :fist:
Wavelength (27)
State Citizen

Postby Tekk » 10 Jul 2016, 20:00

Wavelength:I just don't think even the solace of a soft bed and warm shower could make me leave Defqon grounds lol

If I die I die :fist:

This!

There is a warm shower on the camping site
Freaqshow 16
Q-Base 15, 16
Qlimax 15,16
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Tedder35 » 10 Jul 2016, 20:12

i had 2 cold ones and 1 warm one!
Tedder35
State Tourist

Postby Wavelength » 11 Jul 2016, 12:18

I had none, like a right hobo

I was far too out my bin to go do that - plus what's the set up do you have a cubicle or is it prison style?
Wavelength (27)
State Citizen

Postby Deadwood » 11 Jul 2016, 13:55

Wavelength:I was far too out my bin to go do that - plus what's the set up do you have a cubicle or is it prison style?

cubicle       
Deadwood
State Native

Postby Rocko » 11 Jul 2016, 15:36

Wavelength:If I die I die :fist:

Rocko
Global Mod

Postby thePastworld » 13 Jul 2016, 22:02

thePastworld (19)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles